Help Can't item search get error message need help

Skins

Feb 7, 2022
Hi I am logged in as I am to write this message but when I do an item search I get this error message. Haven't been able to item search for about 2 weeks. Any help appreciated.

{"success":false,"data":{"message":"Please enter your Username\/email!","for":"username"}}

@Skins What page are you getting this from, if you can point me in the right direction I'll check. It's probably due to the recent changes.

I get it from the "item price check search". Everytime I search for an item it sends me to a blank white page with that error message. I have changed my password just in case but no good. I seem to be alright everywhere else.
Any help appreciated

@Skins, thanks I'll see if I can figure it out.

When I say what page are you getting this on, can you paste the URL here. Is it on the price check search site or here on the forums?

If you can paste me the URL in your address bar it might help me trace it.

Last edited:
I get it on this page if I type an item or just tried to use the log in on that page and got it as well

Thanks @Skins, I'll be looking at this today and will get right back to you.

@Skins give it a whirl now. I have made some changes today. I can't replicate your error at all but see if what I have done helps.

Dam still doing it. You are obviously the administrator. I won't be able to create a new user with the current email. Any chance you can delete my account entirely and I will start a new one.

I am logged on here on this page but when I switch to the page I am having problems it still has the option to login, like I am not logged in. Don't know if that is any help.

@Skins As a test, create a new free email, register a new account and let me know what happens.

Note, that if you are asked to log in on the page you are having issue with, that is normal because they are two different cookies. The account should be the same, you just need to log in and you should be be logged in on both here and the site.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High