D2 Res Alpha starts Friday

No luck yet.

Eagerly waiting for an invite as well.
Anyone think they'll do anything regarding ubers in SP? I feel like there is a slight chance that they'll be enabled.

I got the email - then had to work a nine hour shift - then had my first BSOD in years halfway through install. GL to all!

Eagerly waiting for an invite as well.
Anyone think they'll do anything regarding ubers in SP? I feel like there is a slight chance that they'll be enabled.
Ubers & unlock clvl 100! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Babyhell
Ubers & unlock clvl 100! :D
Maybe World Event too #SPWithMandatoryConnection #MakeD3GreatAgain

Can't wait to see the UT100ers thread opening! #StillNotEnoughPointsToMaxAZerkerBuildButOhWellSoManyCharactersIsThatStillAHashtag

Reactions: D2DC and Jocular
Hehe... Been casually running Countess/Summoner/Nihilatak. 15 Sets so far...

Fingers crossed.

#optimism

Reactions: Jocular
Was playing the hideous Barb tonight. I hate the barb. Never played it in Classic but needs must :(

Was playing the hideous Barb tonight. I hate the barb. Never played it in Classic but needs must :(
Hideous because you don't like the new character model?

I watched through the gameplay vid you posted and thought the graphics looked pretty snazzy. I have to say, though, I really don't understand the decision to make all the characters look different. They were extremely faithful to the original in so many ways, except for changing the look of the characters? I don't get it.

[edit] just wanted to add that taking a few cup sizes off the Amazon is one thing, but making her look like a completely different person is different :(

OMG Leap Attack look sooo cooolll!!!!

Can't wait to port it over!

Those who have alpha access, can you take screenshots of different armor looks? It would be nice to make a armor-look chart for D2R like we have for the original D2.

Reactions: Babyhell
HIdeous as I don't like the class. The actual character looks great :)

Wow. I have no idea these designs have names lolz.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High