Opinion BlizzCon - What you think we'll get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 12, 2020
BlizzCon-Online-680x242.jpg

OK! So BlizzCon is next week. What are your thoughts on what will be shown? New Diablo 4 class seems like it's on the cards and maybe, just maybe, that Diablo 2 remaster.

Hoping an update on Diablo 4 skill trees and also itemisation though too. There's at least more panels for Diablo this year which makes a refreshing change :)

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not expecting a whole lot as far as new stuff. Diablo 4 is still quite a ways off from the looks of it, so at most I'd expect a new class announcement on that subject, like you said. I wouldn't expect much more in the way of anything substantial. A Diablo 2 remaster announcement would be a very remote possibility at best I think.

Beyond that, probably some mobile :sick: announcements and a tease for some Overwatch update. Haven't kept up with WoW at all for a long time now and I haven't heard anything in particular that makes me think there will be more than a status quo pep rally kind of thing. Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm and Starcraft, probably won't be anything there either.

So I guess overall, I'm expecting this to be one of their more mediocre BlizzCons. Especially given that the whole Covid situation is putting a bit of a damper on everything. Not that I think there won't be anything interesting. Just that it probably won't be so big on the "exciting new announcements" scale. Still, there's always a chance they'll surprise us with something.

Another mobile game?

Another mobile game?
It's not a small possibility. Though I think the mobile announcements would be more focused on Diablo Immortal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High