Diablo 2 switch file size

evilforce

Aug 29, 2021
Read that switch version is only 6.5 gb.

Compared to 30 gb in pc, makes one wonder, what other features did they cut. Also somewhat makes sense that we did not get a beta on switch. Probably, for one, they reduced assets to plain assets without the "ets"

I am incredibly excited for the switch port and I hope sincerely that it runs well. A Switch is not capable of the graphical challenges that most PCs are capable of, and downscaling graphics is expected.

Diablo 2 is a beautiful and endlessly entertaining game, so being able to play it on the go anywhere and everywhere will be a boon to those of us who aren't obsessed with the image quality as much as the gameplay.

Reactions: Dook23
I am incredibly excited for the switch port and I hope sincerely that it runs well. A Switch is not capable of the graphical challenges that most PCs are capable of, and downscaling graphics is expected.

Diablo 2 is a beautiful and endlessly entertaining game, so being able to play it on the go anywhere and everywhere will be a boon to those of us who aren't obsessed with the image quality as much as the gameplay.
Image quality is not a problem, it could be original graphics on switch for all I care, but I am a bit concerned about where else will they cut corners. Lets not forget that we play switch on big tvs too.

Reactions: Dook23
Image quality is not a problem, it could be original graphics on switch for all I care, but I am a bit concerned about where else will they cut corners. Lets not forget that we play switch on big tvs too.
It could be a concern yes but I'm not too too worried about it honestly. Even games like BotW are only like 14gb and it’s rendering/graphics would technically be more demanding.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High