Covid-19 Prepping thread

I've had bronchitis before, that's no walk in the park.

Coughing your lungs out isn't much fun is it, at least we're still alive though :). Did you know that each time we get sick we decrease our life expectancy?

Figured.

I get the rales/crackles. Demonstrated it for a manager 2 and 1/2 years ago.

300,000 dead in US. Greater than combat deaths of any War fought by US forces.

I used to get those too when I smoked, quit when I was 30 fortunately. Can only recommend moving to an e-cigarette or vape of some kind. Easier on your lungs. Smoking pot can rip your lungs since it has x10 the tar concentration of regular cigs. You can vape pot, if you do choose a vape that has no plastic exposed to the vapour like vapexhale. Not cheap but worth the investment. Don't ask me how it works or how I know but somehow plastic tubes do not combine well with THC vapours.

I think he is saying if you are having problems, and you've never smoked, you should get your lungs scanned because their could be an underlying issue causing the rales/crackles.
I guess I was misunderstood. I dont actually have bronchitis now. I meant to say that I can and sometimes develop it if I have gotten a cold or flu in the past. Feeling fine at the moment :)

A quarter of a million new infections reported in the US yesterday. That is half of Canada's TOTAL covid infections.

I refuse to wear a mask and get the vaccine which will undoubtedly plant a microchip in me and track my every movement. I volunteered for random people to cough directly in my face to prove how strong and smart I am and how fake this virus really is.

/huge amounts of sarcasm

I refuse to wear a mask and get the vaccine which will undoubtedly plant a microchip in me and track my every movement. I volunteered for random people to cough directly in my face to prove how strong and smart I am and how fake this virus really is.

/huge amounts of sarcasm
You should get @D2DC to cough on you, you'll be good then 🤣🤣

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High