Covid-19 Prepping thread

Nobody grows old here on the forums

So I'll stay young and beautiful forever WITHOUT sacrificing virgins?!

yes-sweet.gif

Getting back on topic, dunno if this has been brought up but are y'all getting or planning to get boosters?

I haven't read an article yet but apparently this is our new normal and COVID is here to stay, according to the Journal of American Medical Association.

Mmmm.... Ripe, bold, yet tender and delicious for this young'un. 😍😂
:giggle:

OK, enough of that. How's the baby? How's Zokar? I expect his report in 5...4...3...

Baby is good, just turned two and is slapping his parents in the face. 🙃 We're all surviving here, Zokar is healthy, vaxxed, boosted, and hating TX (as I thought he would. :)).
Slapping mom is always good. Next, he bites your nose.

Baby is good, just turned two and is slapping his parents in the face. 🙃 We're all surviving here, Zokar is healthy, vaxxed, boosted, and hating TX (as I thought he would. :)).
TX = Texas, right?

I will receive my booster in February. I could probably receive it earlier, but I like to procastinate, err I don't want others to miss their boost in time.

Sooner or later, everybody will either be vaccinated, have recovered or be dead. I guess a couple of Darwin Awards will be granted until then.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Got my booster two weeks ago, then found out yesterday that a guy I work with who I spent a lot of time with last week tested positive for the Covid yesterday. Going to punch any virus I see in the face just to be on the safe side.

Got my booster two weeks ago, then found out yesterday that a guy I work with who I spent a lot of time with last week tested positive for the Covid yesterday. Going to punch any virus I see in the face just to be on the safe side.

You should also eat a bag of lemons.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High