[NL] [SC] PC BlizzSim | Uniques, sockets, sets, amulets, charms + more

Non-Ladder
Hey there,

Currently in need of the 5os Eth Thresher.
I also happen to have quite a few of the items you have on your ISO list for trade (Occy, Shaco, Tal Armor). Message me if you want to discuss a trade for any of those :)

Any chance you'll let the IK Maul go for Io rune?
Throw in a couple of PGs and we got a deal!

I've got the Shako, the pricing guide you listed suggests Ist & Mal.
Hi. Appreciate it, but I actually got my hands on one yesterday!

Hey there,

Currently in need of the 5os Eth Thresher.
I also happen to have quite a few of the items you have on your ISO list for trade (Occy, Shaco, Tal Armor). Message me if you want to discuss a trade for any of those :)
Messaging you!

I'm interested in Razortail. The price guide doesn't have a current value, pretty sure I have a Lem on a character if that works for you. I have a few other things the guide values at a Lem, like martial arts GC or a Kira's if you prefer.

Hey, I am interested in the Ravenfrost and Laying of Hands.

No pricing on LoH on the pricing guide and the Ravenfrost with sub 20 dexterity is worth Lum - Lem. How does a Fal and Ko sound?

Ko + Fal for a String of Ears?

I'm interested in Razortail. The price guide doesn't have a current value, pretty sure I have a Lem on a character if that works for you. I have a few other things the guide values at a Lem, like martial arts GC or a Kira's if you prefer.
Hi. Decided just today to roll a javazon so I'll be needing that. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Hey, I am interested in the Ravenfrost and Laying of Hands.

No pricing on LoH on the pricing guide and the Ravenfrost with sub 20 dexterity is worth Lum - Lem. How does a Fal and Ko sound?
Hello! LoH + Raven Frost 167 AR 19 dex for Fal + Ko sounds good. DM me your Bnet account pls.

Ko + Fal for a String of Ears?
Sure thing! Let's talk more on Discord.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High