(Archive) Repost of "Big Trouble in Little China" Mafia game (08/14/2017)

Gorny

Staff member
Mar 16, 2020
The Rules:

(Please note some rules have changed or been updated for this game)

***Roles have been randomly assigned by Advanced Random Generators Shell: MafiaScum Random Generator***

****Night actions will be resolved via Reasonable Action Resolution.

1. Talk about your role and this game is strictly prohibited outside of the game
thread until it is over (with the exception of designated QT pages).

2. Do not post in the game thread during the night phase. Any post within a few minutes after the end of the day will be ignored. Any post made after that, will result in a mod kill of the poster. Repeated posts during the night phase will also result in a mod kill.

3. Editing, for any reason will result in a mod kill.

4. Flavor story given also pertains to the game, it can be indicate game content, what happened at night, etc. It IS NOT purely for flavor.

5. Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead
people make no posts.

6. Every player gets one lynch vote during the day unless told otherwise in their role
PM. Votes and unvotes MUST be bolded or they do not count. This forum does not have vote tags. If your vote or unvote isn't bolded, it doesn't count and please try to put it at the bottom of your post if possible.

Capitalization or proper spelling of one's name is NOT REQUIRED, however, it must be
clear who you are voting for; please try to avoid nicknames. Unvoting is required to vote someone else.

Example:
Vote: Dredd (Correct)
Unvote: Dredd (Correct)

*The above are both bolded and correctly spelled*

Vote: Dredd (Incorrect, not bolded)
Unvote: Dredd (Incorrect, not bolded)

*The above isn't bolded*

V or v: Leo (Incorrect, the entire word Vote needs to be there)
UV or uv: Leo (Incorrect, the entire phrase Unvote or Un Vote needs to be there)

7. Lynching requires the majority of players to vote for the same player. A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline a No Lynch will occur. Lock occurs at majority vote, NOT at a +1 past majority vote as in previous games.

Twilight - Begins when a majority is reached and lasts until I post the flip and declare night. You're still alive until I flip you so you can talk in this game thread until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.

8. If you have any issues with your role, or any other player, please PM me
in order to find a resolution. Please don’t suicide or do anything rash before
contacting me. Please wait for a response; it might take me a few hours but I will
respond. I'm normally at work during the US workday from 7am - to approx 6PM CST. While I do keep an eye out via smart phone, I wont be doing the bulk of the game modding until I am home in the evening.

9. Any player may claim any role or flavor name. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. For example, I claim to be innocent of (almost) all charges, I also claim to be John Carpenter.

10. Do not post any information sent to you in a PM by the host. This includes, but is
not limited to, numbers of words/letters/punctuation marks. If you want to claim a
role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you. You may hint and breadcrumb (leave cluse in posts) as to your role if you wish. Just remember, anyone can see them

11. Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours. The game starts with a 48 hour day
phase (first day approx 48 hours). As to night actions, please get them to me ASAP during the night, VIA PM. I will use the time stamp of the forums to determine timelyness or night actions. You may change your mind about your night action up until one hour before the start of day. I will always use the most recent night action submitted in resolving the night. If I do not receive a night action PM from someone that has a night action, I will assume you are not submitting one for whatever reason. I will not remind players with night actions to submit them.

This game will start with a Day Phase lasting a bit longer - until Wednesday Night at 8PM CST (GMT-5). Standard phases after that: 48/24.

12. You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 2 contributive posts per day
phase required to be considered "active" ).

13. If you are (temp) banned from the site itself, you will also be mod killed.

14. If you cannot continue playing the game for any reason, PM me beforehand
to find a solution.

15. Read the rules and your role PM once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team
win.

16. Behavior - Please don't take anything said during the game that may be directed at you as a personal attack, it's the way this game is played. Rivalries (such as the infamous Noodle vs. Bad Ash rivalry) are fine. It's all in the spirit of the game. Don’t be a ****. This is a heated game but below the belt attacks will not be tolerated. Attack the play not the player.

16. Mafia have pre game talk and day talk via private QT.

17. Accelerated Day Start: For the first day only, everyone has one vote on them.

18. As to Role Flips and Revelations during End of day and start of day stories:
On successful Lynch or NK, the player's flavor name, alignment and role description will be given. Example: Player (name) was lynched, he was John Maclane, Badass Town Cop with an extra two bullets.

19. This game is unconventional as far as the standard fare goes. Both sides are stacked with abilities. Expect things not happen as planned. Expect the unexpected. I've tried to make it fair and balanced for both sides, but this game is by no means normal. Lynches may fail. NK's may fail. More than once. Expect other weirdness also. Hell, the Stay Puft Marshmallow man might appear and step on a Church...

20. You are encouraged to watch the movie "Big Trouble in Little China", it will help big time.

***The game has not started yet***

Role PM's going out soon.

Final disclaimer: The rules are written, any typoes in furute** posts I make do not supercede or create a loophole in the rules.

Qustions? Ask VIA PM or in thread. Please bold questions directed to me with @MoD or @ Silver Shroud.

Have fun!

**future :)
Game information will be in this post.

Master Player List:

1. Caluin Graye
2. DiablotwoinDC
3. Leopold STotch
4. Noodle
5. Scott Berland
6. Warng1286
7. Zemaj

Players Alive:

2. DiablotwoinDC
4. Noodle
7. Zemaj

Spectators:

1. Dredd
2. Kestegs
3. Loz
4. Zarniwoop
5, 6 ???

***Players Dead and in the Graveyard (Hell of Many Demons!)***

1. Scott Berland
2. Warng1286
3. Caluin Graye
4.Leopold STotch

***Play By Play (Who was lynched, was NK'd etc***):

Day 1 ended in a no lynch
Night 1 ended with no deaths
Day 2 ended in a no lynch, modkill on Warng1286 and Scott Berland.
Night 2 ended with no deaths
Day 3 Ended with a lynch on Caluin Graye

***Vote count Record by Day***

Day 1:

1. Caluin Graye: (1)
2. DiablotwoinDC: (1)
3. Leopold Stotch: (1)
4. Noodle: (1)
5. Scott Berland: (1)
6. Warng1286: (1)
7. Zemaj: (1)

Day 2:

1. Leopold Stotch: (1), Zemaj

Day 3:

Leopold Stotch: (1), Caluin Graye
Caluin Graye: (3), Leopold Stotch, zemaj**, DiablotwoinDC

**Noting that zemaj double voted (once with mispelled name, then again correctly spelled) only one vote of those two counts.

Day 4: Leopold Stotch: (3) Noodle, zemaj, DiablotwoinDC

***Mod Notes***

Day 1: everyone started with 1 vote on them, no one voted that day.
Day 2: Scott Berland and Warng1286 were modkilled.
Day 3: Caluin Graye lynched
Day 4: Leopold STotch Lynched
****THIS POST OFFICIALLY STARTS THE GAME****

Day 1 Vote Count:

Demons. Ancient Evil Sorcerers. The Underworld.

