Barbarian Curiosity (HC, Endgame horker)

Yori96

Nov 28, 2020
To anyone willing to lend advice. :D

I play nothing but HC, I lurk a lot but don't post here or in the old place much, currently just made a barbarian, got him to level 38 in norm, was doing like double swing but then found this guide here and swapped to WC basically at 30 -> 38, I don't think I want to stay a WC barb through NM and especially hell because I don't know how to deal with Physical immunes.

So I plan to end up as a zerker / horker as this is my solo grail character. I guess where I'm sitting right now, I haven't used my normal reset yet, should I just reset and go zerker / bo / horker from now on and just farm where I need to or would WC be fine through NM?

I also was wondering about mercenaries, should I keep the blessed aim guy from Norm or convert to a might guy in NM?

Also as far as zerkers go, should I go max block or dual wield in HC? I found this untwinked guide here for a untwinked zerker and seems he went two hander and finished the game, just don't know enough about barbs so here asking, usually run Zon/Sorc/Pally/Sin/Druid, but from what I've read amass is that a horker is the best for fastest solo grail so away we go. :D

Any questions or even tips otherwise would be really appreciated.

If you are doing a solo grail HC, then a WC Barb is a fantastic P1 Pits runner but you definitely need Enigma. (But then even the Zerker Horker needs an Enigma to be effective and efficient) Not many if any PI Immunes and at P1 your HF merc with an eth Polearm Insight can finish them off no probs. Just hork and move on.

If you go Zerker then Stormshield is nice for DR. In HC its about living to fight another day.

Reactions: Babyhell
Curious, on the HC speedrun guide I posted where the guy runs WC, he uses swap casting and uses a black flail it looks like, just wondering why? what does that help/improve?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High