[D2R SC] ISO Sur Rune

horizon21

Dec 20, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
horizon21's trading profile

Looking for a Sur rune on D2R SC. Willing to trade 2 Gul + 3 Mal as per the suggested TVs in the forum. I am open to other variances in runes/items that you may need in exchange for the Sur. Of note are a 40 life shapeshifting skiller, as well as 40 life Passive and Magic skiller (readouts available below).
Code:
Spiritual Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0xb0895ab1
Item Level: 81
Version: Resurrected
+1 to Shape-Shifting Skills (Druid Only)
+40 to Life
Code:
Acrobatic Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0x667fd07f
Item Level: 81
Version: Resurrected
+1 to Passive and Magic Skills (Amazon Only)
+40 to Life

It all started with a lucky Travincal run where my smiter had a Jah drop, my first ever high rune on SP. I started running LK with the intention of cubing runes to get a Ber. One of my first few runs awarded me a Sur, and since then I am experiencing a high rune drought. I just want to make that coveted Enigma...
The runes I am offering in trade are sourced from 1.13c SC and from D2R.

Last edited:
hi there, Id love to trade with you. I am new to trading so let me know what we would need to exchange to meet up.

hi there, Id love to trade with you. I am new to trading so let me know what we would need to exchange to meet up.
Hi ruin!
Sounds good! I am looking forward to trading with you.
As per the forum rules, we are required to complete a trading profile, instructions for which can be found here: https://www.purediablo.com/forums/threads/trading-profiles.28/
Once you have provided that, we are allowed to trade.

As for the trading medium - I use GoMule, so I can create a stash file with the items I will be exchanging with you. If you do not use that program, we can simply mule the respective items into a mule and send it over a file transfer website or email.

I believe I have the profile setup correctly. Ill have to look into this GoMule site. I used to play the original game and just traded in game. I will take a look and try and get that setup tonight. Forgive my ignorance. I dont normally trade, but Im getting tired of not being able to find certain things, and I have started collecting quite a few things. I have lots of other items so maybe we can make some other trades in the future. Currently I am trying to get my Summon Necro some better gear, but also my Barbs. Id love to get a full IK set some day. I have all but the armor and the helm.

hey man. Sorry. I just realized that this is for single player trading. This is an online character. I mistakenly went to the single player chat in the discord. Sorry

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High