Heed the words of ole Jack Burton...what would Jack Burton do?
-Chinese Black Magic. It's real. Very real.

***It is now Day 1, and it is daytime, you may post freely. With seven (7) players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.***
Let's get those Mafia scum!!
We need to get talking, or we'll have nothing to analyze and will likely be picked off one night kill at a time.

I'm expecting some crazy power roles, given #19. I'd caution my friends that your actual role may be very different than how it was described to you in your role PM. I can see this particular moderator delighting in messing with us. I expect there to be a bus driver, an insane cop, and possibly a tree stump. Any thoughts?
Yea! Where is everyone? Lurking in the shadows? :eek:
Re-watching Big Trouble in Little China as we speak :)
As opposed to lurking in plain sight?
Jack Burton and Wang Chi took a wrong turn into a side alley when they ran into a bit of a problem or two:

Official VC information and stuffs:

Day 1 ends tomorrow at 8PM CST (GMT -5) as of this post, there are roughly 22 hours and 45 minutes from now: Countdown Timer
I really like those hats. Where can I get one like it?
Woo-hoo! /jig

I do feel that there is a bus driver, given the first clip we are shown. And he's probably magical so, lol! Can conjure lightning from his hands... Lightning Fast Bus Driver?Haha PUUUUUNS! The chara Jack Burton could be an ultra buff cop or something. Frankly, it's been a while since I've seen this movie. Surely need to re-watch again. And don't call me Frank or Shirley.

(yeah, yeah, i know. SUPER LAME, but I think I'm funny so nyeah. :p)

I just thought of this because you mentioned hats, lol!!
Anyone know if BTILC is on Netflix or Amazon Prime? Haven't seen that flick in eons.
It is not on NF. I checked earlier. I was really sad because it was on my list. I'm hoping it's on Amazon Prime.
I just hope that there are no "dream" characters. Because only a dream can kill a dream..

Just kidding. I've never seen movie either. Just studying quotes on rotten tomatoes. I was NOT born ready..
I've thought of a strategy for day 1 (assuming I'm understanding all the rules correctly):

• From reading about mafia games, there are probably 2/7 of us that are mafia?
  • Typically a townsperaon dies on day 1 (even pure random chance is 5/7)
  • From the rules, a lynch would require 4/7 votes on day 1. But, only 3/6 votes on day 2?
So, my idea is to try and prevent any lynch on day 1, keeping the 4 vote requirement intact as long as possible. Everyone can vote in a circle. That way each person gets 1 vote. Even if the 2 mafia deviate, they would only mount 3 votes, not enough for a lynch.

I've never played this game before, so I don't know what kind of night abilities might be out there to disrupt this plan? But, I hope this would keep us all alive to at least find out what some of those abilities are.

What do you guys think?
I actually agree. If everyone (or almost everyone) has powers, why not let everyone use them on night 1 and see what happens? It may be better to see what could happen, than to risk killing a powerful townie.
The day will end soon.
Hmm.. Is anybody going to vote? I guess if nobody votes nobody gets lynched? ..

My suggestion is the alphabetical circular vote, everyone voting the person below them: (and Zemaj voting Caluin Graye)
1. Caluin Graye
2. DiablotwoinDC
3. Leopold STotch
4. Noodle
5. Scott Berland
6. Warng1286
7. Zemaj
Somehow, I missed the accelerated start rule. So, everyone already has 1 vote on them. And, only requires 3 more for a lynch?
The day has ended. No one has been lynched.

View attachment 5950

It is now night, the night will end tomorrow, Thursday August 17th at 8PM CST (GMT-5) Timer

All night actions are due to me VIA PM by that time.
Kurt Russell is very tired. Been at Kurt Russell all day. And Kurt Russell appears that Kurt Russell has been post restricted!! /shocked
So does your Kurt Russells also post restrict Kurt Russell's?

(Kurt Russell, Kurt Russell is hard!)
I hadn't considered the Kurt Russell side of things.
But it doesn't change anything, I think.
When Kurt Russell was restricted to posting images only, he could not mention that, else he would die.

Now, it appears Kurt Russell can claim whatever she wants to try and escape the hands of justice!!
@Noodle

It's gone global. ;)
Oh yeah,

Vote: Leopold Stotch
@Leopold Stotch - are you gonna vote to lynch Kurt Russell?!? :p
I don't think I've ever purchased shampoo in a foreign country. I assume they let you taste it first, like in the US?

Oh yeah, and Vote: Leo
Dude, I've NEVER role-claimed just because someone asked me to.
Let me stall for an hour or so, so I can pretend it was my idea.
UnVote: Leopold Stotch
I'm Uncle Chu, Doctor, pro-town. I'm also a friendly neighbor.
Oh man! It's on the top of my tongue! What is his name? He also starred in Forrest Gump.. You know the guy.. He's married to Angelina Jolie.. I think he went crazy on Oprah show, jumping all over the sofa? What's his name again @Leopold Stotch?
@zemaj that was my plan. But, I'm wondering what happens with a Leo lynch, AND a NK. Leaving 1 town/1 Mafia. Does it end in a draw?
Vote Count:

Leopold Stotch: (2), Noodle, Zemaj

Not voting: Leopold Stotch, DiablotwoinDC.

Day ends in 4 hours.
DiablotwoinDC, we could really use your help here.
Well, don't think any new info will be coming out..

I wasn't too impressed with your role claim @Noodle. :p That's what gave me pause.

But, Leo seems resigned to her fate. Even Kurt Russell wouldn't come to her defense!

Vote: Leopoldo Stotch
Oops. Typo..

Lemme just edit that.. j/k

I assume that will still register? Once more for good measure.

That's a lynch on leo.

I'm not on a computer but the lynch is locked and cannot be changed. Players still living may post freely until I formally end the day and flip Leopold Stotch.

I'll do it after dinner, 3 hours maybe.
@zemaj - I wish I could send you this privately, but ..

I specifically asked SS what would happen if I jail the same person that targeted me for NK. Which one would occur first/override?
- will not reveal until after game finishes.

Hopefully that helps you decide what to do with any powers you have left.

Ace in the hole is good. ;)
The town gathered around Leopold Stotch and dragged her off to be lynched.

Any last words, they asked?

As a noose was fitted around her head, Leopold Stotch erupted into a state of laughter befitting a maniac.

Think you can lynch me? Feeble mortals! She shrieked.

Leopold Stotch cackled even more as an unearthly light began to erupt from her eyes and then her mouth, I am Lo-Pan she cried, and I will be your undoing! You cannot Lynch **ME**

The town began to cower in shock an feat as the noose would not go around Leopold Stotch's head. Being a ghost, she know a noose would not end her.

But Leopold Stotch did not see Kurt Russell, nor did she see the dagger that had embedded itself in the center of her forehead, nor did she see Kurt Russell throw the dagger at her.

