Mapping Share Locations / Suggestions / Bugs

Rush

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 12, 2020
As you know, we kicked up the Diablo 4 Interactive Map during the first beta and it's come a long way since then. We have just added the Track Your Progress feature on the UI this week.

Also, feel free to add suggestions of things you might like to see in future updates.

- Rush, Nekro and Elly

Last edited:
Reactions: Crudesash
I'll try to add what I see as I go...I play somewhat slowly so I have a feeling I'll be outpaced quickly, but you never know XD

When clicking a icon on the map and clicking completed > under my progress > Hide completed markers, does not make the completed marker disappear.

When clicking a icon on the map and clicking completed > under my progress > Hide completed markers, does not make the completed marker disappear.
Thanks for the report! Question: is the marker still selected? The map will always show selected markers, regardless of filter status. Try selecting another marker--the filtered one should disappear.

I was looking the same this morning, the marker did not disappear until I clicked again on the map, after the activation of the "disappear" toggle.

I just check and that is not necessary anymore.

When i click on any icon it says login to track progress no matter how many times i login

Same problem here, can´t login in my progress.
Same when i click on an map-icon, every time it says "login to track progress", no matter how often i login.

I have the same error, I can't log in to the interactive map.
I use Firefox, but it doesn't work with Edge either.

I also have the log in issue. Log in, it refreshes but it still showing the "log in to track your progress" link.

right now it seems to be working. Whatever they have changed is working right now.

thanks alot for the fast fix!

This fix has caused an issue for Premium ad-free members, we are looking into it at the moment but rest assured it will be fixed ASAP.

Last edited:
Hi there, it's not working for me. "Invalid credentials".
@djhifi. try now, your account was flagged for approval. It is approved now. It's and anti-spammer measure some people get caught in by accident.

Hi team,

Thanks for your work on the interactive map, it's an awesome resource :)

I'm unfortunately also not able to log in from today, tried on both firefox and chrome. It refreshes the page then doesn't log me in

Hi team,

Thanks for your work on the interactive map, it's an awesome resource :)

I'm unfortunately also not able to log in from today, tried on both firefox and chrome. It refreshes the page then doesn't log me in
@Fennles Is this still an issue for you now?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High