D2 Diablo 2 Resurrected Alpha Sunday Stream Schedule

LIVE-STREAM-SCHEDULE.jpgYesterday (Saturday) we ran the live stream for quite a few hours as Elly continued her journey through Act 2 with the Amazon.

I also took a new Barb through Act 1 which was interesting because the Barb is not a class I had any desire to play in Diablo 2 either now or in classic. However, needs must. There was not too my deaths but they did happen as I was storing up skill points as much as possible.

Anyway, if you missed the streams then you can watch then below.

For Sunday the schedule looks like this...

Update: Steam is over so here's the Stream...

With time running out on the alpha it's likely we'll be streaming outside of these times so you can always check the Youtube channel to see if we are live. Streams will be on Twitch running at the same time so pick which platform you prefer.

Saturday's Streams

Last edited:
Thanks for doing all these streams, guys! It's MST where I live (almost opposite of where you are), but I was able to watch a little of Elly's this morning. I commented that I can tell when Elly streams because she's probably the only one who walks any more when she plays. :D
Super glad you guys are keeping up on Diablo news.

Reactions: Rush
Elly likes to do everything properly :) Complete everything she can. Annoying it crashed just as she was about to do Duriel though. Perhaps she'll have a stab at it on Monday if she can get it to go.

Reactions: softshack
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High