Discussion Diablo 2 Resurrected Xbox

James781

Aug 29, 2022
Hi all! I decided to contact the forum community with a question about Diablo 2 Resurrected. I recently decided to buy it on xbox. Bought on Difmark. As soon as I bought it, I started playing. I can't call myself a direct super fan of Diablo games, but I love the lore, the atmosphere of the game and the community. I have not yet met a single evil person who likes to play Diablo. A bit off topic... In short, I started playing and almost immediately I had strange feelings. It was strange for me to play a 2021 game that only changed the graphics in 21 years. But even then, I honestly did not feel much difference during the passage of the old second part of the year 2000. To me, this all looks like just a drain on the money from the players who love the Diablo series so much. Earning on nostalgia. I do not regret the purchase in general, it is some kind of experience. But not happy with the game. That's why I decided to write about it here on the forum. Does anyone else have similar feelings about this game? Or maybe someone has a constructive answer that will show that I'm wrong. Anyway, I'm waiting for your answers. Thank you for your attention! Have a nice day everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no doubt this is a cash-in by Blizzard but it's a warranted one. There's been a community of dedicated players continually playing the game since its launch and this was a way to being the game up to modern standards.

There are updates and new things being added too so it is still being updated all these years later in this new form. It is worth it? I would say so, especially if you are coming back to it after a long period of being away.

Reactions: James781
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High