Best Way to Stop the "Best" threads. Zealot. ifr

LovelyGods

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
Best Way to Stop the "Best" threads. Zealot.

Ok, listen up. for a pvp zealot there is NO BEST gear choices, no BEST weapon, no BEST armor, no BEST stats. On any given day a zealot will loose. Stoutwood looses , i loose, mortic looses, heck even Zmiter looses sometimes.

If you want a great overview of gear that temple zealots use read Stoutwoods pvp zealot guide located at the top of the threads.

There is too many BEST BEST BEST threads on this forums, im trying to clear it up.

Conclusion. PvP Zealot there is NO BEST anything.

Good day.

~The-Professor lvl 91 zealot ~ :king:

Really so the zealots on the west loose? Is this a new term sorta like fo shizzle my nizzle?

Really what was the point of starting this thread anyway? I don't think I'm trolling here I just want to know why you brought it up in the frist place.

You actually think this is going to get sticked or something?

LovelyGods said:
Ok, listen up. for a pvp zealot there is NO BEST gear choices, no BEST weapon, no BEST armor, no BEST stats. On any given day a zealot will loose. Stoutwood looses , i loose, mortic looses, heck even Zmiter looses sometimes.

If you want a great overview of gear that temple zealots use read Stoutwoods pvp zealot guide located at the top of the threads.

There is too many BEST BEST BEST threads on this forums, im trying to clear it up.

Good day.

all lies. My lvl 8 zealot never lose a duel. :lol:

LOl very nice pun.I agree with the argument about stopping the "BEST" threads.Ppl dont seem to want to gather their own info anymore.There is no best their is only the best given certain opponents and scenarios.

LovelyGods said:

Good day.

I agree. True mastery of the art of Shaq Fu comes from within.

While I agree with the excessive "Best" threads, I find that what happens is that when someone says, "here's what I am using, is there anything better"

people say

"you suck n00b"
"read a cookie cutter guide"
"how could you think that your stinking gear is the best"

or an occasional nice response with some informative feedback.

Kind of a double edged sword, if you ask me. Pally's are now probably the easiest to build in the sense of distributing statpoints/skills, but so incredibly dynamic due to the gear and weapon choices alone.

yap yap yap, bla bla bla
<kookeroo voice>
but whats the BESTEST zealot weapon?
</kookeroo voice>
:uhhuh:

-jordy :king:

DrakulReturns said:
Pft Im the bestest of the best :winner: cant touch me baby

XSeraphs_MightX lvl 92 Zealot

Sera_Braveblade and Serakwen Lvl 96 Palazon Zealots

You thought I was joking when I said Zons are better zealots. I wasn't. Why? You can't kill what you can't touch.

Amazons are better Berserkers too.

LovelyGods said:

Good day.

I lose too Lovely...and it does not bother me. I enjoyed seeing your Libby out the other day. He's a nice guy...I am sure in a series of 10 duels we would each have our share of losses. But who cares, right? It's about fun...

I think it is funny that your proposal to stop "BEST" threads begins with that very word...Irony is fun! There is indeed no BEST, just variations on a theme. I enjoy playing as a Reverse BM (Doom) Zealot. People frequently ask if I must use DOOM...I laugh and tell them I don't...in fact it's the exact opposite.

High level HF aura with low-level Fanaticism is a good opponent to a high level Fanaticism aura with low-level Holy Freeze. With some damage reduction, I believe I would be more than adequate. Also, I was thinking of aquiring a 6 SHAEL PB...why?

It's a little thing I like to call the Polar Bear...its a variation on a Fire Claws Druid. I can prebuff, shift to Bear and then equip a 6 SHAEL PB with level 38 or higher Holy Freeze and challenge a Fire-Claws bear....I wonder what would happen. All in all, I am having a good deal of fun...

Smiters = I lose
Zealots = 50/50 chance
FoH = I lose
Hammerdin = I lose
WW Barb = I lose
Zerk Barb = I win
Zon = 50/50 chance
Sorc = 50/50 chance
Necro = 50/50 chance
Trapper = 50/50 chance
WW Sin = I lose
Elemental Zealot = I win
Wind Druid = I lose
Fury/Rabies Druid = I win
Liberator = 50/50 chance

It's not so bad...dueling each class allows you to find what you can and cannot do...it also allows you to find an answer for everything. Have fun guys! I might see you on tonight!

Just do what i do .... reply in those threads with a bunch of rares that are more or less impossible to get. Then again this is getting old pretty fast.

~

Someone pin this thread? Its like a perfect combination between obvious rants to get rid of useless posts threwout the forum, and the pally ot thread together...

On any given day a zealot will loose. Stoutwood looses , i loose, mortic looses, flaws looses, heck even Zmiter looses sometimes.

ive seen that all in 1 game

MrJ spams too much, i should make an anti-Zmiter char considerign he has anti-againstgodswill gear...35k ar just to hit me ><

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High