D2 Diablo II Resurrection

Preordered and ready to go. Kind of bummed that I didn’t get into the alpha but it looks like it is coming along nicely. Really hoping they enable RW for SP but not a huge deal. Thanks to the shared stash I plan on playing online so it’s easier to swap between my laptop and pc.

I am kind of bummed about the tremendous amount of censorship in the game. Giving serious consideration to not buying it now. Pass :(

I am kind of bummed about the tremendous amount of censorship in the game. Giving serious consideration to not buying it now. Pass :(
I am not sure where you are reading that, but really it's a moot point. There is really no censorship in the game, it's as gory as ever. If anyone can't bring themselves to play it because the asses are not showing or boobs are slightly reduced then god help us all. They have been playing Diablo 2 for all the wrong reasons.

I am not sure where you are reading that, but really it's a moot point. There is really no censorship in the game, it's as gory as ever. If anyone can't bring themselves to play it because the asses are not showing or boobs are slightly reduced then god help us all. They have been playing Diablo 2 for all the wrong reasons.

Probably this. So what your telling me that women aren't being overly sexualized and that wait...their bodies parts that need protection and covered are? And people have an issue with this?

Not sure about you but when I was in the Army the female soldiers wore the same uniform. They didn't wear a bikini top and strutted around in knee high boots with some mini-skirt I'd see at some reward show on TV, so I'd like my heroines to be a bit more covered.

Now with that said, I'm all for the Demons being in-tune with the images that are source material.

Probably this. So what your telling me that women aren't being overly sexualized and that wait...their bodies parts that need protection and covered are? And people have an issue with this?

Not sure about you but when I was in the Army the female soldiers wore the same uniform. They didn't wear a bikini top and strutted around in knee high boots with some mini-skirt I'd see at some reward show on TV, so I'd like my heroines to be a bit more covered.

Now with that said, I'm all for the Demons being in-tune with the images that are source material.
I am actually agreeing with you. People are getting annoyed over nothing. It's really very close to the source material.

So what your telling me that women aren't being overly sexualized and that wait...their bodies parts that need protection and covered are? And people have an issue with this?
Well, yes, actually. Contrary to what seems to be popular belief, "bikini armor" is realistic and it's not just the ladies that get sexualized. You can argue practicality and levels of protection all you like, but the fact of the matter is that people have gone to war in thongs or even less. Battle was never the exclusive purview of men wearing full body metal suits. Furthermore, it's a video game. There's nothing wrong with a character displaying a little skin for visual appeal.

Altering the armor to cover up the parts that were already established as being exposed is censorship and does have an effect on the overall atmosphere of the game. Having said that, unless they go really overboard with it, I don't know that it's going to be that big of an issue. I haven't really looked into that part of it yet, so I honestly have no idea. Frankly though, given how unbelievably thin skinned some people are these days and the way companies cater to them now, I'd have been surprised if they didn't make a few changes along these lines.

I enjoy the maybe little more well dressed women in D2:R, I think they feel more real and menacing. I'm bored of ass cheeks just for the sake of it. It's not that I think skin doesn't have its place in this game, I absolutely do, but I think I'd rather have nudity in the form of a man or woman post-torture strapped to a table in that case.

The one gripe I can understand is that it may not comply 100% to source material in case the round ass cheeks of steel of the Amazon is lost in the mist of time but I never liked that to begin with other than as laughing stock and I'd rather have D2:R have a more serious tone than that.

Reactions: Rush
The one gripe I can understand is that it may not comply 100% to source material in case the round ass cheeks of steel of the Amazon is lost in the mist of time but I never liked that to begin with other than as laughing stock and I'd rather have D2:R have a more serious tone than that.
Careful now. You know very well that the Amazon would kick your ass if you laughed at hers. :p

Not giving Blizzard any money until they show me their worth by fixing inferno. I really want to use that skill again outside of classic.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High