D3 D3 season 21 start

Gorny

Staff member
Mar 16, 2020
I've starteed a new wizard for season 221, if anyone wants to join in, either post here/PM me your B.net tag.

@Noodle will be joining me occasionally

Nice. I've started as well. Not too high up yet but have a level 70 demon hunter and I think I broke 200 paragon? Not sure. Either way always happy to have more people to play with:

Battle Tag:

Pyrotechnic#11741

Nice. I've started as well. Not too high up yet but have a level 70 demon hunter and I think I broke 200 paragon? Not sure. Either way always happy to have more people to play with:

Battle Tag:

Pyrotechnic#11741
I'll add you when I get home from work, I've been busy the last few days and forgot.

I screwed up with my ladder wizard, forgot to make him a seasonal character. Restarted him last night.

I have Diablo 3 with RoS, whats a good character to start out with? I've only completed the game once with a barbarian on normal difficulty. I would like to join if I am invited.

This seasons current flavor is demon hunter because they released a new set for the class, so you'll see a ton of those. You can choose whatever you like best though of course.

I've always been partial to the Wizard, as I like blasting things with disentegrate :p

CST(Texas) here. Maybe this weekend some co-op? I also have limited availability in the regular week.

I helped @Noodle a bit and he's just getting into the Paragon levels.

I'm going to start collecting Puzzle Rings whenever they drop, will do some vault runs.

I'm also up for some Paragon Level farming if anyone's doing that. Will be on and off over the weekend.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High