Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has their Honor favourite it seems. :) I prefer Honor in Divine scepter (without skills to keep repaircosts normal). 103 str needed but no dex req which Knout has. But if I am making an axe wielding guy then Naga it is.

Making my frenzybarb I actually forgot about Butchers Pupils and went with Honor Ettin axes until I could equip endgame weapons which were elite uniques so different story than going for Oath which are available at as early as level 49 (depends on base).

Reactions: Zyr
Another ~500 runs complete in Lower Kurast on HC Zon putting total at ~3k.
Ber has remained elusive, this is an official complaint...

Runes: (Not pictured - Pul, Um)
Ohm #2

Other:
3/30/Fool's Maiden Javelin
Eth 4 socket CA (another rack product, rolled the sockets from empty base)
Eth 4 socket WF (again, from a rack. Cube rolled sockets for this one too)
19 Life O Aura GC
Lightning GC
20 Life SC #3, #4, #5 (missed the first two in last post)
7 MF SC #4, #5 with 34 AR! (apparently I missed one at some point, not sure if during or post tournament but total is 5 now in stash)
Nat's Boots
Highlord's
Lidless

@Steven Q. Urkel Totally agree about Honor being an awesome weapon, though I prefer min in a knout. Less damage, but much faster and speed kills. Another great Runeword once you reach level 43 is Passion.

Never even considered the Mace class. Outside of HotO and CtA not sure if Ive ever used one in my entire D2 career*. If the axe proves to be cumbersome I may give it a shot.

*Khalim's Flail doesnt count LOL

• Haha
Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
A couple of drops of the last few days:

rNIupsb.png

86MAa2n.png

uBpd44N.png

pbSXEPl.png

rngaOmd.png

md9XAYH.png

8n7d8Vr.png

@PhineasB Nice Bow that won't get wasted. Curious why you chose Faith vs Ice for the Rogue. I've got to find time to make another throw barb now that I'm in D2R, but I never complained about speed or the need for more AR.
I thought the AR and being able to hit 4 frame throwing without Frenzy active would be worth it. The HF from Ice would be nice for crowd control though. But the main reason is that I remembered how diesel Faith Rogues are and thought that was a good way to go. But it looks like I'll be switching to an A3 merc to finish up in the MP group, so it's a moot point!

I re-rolled most of my remaining PGs looking for a sixth Trap skiller for Villanelle:
Code:
Shimmering Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 83
Fingerprint: 0x459c45a2
Item Level: 99
Version: Resurrected
+43 to Life
All Resistances +15

Lion Branded Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 53
Fingerprint: 0x8996d2c0
+1 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
+33 to Life

Fungal Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0xd717317a
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+28 to Life

Chilling Grand Charm of Greed
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x73c856df
+1 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)
33% Extra Gold from Monsters

Shimmering of Vita is really nice, but not needed on this character. Much less useful in D2R now we can get Torch & Annihilus. Also rolled Harpoonist x2, Natural, Captains, but I kept rolling as these are the only ilvl99 GCs I have on my UT99er.

Other Finds:

Crown of Ages 22_01_2023 18_43_17.png

Giant Skull 23_01_2023 11_21_09.png

Code:
Crown of Ages
Corona
Defense: 391
Durability: 25 of 50
Required Level: 82
Required Strength: 174
Fingerprint: 0xd3860878
Indestructible
+1 to All Skills
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+50% Enhanced Defense
+142 Defense
All Resistances +20
Damage Reduced by 14% 2 Sockets (0 used)

Giant Skull
Bone Visage
Defense: 445
Durability: 32 of 40
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 106
Fingerprint: 0x1eb165a6
Item Level: 85
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
Knockback
+303 Defense
+28 to Strength 2 Sockets (0 used)

As part of ARGH's cycle to reach 99 he hits LK, not for experience but in the hope of finding some nice high runes. The plan is just to pop the chests, but sometimes the blood lust gets in the way and I start killing stuff. Well tonight that was a good thing because this self grail item dropped.

1674957865468.png
and then this nice large charm drops on the way to Baal

1674958048338.png

Did D2R fix the bug where ED% component of dual damage jewels work only on weapons? If so, that looks quite solid, but if not, it will only give +15 max damage.

Back after a small hiatus ...

love the "honor" talk because my favorite lower level act 2 merc weapon is an Honor made in an ethereal lance. Does a crapton of damage and equipable at, what, level 27 with certain gear and a few levels after that it opens up nicely.

An act 2 merc with such weapon really enhances your grind through late norm all the way until almost late NM or early Hell. I used to have one previously but haven't made one on d2r yet. Great weapon.

I decided to respec my FoH pally back to a rare and underpowered build, the Hammerdin.

did a bunch of lower kurast runs looking for the usual runes, gems, charms etc. To my surprise, players 8, found a Sur today. Found a Lo yesterday in the pits off some rando monster but didn't take a screenie. I've checked out my high rune stash and it's starting to look a little crowded. Still haven't found a Death's web or a fancy Griffon's eye yet on d2r, dang it.

Screenshot063.png

One of my toons maxed out her stashed gold limit again during questing. Transfered most of her gold to my Blizzard sorceress, and visited Anya. Gambled all of that gold, but got nothing good to show for it. I decided to run tunnels once before going back to questing...

Grailer!
X3uvsGH.png X3uvsGHR.png
Decent roll on the defense stat too! Now I have found three of the items for this set; only the crown remains. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High