"It's all in the reflexes.", he said.

The game ends in a town win as Leopold Stotch was the last mafia left alive.

To note: The end story is just flavor, Leopold was not lynch proof. She's dead as a doornail even.

Full disclosure of mod notes and comments to come soon....
Woot woot! R.I.P. to @Caluin Graye, your research was not in vain. @Noodle keeps a clean rap sheet, escaping his night in jail.

Big thanks to @The Silver Shroud for hosting. Ive never played Mafia before, and had to ask him for a lot of explaining. Looking forward to playing again. :)
Mod Notes & setup notes, etc:

Big Trouble in Little China Mafia.

Roles:

1: Jack Burton (Town)
2: Lo-Pan (Mafia)
3: Egg Shen (Town)
4: The Three Storms (Thunder, Rain, Lightning) (Mafia)
5. Wang Chi (Town)
6. Uncle Chu
7. Eddie Lee

*8 Gracie Law (Town)
*9 Miao Yin (Town)
*10 One Ear (Mafia goon)

Game notes influencing roles.

Everyone is lynch proof Day 1

Everyone is NK proof Night 1

As to Bus Driver switching, The mafia cannot be killed via Bus Driver interference, I.E, if Mafia targets town and town ends up switched with same mafia or other mafia, mafia is immune.

Jack's investigations reveal movie type flavor items, at random out of a poll of a few per character.

Lo-Pan Investigates as innocent/town/no read if and where applicable.

The Storms can block being investigated once, returns an "inconclusive result"

Wang Chi cannot kill, no one shot Vig ability.

His investigative ability is one shot, and will return an "no result" if mafia or "not mafia" if the target is not aligned with the mafia.

