Crafting supplies and Crafting in general

hackedagainanda

Jun 4, 2015
I've accumulated 5k Jewels and 10k + Pgems in my D2 Career. I've started using the Pgems for rerolling magic items, but I always heard crafting can net you amazing items but I just never got around to it. So what are some good items to craft? I'm looking for crafts of every level not just end game BiS gear. I'm a little upset at the Jewels to be honest, literal thousands and most of them are junk lol.

I imagine everyone will say Caster Amulets, but I also personally like Caster Belts. I think people also roll Blood Rings, but I don't see the appeal about those (except you're in 1.07, then they're amazing).

Not an expert on crafting but here my 2 cents:
"crafts of every level" - you mean all the recipes or crafting for different stages (low/mid/high level twinking)? If it's the latter then you might need chars in the required range and also items with lower ilevel. If it's general crafting then I say craft everything! :) ...

On a more practical note, it will take a really really great craft to beat uniques/runewords for weapon/shield/belt/armor/helm slot. So it might be a better course to concentrate on:
- Hit power gloves - IAS/knockback/skills + adds (stats/resists....)

- Blood gloves - IAS/CB/skills + adds
- Blood belts - FHR/stats/resists
- Blood amulets - FRW/skills/stats/resists
- Blood helms - mini Guillaume's Face with a built-in LL, look for FHR/resist/AR. If you REALLY lucky you can also get visionary mod and 2soc.

- Caster amulets
- Caster belts - 10% FCR/FHR/stats/resists
- Caster boots - mini Silkweave, look for FRW/resists/high mana regeneration (up to 10%)

- Safety amulets - increased chance of blocking can save dex points for max-block chars
- Safety boots - only source of iPDR on boots, low but every bit helps :)

- You can also try, to a lesser extent, Blood and Hit-power weapons.

I also strongly recommend looking up some guides on crafting and especially recommended char levels. Even with thousands of jewels you would like to maximize your chances.

Reactions: saracen85
I'd add caster gloves for specific chars. E.g. for Java you can get something like +2, 20 IAS, 3 MPK + leech... one can dream! :)

That's all current patch of course. If you're into time-travel, certain older patches have crazy good craft possibilities such as +3 skills on amulets and gloves.

+1 for caster belts since Arachnid's mesh isn't available until character level 80. With caster belts you can get some FCR (to achieve certain breakpoints) and some other nice mods when your character is in the 60's...adds some flexibility.

Caster amulets are the biggest arena in crafting that I've been doing, trying to get that elusive +2 to character skills and 20% faster cast rate is needed to hit certain FCR breakpoints and use some specific gear. These are of course high end theorycrafting wants, not needs, but someday that 2/20 sorc amulet will happen for me. #fingerscrossed

Reactions: Miron and saracen85
+1 for caster belts since Arachnid's mesh isn't available until character level 80. With caster belts you can get some FCR (to achieve certain breakpoints) and some other nice mods when your character is in the 60's...adds some flexibility.
Sometimes I choose caster belts over arach's.. I'd consider 10FCR, 24FHR and 15+ Strength as hitting the jackpot..

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High