Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

Where can I find the dropchances for tokens? Baal is being really stingy.

@SirName I was going to link the german drop calc, but I think its rate for essences is significantly wrong.
Here on the old forum, Orphan gives correct drop chances for p1 in his "summary" spoiler. It would be somewhat more favorable for p3, and isn't that bad to calc manually if you are interested in pursuing that.

Reactions: SirName
@art_vandelay - I love your avatar also. :p

I'm reposting all my Pat/Mat threads. I'll be sure to reference it here. ;)
Pat/Mat threads? Is that in any way related to the YouTuber MatPat? Sorry, I have an anagram mind(and that was just easy). What is Pat/Mat?

Pat/Mat threads? Is that in any way related to the YouTuber MatPat? Sorry, I have an anagram mind(and that was just easy). What is Pat/Mat?
Short form for Patriarch/Matriarch (or Guardian for HC characters) threads. They are threads people create once a character completes the game, detailing the build and experiences of the playthrough. They are compiled in the sticky on the main page, if you're curious to look through some.

Oh! that makes a lot of sense, actually.
Short form for Patriarch/Matriarch (or Guardian for HC characters) threads. They are threads people create once a character completes the game, detailing the build and experiences of the playthrough. They are compiled in the sticky on the main page, if you're curious to look through some.

I'm experimenting with different build ideas right now so I am using Google to search for a lot of specific questions. I can't tell you guys how cool it is to constantly come across posts from old friends on here and other forums (in this case, Sunforge, MYK, KNDGUY, Trebol, HP_Sauce and Xeyloderixed). So far in my Googling I've searched for specific questions and come across my own posts answering the same question that someone else asked. It's amazing how much I once knew and have forgotten. I was thinking about the LK thread and how many thousands of runs I did in LK and RoF to confirm results. In my head that was just a few years ago. No. That was like 5 or 6 years ago. Crazy.

Simonsays the PDR Zerker just finished defeating NM Duriel! With Gangel for resistances, Max block and 84 PDR along with battlecry for more defense.

Screenshot010.jpg

My health dropped 2 points this whole fight. :)

Screenshot013.jpg

More stories of Simonsays to come.

Last edited:
Noone has answered my question yet.

How much iPDR do I need for the vipers, how much other resis do I need for the other monsters in nilathaks hall?

Plan is to use a Tornadodruid with RIP and Lawbringer-merc. (at P8)

Noone has answered my question yet.

How much iPDR do I need for the vipers, how much other resis do I need for the other monsters in nilathaks hall?

Plan is to use a Tornadodruid with RIP and Lawbringer-merc. (at P8)
I'm pretty sure the PDR is ~50

Reactions: d2lover
Came across this:

"(Barb) Throwing Mastery +% Damage is applied twice when throwing a single weapon" - ab wiki

To double-check, the 2nd round of mastery bonus is multiplicative of the total damage bonus from mastery/stats/auras?

Because this is huge... Those Fanatic GCs may come in really handy:oops:

@d2lover have you checked out the nihlathak section in phineasb's 99er compendium? There are plenty of resources around on the forum discussing opinions the issue, including most of the untwinked 99er writeups. And opinions vary a lot on how much iDR is desireable.

well i kinda have no real choice at all if I want to maintain 99 fcr breakpoint.

just wanted to know if my +2/+3nado, 3socks helm filled with Sols
+ a plain everlasting (and maybe some time a +1/2 of everlasting) amulet

will be enough

I will check it out what you mentioned

Code:
TOMB VIPER       PLAYERS
                 1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal            42- 56   44- 59   47- 63   49- 66   52- 70   55- 73   57- 77   60- 80
+11 Fanaticism    89-118   93-124   99-133  103-139  110-147  116-154  120-162  126-168
+15 Might        118-157  124-166  132-177  138-185  146-196  154-205  160-216  168-224

by

onderduiker

Screenshot018.jpg

SimonSays, is currently pursuing Andariel(H) and looking to send her back to the burning hells. Best drop so far is pictured above. With Sol in Gangel and Nature's Peace I'm at a very comfortable 102 PDR, 90 all res except fire which is using Waterwalks and .07 LoH for 95% fire and 50 % absorb. NM gloams didn't hurt too much but I'll be keeping a Tgods handy.

I still take some amount of damage but I kill every monster waaaayyyyy faster than they kill me so goal achieved. Might 99 this guy but it will be at a snail's pace.

Nihl won't likely take over for XP gain efficiency until 98.

For a Windy your best bet right now is either the Pit or Ventar runs (or maybe Lister runs if your char is powerful enough, though it may be more efficient time-wise to just skip wave 5). That should carry you to 97/98 where it will become efficient to add Baal in.

At 98 you can also try switching to Nihl, as he's typically quite a fair bit faster than Baal if you can make the runs work.

Reactions: Vildecor and Luhkoh
So I found out that when I moved my computer from my living room to my bedroom, some of my game boxes ended up being trashed. My physical copy of Diablo II was part of that, apparently. It's not that bad since I play only 1.14d, but I'd like to have the option of time travelling available. So I went on Amazon, and found a copy of D2 for sale (it was the last item in stock at the time), and I'm now a proud owner of version 1.0 discs:

Diablo II.jpg

It even includes a nice booklet! I'm super pumped to add this to my collection.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High