The Six Demon Bag.

~~~~~~~Role Descriptions~~~~~~~

1 Jack Burton (Town)
Flavor Cop. Cannot Self Target.
investigation result for Wang: Not Mafia

A Flavor Cop is an investigative role that is returned a piece of information (often taking the form of an object) pertaining to the flavor of its target's role. The types of objects and the form of information vary substantially based on the theme of the game. These results tend to force players to deduce what the target's role is likely to be and are often used for verifying claims.

Flavor Cop is distinguished from Thief in that it does not TAKE anything from its target (though in practice many moderators use Thief and Flavor Cop interchangeably).

Flavor Cop is distinguished from Gunsmith and its ilk in that it does not receive a binary "Guilty/Not Guilty" (or equivalent) result.

Flavor Cop is distinguished from Role Cop in that its result is ambiguous.

Flavor Cops are usually pro-Town.

Flavor Items:

Jack: Gun, Truck, Knife, another gun
Lo-Pan: Wheel Chair, Cane, platform shoes, needle
Egg Shen: Six Demon Bag, Potion, bus
Three Storms: Knives, hats, ema-piercers, Wind and fire wheels
Wang Chi: Money: Bottle, Jian
Uncle Chu: Chop Sticks, Won Ton, Watch
Eddie Lee: chop Sticks, Won Ton, watch

2. Lo-Pan (Mafia)
Mafia Godfather
Investigation result for Wang: No Result

A Godfather is a role that investigates as Innocent (or some other favorable result) to Cops, regardless of their actual alignment.

Any cop type investigation re-directs to a random townie. (dead or alive) and produces a result as if the redirected target was alive if dead.

3. Egg Shen (Town)
Sorcerer/Shaman/Witchdoctor/Inventor Hybrid.
Investigative Result for Wang: Not Mafia
Can give a potion to one random town (random effect)
Has the Six Demon Bag.
Can Give the Six Demon Bag to one random town per night. (random effect)

Look into this before completion.

4. The Three STorms (Mafia)
Lo-Pan's Enforcers. (Rain, Thunder, Lightning)
Investigation result for Wang: No Result

Can choose to kill via one of the three elements, acting as a ninja type role and being untrackable.

A Ninja is a role or role modifier such that the Ninja will never be seen as targeting anyone by a Tracker, Watcher, or other investigative role along these lines. It has been likened to the Tracker/Watcher equivalent to Godfather.

5. Wang Chi (Town)
Friend of Jack Burton
Investigation Result: Not Mafia
Jack of All Trades. (Cannot kill)
One Shot Cop, One shot Doc, One Shot Track, One Shot Bus Driver.
Cop is a "Town-Night-Loyal-Cop" Cannot Self Target.

• Once in the game, at night, you may target a player. If you target a player that is mafia, it will act as if you were roleblocked, and you will be given a "No Result". You will be given a result of "Not Mafia" if your target is not aligned with mafia.

6. Uncle Chu (Town)
Standard Doc. Cannot Self Target.
Neighbors With Eddie (may communicate via PM through me, does not know who "Eddie" is.)
Investigative Result for Wang: No Result

7. Eddie Lee (Town)
Jail Keeper. Cannot Self Target.
Neighbors with Uncle Chu. (May communicate with Uncle Chu via PM through Me, does not know who "Uncle Chu" is.)
Investigative Result for Wang: No Result

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The Who's who:

1: Jack Burton (Caluin Graye)
2: Lo-Pan (Leopold Stotch)
3: Egg Shen (Warng286) **Dead**
4: The Three Storms (Scott BErland) **Dead**
5. Wang Chi (Zemaj)
6. Uncle Chu (Noodle)
7. Eddie Lee (DiablotwoinDC)

Role PM's:

Big Trouble in Little China Role PM's

1 Jack Burton.

You are Jack Burton. You are Town.

You are a FLavor Cop.

Each night you may target two players and investigate them. If your action is successful, you will recieve one flavor item by name. Example: Pizza. You don;t actually take anything from your target, you just recieve information by way of an item. You will not recieve a "guilty/not guilty" ot Town or mafia type result.

You may target yourself.
You may target the same person more than once.

Wincon: You are Pro Town so to speak. You win the game when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

2. Lo-Pan:

You are Lo-Pan. You are Mafia. You are The Mafia Godfather.
To Cop investigations, you return an "innocent" or equivalent result.

Your Mafia Partner is:

The Mafia Private Chat QT is:

Wincon You win when the town is eliminated or rendered unable to outvote the mafia.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

3. Egg Shen

You are Egg Shen. You are Town.
You are a sorcer/Shaman/Witchdoctor/Inventor Hybrid
You have The Six Demon Bag. You may use it on two random players per nightm producing a random effect, including yourself.
You also have "The Smokey potion", you may give the smokey potion to one player per night (through me via PM) and it will produce a random protective or beneficial effect. If you happen to give the potion to a mafia player, it does nothing.

You may potion yourself.
You may six demon bag yourself.

Wincon: You wil when all threats to the town are eliminated.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

4. the Three STorms:

You are "The Three STorms" (Rain, Thunder and Lightning) rolled into one character. You are Mafia. You are LO-Pan's enorcers and hitmen. You may choose to kill via one of the three aformentioned elements (Rain, Lightning, Thunder)

Your Mafia Partner is:
The Mafia Private Chat QT is:

Wincon: You win when the town is eliminated or the town is rendered unable to outvote the mafia.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

5. Wang Chi:

You are Wang Chi. You are Town.
YOu are Jack Burton's Friend.
You are a One-shot-Jack-of-All-Trades. You cannot kill via Night ACtion.

Once per night, you may use one of the following one shot night actions:

One Shot Cop**, One shot Doc, One Shot Track, One Shot Bus Driver, One Shot Post Restriction, One Shot Roleblock, One shot Bullet Proof Vest***.

**Town-Night-Loyal-Cop

*** You can't use it yourself, you must give it to someone.

• Once in the game, at night, you may target a player. If you target a player that is mafia, it will act as if you were roleblocked, and you will be given a "No Result". You will be given a result of "Not Mafia" if your target is not aligned with mafia.

Wincon: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

6. Uncle Chu:

You are Uncle Chu. You are Town.
You are The Doctor.

You may target one player pre night and save them from NK if they are targeted for an NK attempt. You may not target yourself.

You are also neighbors with another player. You may communicate at anytime during the game (night included) with that player via PM through me. You do not know the name or alignment of this player. Is he or she mafia? Is he or she town?

Wincon: You win when all the threats to the town have been eliminated.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

7. Eddie Lee:
You are Eddie Lee. You are The Town Jailkeeper. You are neighbors with another player.

Once per night you may target one player and Jail them. This prevents any night actions frm reaching them and also prevents any night actions they may possibly initiate from going into play. You may not target yourself.

You are also neighbors with another player. You do not know the name of this player nor thier alignment. You may communicate with this player as often as you like via PM through me, be it day or night period of the game. Is this player town? Maybe. Are they mafia? Who knows.
Night Actions log:

*****Log of Night Actions in BTILC Mafia*****

Notes and Rules as to Night Actions:

As to Night 1: Ching Dai interferes, blocking all kill attempts.

Other notes:

Night actions resolved using : The RAR (Reasonable Action Resolution System)

Everyone is/was lynch proof Day 1

Everyone is/was NK proof Night 1

As to Bus Driver switching, The mafia cannot be killed via Bus Driver interference, I.E, if Mafia targets town and town ends up switched with same mafia or other mafia, mafia is immune.

Jack's investigations reveal movie type flavor items, at random out of a poll of a few per character.

Lo-Pan Investigates as innocent/town/no read if and where applicable.

The Storms can block being investigated once, returns an "inconclusive result"

Wang Chi cannot kill, no one shot Vig ability.

His investigative ability is one shot, and will return an "no result" if mafia or "not mafia" if the target is not aligned with the mafia.

The Six Demon Bag produces a random effect (Via random roll from Random.org) on any player it is used on. This can be either Town or Mafia Players. The player has no control over what effects are produced.

Effects:

1. Kill protection (Bullet proof vest)
2. Stun (unable to complete night actions)
3. Random Post Restriction
4. Only able to "Hammer"
