Back after a long absence.....

STINGER

Jun 23, 2003
www.clanteb.com
Back after a long absence.....

Yep, I am back and I only have a few requests.

I only need a few minor things listed below so please save them for me:

Tals Armor
SOJ
Walks Perfect ofcourse
Tals Belt is fine if you are too noob to gib me TGods
Natures Ring would be fin but once againi would prefer a Wisp
Shako
SS
Wizzy
Rhyme Luna
IST IST Ali Baba

Now I am sure this will not set you back and since real hardcore players dont die I am sure you ahve these laying all over the place.

Oh, I am not begging, just seeing if you have this stuff to throw away.

I'll just set those things aside for ya Sting.

What, You play East? Awww, guess I'll have to sell em to Charsi then :lol:

Welcome back.

Hmmmm 3 weeks vacation and suddenly your a NOOB :lol:

Too bad you missed all the fun begging threads like ummmmm this one ...yeah thats it...just like this one.

GIB ITAMZ NOOB!!!!

I was wondering where you happened off to myself Stinger. I was wondering what your contribution to the Gib Itemzzz!!11 threads would be. Welcome back

Hmm.... Stinger's been missing... Grand Theft Auto San Andrea's just came out. Coincidence? I think not! And I bet Zappa is playing HalfLife 2 even!!!! May you all burn in the depths of Diablo's fire crawl.... Muwahahahahha!

<Goes back to playing GTA... must get Hitman level for dual wield... grrr...>

No, testing Guild Wars.....you know, it is fun but not near as fun looking as it was when I wasnt testing!!! If you can make sense out of that. I look forward to BWE's and All Calls and drudge thru farming or testing the rest of the time.

Diablo calls my name but when i get on usually nobody is on and the state of public games i am sure is still screwed so I usually log off quick.

i havent "quit", I have played some but if you try and equate how much I use to play to how much I do now you could say I quit!!!

Been pretty busy on other message boards also, but I waondered into this one this morning and now with this one and the other ones I havent got a damn thign done at work all day!

How appropriate after all "these" type of threads. :) I actually thought for a second it was another one of these til I saw your name Stinger :lol:

Well, Welcome back( I guess you haven't actually been gone but yea..)

Get ready for tons more of these threads and I may the flaming bring joy to your heart!

STINGER said:
No, testing Guild Wars.....you know, it is fun but not near as fun looking as it was when I wasnt testing!!! If you can make sense out of that. I look forward to BWE's and All Calls and drudge thru farming or testing the rest of the time.

Diablo calls my name but when i get on usually nobody is on and the state of public games i am sure is still screwed so I usually log off quick.

i havent "quit", I have played some but if you try and equate how much I use to play to how much I do now you could say I quit!!!

Been pretty busy on other message boards also, but I waondered into this one this morning and now with this one and the other ones I havent got a damn thign done at work all day!

Well I know there had to be somewhere that you were venting and blowing off steam if not here. Either paintball, GW or the chinchilla breeders of america chat group...just not sure which. NIce to see you pop in again...now get back to work or ummm get to work.

Valar-Wrath said:
How appropriate after all "these" type of threads. :) I actually thought for a second it was another one of these til I saw your name Stinger :lol:

Well, Welcome back( I guess you haven't actually been gone but yea..)

Get ready for tons more of these threads and I may the flaming bring joy to your heart!
I saw mooching, and I saw Stinger.. I thougth someone jacked his account. :lol:

When I'm about to start playing I'll leave the char afk in a channel, so you can find it and leave a message, and check msn. Not really that afk, but usualy I start cheking a lot of things like forums, new websites, books, TV, etc when there is no-one there. I usualy get bored after 3 or 4 private games of myself, specialy nowaydas as I have been dropping from most games I create. :grrr:

BTW, after weeks of *** drops I finally found something descent: wizzy. Not that great, but indeed better than a series of steelclashes and digglers from hell council! :lol:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High