Covid-19 Prepping thread

Bag limit in my zone is 3 Karens.

Had to buy a sympathy card today. Decided to get the bulk box because I know that i'll use them this year.

If only there was an efficient way to get to the edge of the zone where the risk is, I dunno, like a highway to the danger zone.
Get a van, some barbed wire, metal plates, a few assorted guns, a blow torch, welding stuff, go A-team on the van and voila a safe way to get to the edge and probably to and trough the danger zone as well.

June 5th US covid-19 deaths 749. Wear proper PPE if you join the protests.

June 11th US covid-19 deaths 829.

Covid-19 US deaths 120,000.
WW1 US deaths 116,500.

Well, the Spanish flu at the end of WW1 killed more people than WW1 itself. War is just one of the Riders of the Apocalypse, plague is another. It's kind of inappropriate to compare just the numbers. I see your point, however. A few careless decisions of our rulers can produce a heck of a lot of deaths.

When just considering reason of state (aka machiavellism which is pursuing the greater good by any means imaginable) and not reason regarding individuals, a hundred thousand deaths are irrelevant for a country with 3000 as many people.

Last edited:
It is the plague, you get 2 months immunity from having had the virus then you are susceptible to infection again. This will keep killing at a ridiculous rate until we wipe it out. On top of that, it is only becoming more infectious with each new mutation. Once our hospitals become overwhelmed the deaths will rise substantially. It just does not look like anything is going to improve until the world takes it seriously and still not enough people do.

Countries in the northern hemisphere should be eliminating the virus now that they are in their summer and there is no sign of anything of the sort happening. That means at least another 18 months from to date that we will see severe world wide economic stress. The problem that I am seeing is that there are so many people that can not even handle a couple of weeks in lock-down. You can not help but feel that it is a hopeless situation.

Reactions: superdave
We've decided to get out of the states. House goes on the market next week. Just waiting on FBI criminal check to complete immigration paperwork.

I've asked somebody from our secret base in Antarctica to book a flight to the Moon, but they refused because I didn't send a Happy Birthday card on April 20th.

I am wondering were exactly superdave was planning on moving to as no one can travel anywhere. If you currently live in Antarctica would you be allowed to leave and who would let you in?

Last edited:
I am wondering were exactly superdave was planning on moving to as no one can travel anywhere. If you currently live in Antarctica would you be allowed to leave and who would let you in?
Heading back to the Great White North. The US -CAN border is open for Canadians returning from living abroad in the states. Their foreign national spouse is also allowed to enter Canada. You have to quarantine for 14 days.

Reactions: In The Name of Zod
New record number of daily infections reported yesterday in the US. 45557 new cases. The first wave never ended. Record number of daily spikes in the 3 most populous states. Shit's gonna get real very soon.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High