5. Can't vote.
6. Banish (Banishes the target player from the next day phase, rendering them unable to talk, but they can vote.)

Smokey Potion effects:

Allows one to do things no one can do, see things no one else can see...etc etc.

1. Pick one post last day phase and see if the player was lying.
2. Target one player and see if they targeted anyone during the night.
3.Counter an NK attempt
4. Resurrection after Lynch or NK, not both

^ These may be used mulltiple times but only once per person used on.

Night 1 Night Actions:

Ching Dai Interferes:

<<< All Kill Actions Are Blocked>>>

No night action from DiabloTwoinDC
Nothing from Leopold STotch or Scott Berland (No kill action from The Mafia)
CaluinGraye tagrets both Zemaj and Noodle.
Noodle Protects Leopold STotch
Noodle PM's his "neighbor" The following:

"If you haven't been actively posting, please do so! We desperately need participation. Thanks!"

Warng1286 uses the smokey potion on himself
Warng1286 unleashes the six demon bag (no target)
(See #3 below)

Zemaj targets his one shot cop power ar DiablotwoinDC

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

1: Jack Burton (Caluin Graye)
(Was player targeted by a night action?) No.

2: Lo-Pan (Leopold Stotch)
(Was Player Targeted by a night action?) Yes.
(Did the player die?) No.
(Was there a kill attempt?) No.
(Was there a protection or some other action?) Yes.
(Player Targeted by Noodle with standard Doc proection)

3: Egg Shen (Warng286)
(Was player targeted by a night ation?) Yes.
(Was the player a target of another night action?) Yes.
(Use smokey potion and six demon bag on himself)
-Rolling for Smokey Potion and Six demon bag result:
-SMP: 3 (Counter an NK attempt tonight)
-Six Demon Bag: 1 (Kill protection, Bullet Proof vest tonight only)
- In effect, Warng made himself NK immune for one night but was not targeted.

4: The Three Storms (Scott Berland)
(Was the player targeted by a night action?) No.

5. Wang Chi (Zemaj)
(Was the player Targeted By a Night Action?) Yes.
(Was the player targeted by an investigative or protective action?) Yes.- Targeted by Caluin Graye
Result to Caluin: Money, Bottle.

6. Uncle Chu (Noodle)
(Was player targeted by a night action?) yes.
(Was the player targeted by an investigative or protective action?) Yes. - Targeted by By Caluin Graye
Result to Caluin: Chop Sticks, Noodles

7. Eddie Lee (DiablotwoinDC)
(Was the player targeted by a night action?) Yes.
(Was night action a protective or investigative one?) No.
-Targeted by Noodle for communication at night.
"If you haven't been actively posting, please do so! We desperately need participation. Thanks!"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Day two.

Leopold Stotch slaps DiablotwoinDc with a post restriction.

He can only post in images related to the movie in some way and cannot vote.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Night 2.

Leopold Stotch Post Restricts Zemaj (Blocked)

Caluin Graye targets Leopold Stotch and Scott Berland, Scott was modkilled so Caluin switched his target from Scott to DiablotwoinDC

zemaj Tracks Caluin Graye.

DiablotwoinDC jails Leopold Stotch (preventing her from performing a mafia NK and preventing her post restriction action targeted at zemaj

Leopold STotch targets Noodle for Mafia NK.
(Blocked by DiablotwoinDC's jailkeeper action.

Night 2 ends with no deaths.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Night 3:

DiablotwoinDC Jails Leopold Stotch.

Zemaj uses one shot bus driver on DiablotwoinCD and Noodle.
Noodle is D2inDC, D2inDC is Noodle.

Leopold Stotch targets Zemaj for the Mafia NK (Blocked by D2's Jailkeeper action.)

Leopold Stotch targets D2inDC (redirected from Noodle) for next day's post restricyion (Blocked by D2inDC)

Nothing from Noodle yet.

*End*
Thoughts and ramblings, things that were in idea but never made it into the game, commentary and stuffs:

Game setup:

Originally, Lo-Pan was going to be lynch proof. Lo-Pan would have been killable if Lo-Pan targeted the player who was Jack Burton for an NK. (As per the thrown knife in Lo-Pan's death scene) Jack would have counter-attacked Lo-Pan and Lo-Pan would have turned up dead one morning.

The Three Storms were meant to be played by three players. This did not happen due to the size of the game, they were rolled into one Role with flavor abilities from all three, which means that Mafia NK's performed by the Storms would have ended up like..so and so was found drowned in a puddle of water or so and so was found electrocuted. Since Scott Berland never submitted any NK attempts, this never happened, also his mod kill changed things. Also this would have made it so that there were five mafia players, but with the town also stacked with power roles...who knows what would have happened.

There was ever only one bus driver power and it was a one shot ability by Wang Chi. Egg Shen was not a/the bus driver as thought.

Egg Shen: I wanted to include the Six Demon Bag and the potion that Egg gives to Jack and the rest in the game, so after researching a bit I came up with a way to include them both. Since Warng1286 got himself modkilled, the effects of the potion and the bag did not really turn up in game. Warng used the potion and bag on himself first night and effectively made himself double NK immune. Though he was not targeted that night and then was modkilled the next day.

I wanted to make sure that the full flavor and "confusion" took effect properly, hence, I made everyone Lynch proof day one and NK proof night one. I did not want someone getting an investigative result and then ending up dead the next morning.

I would have included One ear as a mafia good and possibly The Lords of Death from the start of the movie. The Storms replaced The Lords and along with Gracie Law and Mao Yin, One Ear never made it into the game due to the number of players.

I had a thought of a one shot resurrection being possible from the use of the potion, but it never happened.

I also tried to be a bit vague while being truthful on the flavor items for the characters that Jack Burton got during his investigation, some people had specific items, some had the same item on purpose.
Poor @Leopold Stotch lost her Mafia friend to Modkill, and then spent her whole time in jail unable to NK anybody! :p
Thoughts and comments on the game:

This is bad.
While in this particular game, it did not hurt much...in a regular mafia game, this gives the mafia a free pass into the night phase. Where a town player will die for sure (not counting a Doc save or other night action in play). The town should ideally always lynch, at least for information. If you're not sure on who you want to lynch, there's RVS (random voting for any reason), just to provoke a reaction and generate some discussion.

This is also bad for the same reason as the above quote. The Mafia Still gets a free pass.

I went with 48 hour days because that's how games have always been here, if it's thought that longer day periods might be in order, bring it up for discussion.
Yea, I see.. I had no idea about all these NK and special powers. I initially thought the ONLY way people died was through lynching. :oops:

edit: Haha. I knew it! @Leopold Stotch "Kurt Russell" post restriction was BS! :p
Every game is different Scott.

By holding a grudge, if you mean Noodle and Bad Ash...that's an old Forum Tradition here. Its a given.

Though your [highlight]-but I'm more in favor of requiring everyone to post SOMETHING (as opposed to lurking in the shadows) than to play "eeeny meenie miney moe" and voting to lynch someone with little or no evidence."[/highlight]

is also bad for the same reasons that I pointed out for D2inDC's two earlier posts. You're essentially giving the mafia a free pass. If you don't have someone to vote for because of some concrete reason, then vote randomly just for a reaction and to try and get some discussion going. That's the way this game works. I feel you still have to learn a bit.

Don't know about anyone else, but I do find the youtube vids distracting - just saying.
I alllowed Leo to daytime post restrict one time, since Lo-Pan acted in broad daylight when he blinded jack Burton at the end of the Alley fight scene.
He wasn't lol
I'm taking Pre-Ins for my next mafia game here, to start at some point after Calun Graye's finishes, and possibly even later.

I'm The Silver Shroud, so the theme will be....FALLOUT 4!

Leave me contact info (phone number to text or email) if you are not around regularly and want to /in!
Thanks for posting all this SS! It's interesting to see what's going/being said on behind the scenes. :)
I'm obviously in. Love these games.
SHENANIGANS.
So you want to be lynched?
Also, in case you live under a rock and haven't seen it yet...

