Covid-19 Prepping thread

I won't explain it.

20 million cases worldwide. 1 in every 4 is an American.

The death rate has come down from a whooping 10% down to less than 1%. Meanwhile the percentage of young people dying from c19 has risen from under 1% of the age groups to around 5%. :whistle:

Reactions: jmervyn
Nuts aint it.
Something I found a tad funny but was also appaled over, becuase it isn't really something to laught about: Trump is really making America great again, if it keeps going this way all the idiots will have died off and we can start fresh.

@In The Name of Zod: Which was to be expected, in the beginning the people with compromised health were infected first and that gave the high mortality rate, because they weren't able to fight it off and there wasn'nt enough knowledge about what best to do.

Now the healthy people who were able to keep the virus at bay will start to get infected because you can only be exposed to it for so long untill you catch it, so even if you are young and healthy taking care that you follow all precautions is important.
There will be healthy people that die from it, because of underlying not known issues or complications.

That's in short the explanation I got from someone who knows a tad about diseases.

Last edited:
Reactions: In The Name of Zod
I don't have much trust in these numbers from certain countries. For example, the number of detected infections or deaths is mainly a matter of how many tests you make. The amount of tests available or general awareness of the extent is a matter of the development of a country, but also of the political agenda of their leaders or how much honesty is expected or demanded from them. In some countries, the numbers are manipulated, by putting pressure on doctors in order to alter their death diagnosises (or is diagnoses the correct plural, like it would be in Latin?), by making just a certain amount of tests etc.

New York has been both "juicing" their numbers and trying to conceal just how bad Governor Andrew "The Prince of Darkness" Cuomo's handling of the situation was.

Yes, that's really his nickname. He's proud of it.

In related news, some survivalist I am. We lost power in the wake of Tropical Storm Isaisiarsifeserfsdss for almost a week, and communications (phone/Cable TV/ Internet) are still spotty.

Yes, its hard to know what to believe. Add in media speculation and its like trying to find a drop of clear water in a flood. But we can't help ourselves when we hear someone remark about this number or another. I find it very annoying personally, these statistics are a trap.

It's still interesting though to see how disconnected the stock market is to reality. It literally floats in its own shit. We must save the rich, oh my we can't let them feel bad about any of this. With all this bad economic news all the money that could have gone into protecting jobs went straight into propping up the market. Does anyone know how many trillions of dollars our countries have spent on protecting the markets over the last 6 months? I know the US central bank has spent well over 3t, then there is the bank of england and other countries.

If this ever ends the reserve banks of the world will own everything. How do we prep for c19? My answer: Turn on your money printers first it would seem.

Reactions: jmervyn
US Covid deaths Sept/22 =200,000. Equals the population of the state capital of Iowa, Des Moines.

World Covid deaths=966,000. Equals the population of of the state capital of Texas, Austin Texas.

"It is what it is..."

Consider that most of the worlds population lives in the northern hemisphere and that this part of the world is now on its way to becoming colder which is exactly what sars 2 likes. By the looks of it the true second wave is just about to start and the governments know it which is why they are in such a panic to get vaccines completed asap. You have to wonder though what the consequences of rushing a vaccine out is going to be because that is exactly what they will do. Should we be more worried about over anxious governments desire to kickstart their economies with forced vaccines than the disease itself?

I'd wait to see what vaccine is being administered in a country like New Zealand and then take that one.

1 million dead today.

Got to keep his numbers down. No he won't be counted.

He is injecting bleach and shoving lightbulbs up his asshole while he waits for his hydroxychloroquine prescription to be filled.

• Haha
Reactions: Gorny
The bone spurs put him in a high risk category.

Reactions: Gorny
Deb just found out that Trump has Covid and she gave me a blowjob. If he dies, I'm totally going to get ANAL!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High