Are we allowed to reply in tradethreads?

Sopper

Sep 21, 2019
I have to ask this...
I see alot of trade-threads with useless items, probably from people with not too much knowledge (yet) of items with values.
Do we stay out of those threads or are we allowed to provide feedback?
(i see a rondache *normal pala shield, ethereal 4 sox; clearly not the shield used for exile; as example)

The rondache is good example of one that is truly useless but there are many other "useless" ones that are good for special builds, people who want to complete sets, etc. I would rather have people offer them for trade than trash it.

Reactions: Nokk
It will take time to balance out on the trading as more people progress. Ignore useless stuff. But who knows people stating out may find some stuff useful for now. It will just take time as people learn more about what's useful and what's not.

Alrighty
I guess it will settle in time ;)

I tend to go with the "one man's trash, is another man's treasure" adage. Also, we literally have a price guide in that forum (that at least hints at what is valuable), so if they're not looking there they probably don't care to follow the standards. Lol. Could maybe do a PSA in the trading forum perhaps if it really drove you nuts and you thought you had info that would be helpful.

Reactions: Nokk and Rush
Also, people may not be aware of the pricing guide / price check forum, so that's on us to make sure we get more eyeballs there. That way traders will be able to price out their items fairly and cut out the 'charsi food'

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High