D2 Res Alpha starts Friday

Do you know if ATMA/Gomule work with D2R characters? If they do, one could presumably set their spawn point to beyond act 2 somehow

Alpha downloading now! Around 20Gb. Like I say, Elly will be streaming first most likely but there's an issue with the Youtube channel we are trying to sort out. We could do Twitch but we'd prefer to get it on Youtube. I'll let you all know when we have it sorted out.
:love: You guys deserve it!

Watching some of the videos of the alpha that have been put up...it looks so good!

Neat! I'm so glad you guys didn't get snubbed. Thanks for staying up late to share your first impressions.

How do we know if we get it? Is it through the Battle.net app, e-mail .... ?

Oh, and btw, that's nice to have those zoom in and comparisons between old & new graphics from time to time, this feature seems really well designed, and I bet I'll have quite some time playing with it when I'll have a chance to be in. Maybe that will make me have a full clear for the first time - and it will last sooooo long!

Well, I could watch a bit, and...We are in 2021 right?

So why is that so dark?
Also, it seems you are bad players, you are already a couple of hours in and still not close to start endgame. Really...

And most importantly: where are the Goblins?!

#CantWait #Jealous
Taking it nice and slow. No rush with only 2 acts. Looking at everything possible etc.

Taking it nice and slow. No rush with only 2 acts. Looking at everything possible etc.
That was obviously ironic from me (and a non obvious reference to LLama who went straight to Duriel -_-), I hope the goblin reference made it clear ;-)

I could follow most of act 1, thanks for sharing :)

That was obviously ironic from me (and a non obvious reference to LLama who went straight to Duriel -_-), I hope the goblin reference made it clear ;-)

I could follow most of act 1, thanks for sharing :)
Remember kids, it's not how fast you play it, it's there to be savored and enjoyed. Every damn minute of it :)

Reactions: Babyhell
If anyone here gets into the alpha, drop me a PM.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High