[NL] [SC] PC BlizzSim | Uniques, sockets, sets, amulets, charms + more

Non-Ladder
Hiya! I am interested in your Guillaume's Face and one of your ravenfrosts for my pgems. How many would you like for them? (willing to pay more for higher ravenfrost, but at least want low if that's not an option) Any preference on what gems are included?

oh and might as well see about the tal mask now as well....again in pgems if youll accept

EDIT - just found a tal orb, so just the mask now :)
Oh ok you meant the tal orb.

The mask is 8 PGs or Lum, Ko, Fal.

Hiya! I am interested in your Guillaume's Face and one of your ravenfrosts for my pgems. How many would you like for them? (willing to pay more for higher ravenfrost, but at least want low if that's not an option) Any preference on what gems are included?
Hi there!

Raven frost = 15 PGs
Guillaume's Face = 30 PGs

When it gets into these numbers I much prefer runes, I simply don't have the space so many PGs. For future you can check the price guide to see what my prices are.

Hallo!

Interested in your +2 Arkaine's and the warcries + dex GC

Um enough for both?

*edit*

on consideration, also interested in your Tal's ammy, would Ist be enough to take that away?

Regards

Hallo!

Interested in your +2 Arkaine's and the warcries + dex GC

Um enough for both?

*edit*

on consideration, also interested in your Tal's ammy, would Ist be enough to take that away?

Regards
Hey!

Um sounds good for those two. I'll msg you on BNet.

About Tal Ammy I'm looking for a bit more, somewhere around 3 ist / vex.

Interested in this ammy: Orb Sorc +2 all skills +1 hydra +2 meteor 13% fire res 20% poison res

What were you looking for pricewise?

Offer 20 AMN or RAL for any of Gheeds - may add some jewels/PGs on top, especially for higher one

Interested in this ammy: Orb Sorc +2 all skills +1 hydra +2 meteor 13% fire res 20% poison res

What were you looking for pricewise?
Hi.

How about Lem?

Offer 20 AMN or RAL for any of Gheeds - may add some jewels/PGs on top, especially for higher one
Hi,

Thanks but I have no need for low runes, and can't accept more PGs because my mules are all filled up.

Re: Orb Sorc +2 all skills +1 hydra +2 meteor 13% fire res 20% poison res

Any chance you can take a Fal for it?
Ah sorry, though it was an ammy, not a weap so don't need any more.

I did want to inquire about the 40CB IK Maul and Goreriders. Please let me know what you are looking to get for each. Thank you!

Last edited:
will ist + 2 mal + 2 um + 2 pul work?
Hi,

I sold it already, updated the list.

Ah sorry, though it was an ammy, not a weap so don't need any more.

I did want to inquire about the 40CB IK Maul and Goreriders. Please let me know what you are looking to get for each. Thank you!
Hi,

Maul = Lum/Ko/Fal/Lem
Gore riders = Mal as they are 199 ED

Oculus+ 7% mf small charm for tal ammy?
Hi,

Would you take PGs for Terror Keys?
Hi,

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low