Blue is the new Gold!

PeachBlizzard

Nov 13, 2021
www.youtube.com

Hey Guys, im more and more excited to find those blue ammys, i had quite a few that made me dream about a potential one i could have with my cold sorc! Do you guys even pick them up or not really?

Reactions: damric
I pick up every blue amulet and blue ring and cube them if they are junk. My mf barbarian uses a blue 30 res all 35 mf amulet now. I also pick up all of the blue sorc orbs. I'm looking for one with 3 fire skills +3 enchant. I pick up all blue monarchs, and all blue circlets as well. The 25 physical damage reduction mod is very powerful for PVM and is only on the blue stuff. It's the only thing that really protects you from tomb vipers. My amazon uses blue mf boots still.

Reactions: PeachBlizzard
I pick up every blue amulet and blue ring and cube them if they are junk. My mf barbarian uses a blue 30 res all 35 mf amulet now. I also pick up all of the blue sorc orbs. I'm looking for one with 3 fire skills +3 enchant. I pick up all blue monarchs, and all blue circlets as well. The 25 physical damage reduction mod is very powerful for PVM and is only on the blue stuff. It's the only thing that really protects you from tomb vipers. My amazon uses blue mf boots still.
i actually found a +3pnb circlet with life based on level and it has a socket haha, i feel like the ULTIMATE gear for end game is all blue lol

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High