Diablo 2 Remastered rumors resurface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe it. Auto-gold.

Of course, as someone who has been a SP purist since like 2005, it can't be exactly what I wanted (compatible with ATMA, etc.) HOWEVER auto-gold plus some degree of shared stash (and stat screen) are some of the most important improvements to the base game that were needed.

Still watching the panel.
Wish they would have did stacking of gems and runes. That is just a major QOL issue.

Reactions: Rush
Mod support will be there! I bet someone will figure out soon how to get atma/gomule capable. The in-game stash, hopefully will be searchable if it'd be 'infinite'.
Actually, it seems the situation with the mod support is more complicated. From what I gather from interviews, they say that some mod support will be there, but with limitations. It will be possible to mod only certain aspects of the game, but not others, and they will reorganize a little to make more stuff moddable. Also, current D2 mods won't work.

@Rush I wanted to make a comment about this on the D2R FAQ on the frontpage (the FAQ is great, btw!), but somehow the comment box does not show up for me?

Reactions: coju
Actually, it seems the situation with the mod support is more complicated. From what I gather from interviews, they say that some mod support will be there, but with limitations. It will be possible to mod only certain aspects of the game, but not others, and they will reorganize a little to make more stuff moddable. Also, current D2 mods won't work.

@Rush I wanted to make a comment about this on the D2R FAQ on the frontpage (the FAQ is great, btw!), but somehow the comment box does not show up for me?
I'll check that comment thing Pinsky. Yes, I need to elaborate more on the modding. Will check the exact details.

Hey, some is better than none. Even if it's just something simple like texture swaps or slight model changes. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High