[NL] PC Xbox IAS / ED Jewels / others

Non-Ladder
Status
Please reply by conversation.
So you have 20 rubies, 20 amethysts, 20 rals, and 40 assorted pgems? I could go Mal + Um. Would you have any spare junk jewels you could throw in to sweeten the pot?

So you have 20 rubies, 20 amethysts, 20 rals, and 40 assorted pgems? I could go Mal + Um. Would you have any spare junk jewels you could throw in to sweeten the pot?
Ill have to login after i get off work to get the exact numbers. I dont think i have 20 amethysts anymore. I think its around 10-15. I do have the 20 rubies and 40 assorted. I do not have any junk jewels, sadly. Id be willing to go down to Mal Pul since i dont have 20 amethysts.

I was doing some crafting and used some of them and forgot to update this post to reflect

Ill have to login after i get off work to get the exact numbers. I dont think i have 20 amethysts anymore. I think its around 10-15. I do have the 20 rubies and 40 assorted. I do not have any junk jewels, sadly. Id be willing to go down to Mal Pul since i dont have 20 amethysts.
No worries, let me know the final count and I'm sure we can come to an agreement on payment. Thanks!

No worries, let me know the final count and I'm sure we can come to an agreement on payment. Thanks
My apologies for the oversight on what i thought i had. Here are the gems i have on hand:
- 19 P rubies
- 9 P ameth
- 42 assorted pgems

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High