Go sign up for my game!
https://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/forum-mafia-signup-borderlands.952248/
You're posting in a Mafia Forum game thread, lynching is a mechanic of mafia games.
Why was I so suspicious? I did literally nothing but tell the truth and explain my actions.
It's like Leo said in the Mafia chat. Noodle doesn't post too much, so it's hard to tell if he's Mafia or town.. CG, Zemaj and myself had a productive confab (before we lynched CG..) :oops: But, you were noticeably absent..

Then, when you were stalling about revealing your role. Seemed like you had to go Google some believable back-story.

Glad everything worked out in the end! I'm anxious to play again now that I know more about roles/powers. etc
Not wanting to claim can be suspicious
Yeah . . . but I have a record of . ..what, thirty or so? . . . games where I don't claim. I don't want people to see my lack of a claim as an indication of anything other than Noodle being Noodle. Prevents them from getting a read on me.
Gotta think about the long term.
GG, guys! <3 Will read thru everything later. I've had school the last few days and financial aid to deal with. I'm actually still dealing with financial aid.... And I'm really worn out. Ready for some sleep.

I will say this... I am so proud of myself that I managed to convince the town to lynch CG and not me! That's never happened before and every time I've been mafia (which has been about *thinks* less than ten times), it's always ended up badly, lol! I've had shitty luck or get caught SUPER EARLY (long story short: an old member (Gorny?) ran a LotR mafia game and I was Sauron and on the first goddamn day I was outed by a player named Sathoris and was lynched... I was so pissed lol). So, the fact that I had managed to convince y'all to kill him and not me was a feat. I'm really sorry, Cal, but I had to do it!!!!! :( I thought, "I gotta try, I gotta try," then it happened and I'm like, "I NEED TO MKD! MKD!" (Murder Death Kill) (Demolition Man, totally different movie!) and that didn't work so I knew I was gonna die but still had to try. Was hoping faking a post restriction by replacing all nouns with Kurt Russell would help, lol, but I knew it was a bit weak. Still had to try. :) Hope you can forgive me for sacrificing you. /flowers :'(

Thanks for hosting, SS!!!
In my defense, I've only got 1/30th the info on which to base my read.

And @Leopold Stotch, looks like I got lucky the first time I jailed you. I was thinking you might be the one to get killed that night.

GG to everyone!
Yeah, I'm still a little bit salty about that!
I disagree that not sharing all information is a scum move. I kept back the portions that were not important to lynching the scum in case I was wrong and might be able to catch someone else in a lie.

Had you not claimed Wang, I would have pegged you for scum for following the extremely blatant OMGUS vote placed by Leo.

Last edited:
Page 2:

I'm going to mod this game a bit different from the others, in that I am going to provide a bit of insight as to the movie's characters and trivia in general, mostly during the night phase, and also when giving Vote Counts and starting/ending the day.

To start:

It is revealed (on the DVD extra and cut scenes commentary) that during the back alley funeral and fight scene that Jack and Wang become trapped in, Jackie Chan was in that scene, this was because:
Jackie Chan was John Carpenter's first choice to play Wang Chi, but Producer Lawrence Gordon was highly against it, fearing Chan's English wasn't good enough after seeing his performances in Battle Creek Brawl (1980) and The Protector (1985), but Carpenter wanted Chan after the success of Police Story (1985). Chan declined and Dennis Dun was cast instead. (cut and paste from IMDB)

Also for players of Diablo III...did you notice a familliar voice? Lo-Pan is played by actor James Hong, who provided the voice for Covetous Shen.

The Cartoon Series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles did a parody episode of BTILC, , with James Hong even providing the voice for a parody of Lo-Pan, named Ho-Chan.

Lastly, a look into into the relationship between Jack and Wang:

Ching Dai has interfered.

There have been no deaths this night.

It is now day time and all players are still in the world of the living and have not gone to the hell of many burning bodies.

With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

You may post freely.

The day will end at 8PM CST (GMT -5) on 08/19/2017 Countdown timer

Trivia:

Kurt Russell had the flu during the shooting of the movie, in the scene just after the brother scene, so the sweat seen on him is very real.

The Chinese characters in the main title translate to "Evil Spirits Make a Big Scene in Little Spiritual State".

Kurt Russell turned down the lead role of Connor MacLeod in Highlander (1986) to appear in this film. Both movies were made and released by 20th Century Fox.
Did a couple of spectators join in?
No, i mistyped, it should be 7 and 4. Fixing it now
#3 Editing = Mod kill!!!

wait ..

#8 Don't suicide without contacting @The Silver Shroud first ..

You better send yourself a message..

and then wait until 6PM CST for a response!! :D
The mod can't be modkilled. But the smart ass player can.
Haha.. Duly noted. :oops:
Can't believe I've never seen this movie . . .
Really, Noodle?

Okay, I've had a long day, I'm really tired. I will post more tomorrow. I have some things I wanna address but I'm way too exhausted now. Sorry I'm useless for right now, lol, but I'm drained. Need zzzz....
1118full-big-trouble-in-little-china-screenshot.jpg
I don't think the lack of knowledge will be debilitating, but I suspect knowing the lore would be helpful in ascertaining the identities of power roles if their abilities can be assessed.
Come on, guys, someone has to have something to say.
I tend to agree on the early game lynching. Although this is only my 3rd game, from what I've seen people hold grudges when they are arbitrarily targeted for a lynch-- for no other reason than to "shake things up." I will stipulate that a "shaken" game is better than one infested by "crickets" --but I'm more in favor of requiring everyone to post SOMETHING (as opposed to lurking in the shadows) than to play "eeeny meenie miney moe" and voting to lynch someone with little or no evidence.

Beyond that, I'll leave you with some inspirational weekend tune-age:
I think you're going to be putting way too much thought into that. I get the feeling, just from the tone and general vibe of this game, that any 'power role' will have some extra kind of flavor attached to it, or something extra, or just extra levels of quirkiness. Not to the levels of BM, but enough to make this stand out from a standard game.

Hmm, that sounds similar to something else you said yesterday.
OK, so obviously D2inDC has a post restriction where he can only use videos from the movie.
Nobody else going to mention the oddity of five posts by one player with no text, just pictures? The last two giving a slight suggestion of being crippled... perhaps unable to speak...? No?

Page 3:

Oh, okay, so not just me. That's good.
No! I'm here! I'm sorry, I had to straighten school out yesterday and worked last night and today. About to go thru everything and make my thoughts known.
From before the pictures...

While I understand this sentiment, is it a good idea? I mean, could it be playing into the mafia's hands, having it easier for them to lurk and kill us one by one each night? Yeah, this might be a crazy game with crazy PRs, but there's still a chance that mafia can NK us each and every night until it's just them.

But the other problem is that we lynch other and give the mafia a win because we end up killing each other like we have the last two games.

Lol, I like to think it's SS pulling a prank!! XD

In all seriousness, it is interesting that D2inDC was posting regularly then all of a sudden posts the pics. Maybe we do have a daytime post resticter or maybe he said a key word or phrase that went into effect? I've seen that before. Or what if he's a tree stump and is trying to jerk our chain?

Why? That's random. If it's been because I've been quiet, I've been busy IRL. I've messaged and apologized to our host. He knows.
Do we still all have votes on us from the first day still or was it just a first day thing?

P.S. Dear Silver Shroud,

I forgone taking a shower to make my posts. I'm sitting in dust, some sweat, and greasy hair. Who's sexy now? This should show my dedication. :p

Love,

Leo

Now for dinner and shower, not in that order.
The day has officially need in a no-lynch.

Official looking post with recap to come as soon as I get on a computer.

It is now night, the night will last 24 hours.

