clan gimmeitam

coldbird

May 8, 2021
Hi,

I saw fredfury's post on diabloii.net asking about some members of clan gimmeitam in 2009 and 2020 and wanted to respond, but it appears the site no longer functions. From what I understand, this is the spiritual successor to that site. I'd like to respond to that post here, in case they check.

"""
Anyone on here that dueled in this clan wayyy back in the day?

Shadari
Skoal
Del
Val
Ankshire

this is vince if any of you clowns still come on here

i know the operators of this site remember GI - someone has to still play from there

phisig?
MoB?
mrblonde?"
"""

Skoal, Dolemite (actually I can't remember if he played in gimmeitam, it's been so long), mrblonde, a few others, as well as myself (under the name Boak), played WoW back when it was released on the Frostwolf server (and Frostmane...and I think...Blackrock? for TBC. Roughly 2005-2007). Haven't really kept in touch with them since then, put wanted to put it out there that I think about them once in a while and I hope they're doing well.

Welcome @coldbird. This is indeed the new site and most people have moved over but there are still quite a few that have not yet made the jump. Welcome home :)

used to play under account *Charlife

played a trapsin named AirEmpire, which was directly inspired by CLAYFU...

someone take the reigns, make gimmeitam great again

Welcome home!

every once in a while I think back to this audio clip of skoalbandit talking to a racist redneck on the phone... or something "im the big ass black guy that dumped your ass in the trash can...", and the redneck just goes on a racist tear, hilarious

the audio clip is FRIED in my brain

trying to pull names out of my ass;

kareya the pvp firewall sorc lol... dont stand in that thing too long at all
ap_infamousGOD was a monster ts/orb sorc, talked to him for a bit thereafter pretty sure he was heavy into powerlifting
rptx, aka jia iirc
ray
east ray lol

there was a literal period in time where guys from pvpeast came over to destroy the west guys

iirc it turned out to be that east was better than west, i played in west... unforunate to say... not sure how the GI "top brass" were faring though eg; skoal clay sykes etc etc

i want to say inf- was the final boss of gimmeitam going into .10, whatever that means... just another name

So long ago! I was in the channel and played with many of these folks. I was also in the clan MoB for a while (west).

Skoal, Del, Val, Saklop were very active while I was playing, and clayfu. Sykes on both assassin and sorc. Sorry I can't remember any more. There was also a prominent bone spirit necro but can't remember the name. Really cool to see y'all!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High