D2 D2R Beta Streaming

Crudesash

Feb 19, 2021
I'm thinking of streaming some of my Beta sessions on the Discord channel, if this is something anyone is interested in. Not sure how many forumites have preordered, but if you haven't it might be a way to watch some footage before launch. My tag on Discord is Ulthrakk, but I might change it to Crudesash 😄

Reactions: Rush and Vang
Elly and I will likely do the same too. If you are streaming, let us know so we can highlight where you are doing it on the site and forums too. Elly and I streamed the beta directly into the Youtube and Twitch channels at the same time for the alpha. Seemed to work pretty well.

Reactions: Crudesash
Will do. Most likely it'll be around 21:00 or so PST most nights once it goes live. I can stream from Twitch or right into Disc.

Will do. Most likely it'll be around 21:00 or so PST most nights once it goes live. I can stream from Twitch or right into Disc.
Cool. Well if you have a Twitch channel, we can make sure ours is showing your stream when ours is not live.

Cool. Well if you have a Twitch channel, we can make sure ours is showing your stream when ours is not live.
Sounds good; I'll do a test run in the week before launch and make sure it is ready, and then I'll post the info. I believe the channel name is Ulthrakk. I wanted OldManStreamer but it was taken :/

Looking to go live Saturday night at 8:00 PM PST, assuming test runs work well later this evening; channel name should be Crudesash, but it might still be Ulthrakk, I'll confirm before going live.

I'm sure I'll be the only beta streamer out there :D

Just checked, Channel is under Crudesash, Victory!

Thanks @Crudesash . We'll get you hooked up into our Twitch when we sort our streams out tomorrow afternoon. Let me know what name you finally decide on :)

No Stream tonight unfortunately; internet issues...seeing ping go as as high as 2700ms, got disconnected from the game as well. Hopefully we have some other streamers out there sharing the fun!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High