All night actions are to be submitted via PM.
Time of post, 8 pm exactly.
Final end of day 2 vote count:

Leopold Stotch: (1): Caluin Graye

With the day drawing to a close, the town felt an uneasy sort of presence around. They carried on cautiously but ...

Two of their number were lost to the monster below.

Scott Berland (1 post) and Warng1286 (0 posts) have been modkilled (rule #12)

Scott Berland was "The Three STorms, he was Mafia.

Warng1286 was Egg Shen, he was town.

All night actions are due via PM, the night will end and Day 3 will start tomorrow at 8PM CST (GMT-5) Timer[/url
A bit of Big Toruble in Little China...on TMNT:

Night 2 had ended and there have been no deaths during the night.

It is now Day 3 and you may post freely for 48 hours.

Day 3 will end on 08/22/2017 at 8 PM CST (-5GMT) Countdown Timer

With 5 left alive, it will take 3 votes to secure a lynch.
I FINALLY got some new batteries for my keyboard!!! Now I can type again!!! :p
@zemaj - Its pretty much as everyone guessed. Posts restricted to images only, no text, no memes, and therefore no voting.
CG, I'm curious about your vote on Leo yesterday too. Was it just an attempt to get some momentum going SOMEWHERE, or did you have a reason to target her specifically?
Wanted to pressure her into delivering on her promise to post. Also wanted to see what kind of reactions would be elicited. Reactions amongst the town are tepid.
OK, fair enough. Did you get any info ready to share?
Not yet.

For reasons unrelated to yesterday I'm still leaning towards a Leo lynch but I need to do a bit of research first.

Page 4:

l50KpG0.png

Sort of Mid - Day Vote Count

No votes on anyone by anyone... GET VOTING!!!!

>.>

<.<

l50KpG0.png

l50KpG0
Upon completing my research, I am about 70% certain Leo is mafia.

And that vote will stay unless someone can point out someone from the movie that uses a cane.
I think we should give voting a shot as well. I'm feeling pretty good after getting 1 mafia from mod kill. :)

There should only be 1 mafia remaining, right?
Interesting.

You say you have research (over 50%) yet don't give reasons. You made that post at 1:41 AM (my computer says that time so it might be different for everyone else) and probably went to bed and you still haven't posted your reasons I think you're fibbing and might be upset because your NK didn't work.

Good job on baiting, BTW.

Possibly. Do you think they had power to recruit? I'm thinking the mafia are the Storm guys and Lo Pan. What if Lo Pan is a recruiter and was able to recruit Scott? We've only had two nights so that would be at least 1 mafia, 2 at the most.

Thoughts?
I'd be willing to vote Leo, and if she flips town, lynch CG tomorrow.
Noodle willing to easily side with CG without CG providing proof of his findings? Hmm. Intriguing.

Think we just found our mafia brethren, y'all.
Noob Q. NK is night killing, I'm assuming? That's something beyond lynching?
I'm reasonably sure there is only one mafia left, given the size of the game. If we lynch you and you're town, it'll be likely to be CG for going after you without offering proof. That's all.

Unless he investigated you last night and a bus driver was in play, or he's an insane cop, or any other wacky permutation our mod may have devised. But we can't plan for every complexity.
I'm leaning this way as well.
I gave my reasons. I had a suspicion, did some research (read: stayed up late to watch the movie again) and decided that you are most likely to be mafia.

What more would you like? A full role claim? Yeah, mafia hate not knowing all the things, so don't think that's gonna happen.

Not sure what baiting you're referring to, but mama said never refuse a compliment, so thanks!
Chain lynching is bad. If Leo flips town and I'm still alive tomorrow, then I'll share all information I have available to me. Which, frankly, is not very much, but still. Then we can decide if I'm the best lynch or someone else.
Fair, and agree about the numbers.

If Egg Shen wasn't the bus driver then I call shenanigans on this entire affair. SHENANIGANS, I SAY.
Your research was re-watching the movie and thinking, "Leo is def mafia." That is exactly what you said. Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds?

You're also role baiting for someone with a cane to come forward. Because that's what the mafia WANT to do. After what happened last game with Zemaj coaxing, practically begging a PT player to confess his role and 'Maj ended up being mafia, I'm not falling for that again.

The bolded part is something every mafia says when they start a lynch train. I will prove town if you lynch me today! Cal is throwing blame on me for simply "rewatching the movie" as his research. Does anyone else NOT find that odd?

Vote: Caluin Graye

I'm not gonna be around later so this is my last post. I am a Townie. Y'all are just gonna have to trust me on this one.
That's not what I said. I asked if anyone could name a character from the movie that uses a cane. Doesn't need to be YOUR character... just any character at all.
1 vote each: CG and leo

I'm a bit suscpious of both, and would vote either way. Anybody else want to log a vote? +1 from me would make 3..
The opening scene of the movie has Egg Shen declaring his profession to a laywer as "Bus Driver". That's all I meant.
I'm also assuming bus driver I should a common role in Mafia games? They take someone/multiple people out of town at night? Meaning they can't be lynched?

Wouldn't that make the bus driver immune to lynching? :confused:
Thanks. I see.. nobody is safe then.. :(
Treestumps would be, but that's neither here nor there.

Page 5:

So, the big question would be if the bus driver is town or mafia..

If Mafia: they could just wait and see who is getting votes, and then switch to kill anybody/create confusion.

If town: Either, perform no night action, or simply swap Leo and CG. (If we are going one, and then the other, shouldn't affect much)
Just checking in.

Noting that there are 1 vote each on:

Caluin Graye: (1), Leopold Stotch

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Apparently there is talk of a BTILC remake with The Rock in it...not sure how I feel on this...
Sigh. Since there's basically an hour left and ya'll need a little more help...

I'm a flavour cop. I get to investigate people at night and get various items. It's not a full cop, I don't get alignment, but just little knicknacks. Like on Zemaj, I got some Money and a Bottle.

Last night I investigated Leo. I got a Wheelchair and a Cane.

Wheelchair suggests to me Lo Pan, since he's a decrepit old guy stuck in a wheelchair when not astral projecting. I couldn't find any evidence of a cane in the movie though, but still suggests "really old guy".
Yup, that is accurate.

D2inDC gave me Chopsticks and a Watch.

Noodle on N1 also gave me Chopsticks and Noodles.
Well, the part about me targeting D2inDC last night was accurate. The rest not so much.
Ah, that'd explain Money, that makes sense. I initially had Noodle pegged as Wang Chi due to the Noodles.

I'm inclined to believe your claim.

It's cool if ya'll wanna lynch me now, I have no further information. Just promise me you'll lynch Leo tomorrow.
I AM TOWN: (as @zemaj cop power confirms)
Since I don't really know a lot of crazy night actions that might pop up, I realize I could get killed tonight even though there are no votes against me. There doesn't seem to be any real suspicion about me, and I think I've been pretty forthcoming, so I'm hoping that everyone does believe that I am town. I wanted use my credibility to try and share all information I have available, hoping that would assist my fellow townies should I not make it through the night. (dead men can't speak!)

NEIGHBOR:
I have a neighbor (unknown identity) with whom I can send private messages. I initially suspected that it was @Noodle, but now am suspecting that it is @Caluin Graye. I received the first PM on day one (when Noodle, CG and myself were the only ones posting).

Judging from @Noodle first thread post, I assumed he was my neighbor.

When I asked if I was speaking with Noodle, this is the reply I got.

It seemed a bit strange to me to basically come out and say that it was Noodle speaking. So, I was wary that it could be someone impersonating Noodle. I searched around a bit, and found another Mafia game in which both Noodle and CG participated. Then, I replied with a reference that both players would recognize:

Since then, my neighbor has become pretty silent, even though both players have continued posting on Mafia thread. I suspect that CG is actually my neighbor, and became quiet when he realized that I was trying to impersonate him.

There isn't anything overly suspicious about impersonation, after all, I tried the same thing. My concern being, that if my neighbor was Mafia, and knew my identity, I would be NK.

