6. PvM.
VII. PvP.
VIII. :yes:

I. Disclaimer
Sucks.

II. Skill Points
Poison and Bone Skills:
20 Ice Bolt
20 Poison Bolt- I use rancid potions when i dont have mana for this skill. It works pretty nicely
1-10(?guess?) The Bolts from Fist of Heaven

Curses:
20 Amplify Damage

Summoning:
1 Clay Golem- strongest golem ever. Looks totally sexy.

The Necromancer will need maxed ice and poison bolt as synergies for the bolts from fist of heaven.(do they synergize?)
Amplify Damage will make the golem LOOK like a threat.

III. Stat Points
Strength-250(enough to add 45 damage to your main attack.)
Dexterity-Rest
Vitality-I put 100 because I want to always maintain 100% hp :thumbup:
Energy-None(The Necromancer likes to hop the band wagon and think hes so cool for putting no points in energy... loser.)

4. How GG This Necro Is
Its not at all.
Im going to add gear to this section because there is no where else to put it :(
Helmet:
1.Nadir Armet
or
2.Darksight Helm- -4 light radius is amazing for this build.
Armor:
1.Rattlecage- Chance to cause the attacking dude to have a green curse on their head and run.
or
2. Any other purple cool armor
Shield:
1. None
Weapon:
1. Serpent Lord Long Staff- No arguing with it. 10 to mana? What better mods on a staff could you ask for?

5. Dicklaimer
what? .... its a terrible build(if you can call it one).

6. PvM
I have been playing this game for 8 years and this character for 6 years. I am in act 3! Some noob level 82 rushed me past act 1 and I beat act 2 all by myself... with this build!!!! :yes:

7. PvP
I have killed both a level 9 and a level 13. I think I killed the level 9 though... I picked up his ear atleast. :smug: I am for sure about the Level 13. We had one EPIC encounter.

Why really? Im done? well ima go level this guy some more. Hes level 93 and dishes out 13-58 damage coldish bolt and 41-90 poison bolt. I still cant get that Holy Bolt skill. Im working on it but i think the game is a hacker towards me. BEWARE

Please do not laugh at my amazing Necromancer or i will cry deeply.

Re: Best Necromancer Ever

noob you use clay golam. spam bluud golem in the middle of a monster pack so their weapons get rusted by the bluud

noob you use clay golam. spam bluud golem in the middle of a monster pack so their weapons get rusted by the bluud

My clay golem will camoflauge into the dirty feces of my opponents and steal there weapons while they are not looking anyways...duh. :crazyeyes:

you should have totally invested in teeth. Teeth kills EVERYTHING in blood moore. Srsly

+1 immediate sticky.

+1 Tooter replacing MM as Necromancer moderator.

Why thank you yes :jig: I do think that the owner of The Best Necromancer quite well deserves one grand moderation or atleast a sticky for the most godly build :party:

Ima try this with my lvl 91 Hc Nec on a pack of Fanatic Uradars... Rusty weapons cant hurt you...

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High