Crazy RNG / SoJ Triplets

I finished the grail with finding Griffon's, shortly before we got terror zones. Now I have 4 or 5 of them. Terror zones devalue the grail a bit, I think.
I just found another one at terrorized Mephisto, but OK, it's, -19/14, an excellent roll. BTW, the one with which I finished the grail was -15/10 which would have been anti-perfect if it had been ethereal. Still not worth putting a -5/5 facet into, however.

Terror zones led to a TC87 inflation, but runes aren't affected because the distribution doesn't change with area level, only the question whether a rune is available at all. That means, if you can find e.g. a Tal rune per two El runes, the ratio will never change, no matter what the area level is. The only question regarding runes is whether a certain rune can drop at all or not.

Runes are affected quite a lot. I found a Lo rune in act 2 nightmare. I don't believe chest drops are affected, but racks are. With any reasonably high level char, zods can drop in any TZ in hell, including trav, arcane and non-boss monsters in forgotten tower.

Reactions: snickersnack
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High