[NL] [SC] PC BlizzSim | Uniques, sockets, sets, amulets, charms + more

Non-Ladder
3-5 for Lem so let's say 4 PGems per amu. I prefer runes but PGems are ok!
Some people in public games have a totally different opinion, two guys were making fun of me trying to get Lem for 10 pgems, saying it's 30 at least.

Hey, me again. Are you willing to trade a Ko for your +1 poison and bone skills necro 33% extra gold grand charm?

Hey, me again. Are you willing to trade a Ko for your +1 poison and bone skills necro 33% extra gold grand charm?
Sounds good to me

sounds good to me, tag is petewardius#1567

I'll poke you soon as servers are back up

Some people in public games have a totally different opinion, two guys were making fun of me trying to get Lem for 10 pgems, saying it's 30 at least.
I use this price guide. The market is yet to be stable so there's bound to be different opinions. 30 sounds like a lot though.

Reactions: hertz
hi,

could you price the frostburn, waterwalk and lidless for me? I can offer Lum or PG at the moment.

how about a token for Homunculus ?
Hi, sure that works. What's your BNet handle?

how much for tal amu and homu? maybe orb too depending :)
i have pgems
Hi, tal amu I decided to keep, homu I just made a deal with comgeo. What orb are you interested in?
hi,

could you price the frostburn, waterwalk and lidless for me? I can offer Lum or PG at the moment.
Hi there,

Frostburn = 3 PGs
Waterwalk 204 ED 47 Life = Lem
Lidless = 3 PGs

Let me know what you think.

I could do lum for that no problem
DMing you

oh and might as well see about the tal mask now as well....again in pgems if youll accept

EDIT - just found a tal orb, so just the mask now :)

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High