D3 Diablo Eternal Collection on Nintendo Switch

maxicek

Guide Author
Aug 5, 2005
Has anyone played this? My daughter is getiing a Nintendo Switch for her birthday, I wondered if D3 Eternal Collection is any good? If it is OK I may get a copy and steal her Switch for occasional use.
How does it differ from the PC version?

No idea. Don't play console at all any more. I suspect it's pretty similar to the other console versions though which have gone down quite well considering controller limitations etc.

Reactions: maxicek
Has anyone played this? My daughter is getiing a Nintendo Switch for her birthday, I wondered if D3 Eternal Collection is any good? If it is OK I may get a copy and steal her Switch for occasional use.
How does it differ from the PC version?

Controls are a bit different, but its fun for on the go and relaxing for a bit. I find some skills are harder to target with personally, but maybe just me and not great with controllers compared to k/b.

Thanks guys, I will probably end up getting it.

All jokes aside, I can see myself playing Diablo Immortal too, as long as the microtransactions are not too bad. If a mobile game costs more than a superior console game it is getting rediculous for me. Fortnite's system is fairly priced though, if they use something like that.

I had the version before this new one for the xbox 360, although I'm sure this new version is the most up to date with all the latest content and all that. When I was playing on the console though it was pretty fun, I actually found the couch co-op to be a lot more fun than playing with other people over the internet, probably just because you are sitting right next to the person you are playing with. Main differences are controller of course, for the switch I always like to use the pro controller if I can, but you are going to be limited on button mappings anyway you look at it.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High