JAILER: (name is Eddie Lee)
My night action is the ability to jail people. This stops any night action by that person, and stops any night action upon that person. When I saw @Caluin Graye vote Leo, which seemed a bit pointless (nobody else was voting), I worried she was going to be targeted for NK. Perhaps there was a requirement that a player must have at least (1) vote to be NK? Anyway, I decided to jail Leo last night, and then today she posted this to CG:

I don't know if Leo was jailed, and was targeted for NK, would she actually know about it? Or, the other possibility is Leo tried to initiate NK, but being jailed prevented it. Either way, CG and Leo are my suspects for being Mafia.

I plan on voting along with the other votes (Caluin Graye as of this post), and jailing the other person (Leopold Stotch as of this post). If we vote incorrectly, and the other is Mafia, at least they will be jailed, and hopefully unable to NK. There is the chance that I will be targeted for posting all of this, which is why I've waited until as late as possible, and made all info public should a terrible fate befall me tonight!!!
Nope, not me. Nor would I have gotten that reference.
For reference: link

Perhaps @Noodle really is my neighbor? If he NK me tonight, AVENGE my death!! :eek:

I definitely suspect Leo if CG doesn't turn up Mafia.
I am curious though. I jailed Leo last night. I guess that didn't prevent CG investigating her..
The day has ended.

Formal end of post to come soon.
Behind the scenes:

Where are they now??

The day drew to a close with the town arguing among themselves. Some accusations were thrown in, suspicions were aired, and in general...confusion seemed to be the theme.

Official Day 2 Vote Count:

**Noting that zemaj double voted (once with mispelled name, then again correctly spelled) only one vote of those two counts.

Caluin Graye has reached three votes and has been lynched.

He was Jack Burton, Town Flavor Cop.

It is now night, if you have night actions to submit, get them to me via PM.

Night 2 will end and Day 3 will begin in just under 24 hours from now, on Wednesday August 23rd, 2017 at 8 PM CST (GMT -5) count down timer

With all of the action going on, no one died. All living players are still alive.

Bonus scene:

It is now daytime. With 4 players alive, it will take 3 to lynch.

The day will end on Friday August 25th at 8 PM CST (GMT -5)
Countdown Timer

You may now post freely for 48 hours.
Woot!

@zemaj - any other tracker/cop info from last night? I jailed @Leopold Stotch again, and no NK two nights running.. @Noodle has been noticeably absent..
I've been busy wondering why Head and Shoulders doesn't make a body wash called Knees and Toes.
That does weigh heavily on the mind..
But at the same time, I've been drinking a large glass of Extra Strength Head and Shoulders every night for a month and my head is still weak as @#$%, so I question their expertise. (For non US members, Head and Shoulders is a popular shampoo.)

Anyway, as fond as I am of her as a person, Leo's been blocked two nights, and there've been no night kills. There's no harder case against anyone, that I can see.

Well isn't Kurt Russell peachy?!?!
Upon further reading....

Page 6:

If Mafia: they could just wait and see who is getting votes, and then switch to kill anybody/create confusion.

If town: Either, perform no night action, or simply swap Leo and CG. (If we are going one, and then the other, shouldn't affect much)
Just checking in.

Apparently there is talk of a BTILC remake with The Rock in it...not sure how I feel on this...

I'm a flavour cop. I get to investigate people at night and get various items. It's not a full cop, I don't get alignment, but just little knicknacks. Like on Zemaj, I got some Money and a Bottle.

Wheelchair suggests to me Lo Pan, since he's a decrepit old guy stuck in a wheelchair when not astral projecting. I couldn't find any evidence of a cane in the movie though, but still suggests "really old guy".
Yup, that is accurate.

Well, the part about me targeting D2inDC last night was accurate. The rest not so much.
Ah, that'd explain Money, that makes sense. I initially had Noodle pegged as Wang Chi due to the Noodles.

It's cool if ya'll wanna lynch me now, I have no further information. Just promise me you'll lynch Leo tomorrow.
Since I don't really know a lot of crazy night actions that might pop up, I realize I could get killed tonight even though there are no votes against me. There doesn't seem to be any real suspicion about me, and I think I've been pretty forthcoming, so I'm hoping that everyone does believe that I am town. I wanted use my credibility to try and share all information I have available, hoping that would assist my fellow townies should I not make it through the night. (dead men can't speak!)

NEIGHBOR:
I have a neighbor (unknown identity) with whom I can send private messages. I initially suspected that it was @Noodle, but now am suspecting that it is @Caluin Graye. I received the first PM on day one (when Noodle, CG and myself were the only ones posting).

It seemed a bit strange to me to basically come out and say that it was Noodle speaking. So, I was wary that it could be someone impersonating Noodle. I searched around a bit, and found another Mafia game in which both Noodle and CG participated. Then, I replied with a reference that both players would recognize:

Since then, my neighbor has become pretty silent, even though both players have continued posting on Mafia thread. I suspect that CG is actually my neighbor, and became quiet when he realized that I was trying to impersonate him.

There isn't anything overly suspicious about impersonation, after all, I tried the same thing. My concern being, that if my neighbor was Mafia, and knew my identity, I would be NK.

My night action is the ability to jail people. This stops any night action by that person, and stops any night action upon that person. When I saw @Caluin Graye vote Leo, which seemed a bit pointless (nobody else was voting), I worried she was going to be targeted for NK. Perhaps there was a requirement that a player must have at least (1) vote to be NK? Anyway, I decided to jail Leo last night, and then today she posted this to CG:

I don't know if Leo was jailed, and was targeted for NK, would she actually know about it? Or, the other possibility is Leo tried to initiate NK, but being jailed prevented it. Either way, CG and Leo are my suspects for being Mafia.

I plan on voting along with the other votes (Caluin Graye as of this post), and jailing the other person (Leopold Stotch as of this post). If we vote incorrectly, and the other is Mafia, at least they will be jailed, and hopefully unable to NK. There is the chance that I will be targeted for posting all of this, which is why I've waited until as late as possible, and made all info public should a terrible fate befall me tonight!!!

Perhaps @Noodle really is my neighbor? If he NK me tonight, AVENGE my death!! :eek:

I am curious though. I jailed Leo last night. I guess that didn't prevent CG investigating her..
The day has ended.

Behind the scenes:

Where are they now??

The day drew to a close with the town arguing among themselves. Some accusations were thrown in, suspicions were aired, and in general...confusion seemed to be the theme.

Night 2 will end and Day 3 will begin in just under 24 hours from now, on Wednesday August 23rd, 2017 at 8 PM CST (GMT -5) count down timer

With all of the action going on, no one died. All living players are still alive.

Bonus scene:

Countdown Timer

Woot!

@zemaj - any other tracker/cop info from last night? I jailed @Leopold Stotch again, and no NK two nights running.. @Noodle has been noticeably absent..
I've been busy wondering why Head and Shoulders doesn't make a body wash called Knees and Toes.
But at the same time, I've been drinking a large glass of Extra Strength Head and Shoulders every night for a month and my head is still weak as @#$%, so I question their expertise. (For non US members, Head and Shoulders is a popular shampoo.)

Anyway, as fond as I am of her as a person, Leo's been blocked two nights, and there've been no night kills. There's no harder case against anyone, that I can see.

Upon further reading....

Page 7:

Just checking in.

Yup, that is accurate.

NEIGHBOR:

The day has ended.

Behind the scenes:

Where are they now??

Bonus scene:

Countdown Timer

Woot!

Upon further reading....

Page 8:

Just checking in.

Yup, that is accurate.

NEIGHBOR:

The day has ended.

Behind the scenes:

Where are they now??

Bonus scene:

Countdown Timer

Woot!

Upon further reading....

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High