Bug - Key Bindings?

Elly

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 21, 2011
www.purediablo.com
I am having to change my key bindings every time I boot up. This happened during the alpha/beta but it's still happening now, every game.

Is anyone else having this issue or heared of it as a reported bug?

In fairness this is the only bug I've come across. It's not a big bug but it's annoying having to reset each time and it ain't by design that's for sure.

I get a crash every few days but that seems to be when I've been stood around for ages, usually gone off to make some food or something.

All in all, it's bug-free for me.

I had a bug where one of my shouts would go from F5 back to F2 (I had originally set it there). I set something else to F2 and it stopped. Maybe try mapping them to different F keys, and then back?

I've found that if I don't remember to both save the new custom defaults and hit apply, any changes only apply to my current gaming session. (Although doing neither of those things will set the set the keybinds for the current session.) When I do remember to both things, they do seem to stick.

Reactions: Elly
I've found that if I don't remember to both save the new custom defaults and hit apply, any changes only apply to my current gaming session. (Although doing neither of those things will set the set the keybinds for the current session.) When I do remember to both things, they do seem to stick.
I've had no problems and have always followed this approach. I do however, continue to find it annoying that it saves as "default" but I then have to set up the "default" again for each alt.

Sometimes the setting to show the value above the mana ball disappears. this is definitely a bug
It might happen if you accidentally click on the upper part of the life or mana bulb (with the left or right button, I'm not sure), but that might not happen anymore in D2R. BTW, that was the way to switch it on and of in the original game.

The game doesn't keep /players settings between games in single player and it also forgets after a few games that I switched off showing loot at where the mouse pointer is (/nopickup), so loot is only shown when pressing alt. The latter isn't that bad, however, because auto-pickup of gold won't work then.

Ive noticed it only works on one character and doesnt save account wide. I had to change it everytime I made a new character..

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High