Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

I'm used to Enter + H, but some runners prefer double click on character + H because you don't have to move your keyboard hand. Either way, pressing the H key should be more reliable than clicking the difficulty.

It's rather unfortunate that N is in the row below H so there's still some danger of hitting the wrong key. Probably more so if you Enter + H due to hand repositioning, but I don't recall ever accidentally pressing N and I've done a lot of AT runs.

Hmm. I think the one unused thumb button on my mouse will be assigned a macro of "enter + h" if possible.

Edit: in case someone reads only this post and not the response from Luhkoh: this is against forum rule 2.12.

Last edited:
@SirName I believe the rules say that you can't use any macros like that (looks like its rule 2.12). You can remap single buttons though iirc, so maybe just enter on the side mouse button and press h manually? Would avoid the double click and the hand repositioning.

Reactions: SirName
@SirName I believe the rules say that you can't use any macros like that (looks like its rule 2.12). You can remap single buttons though iirc, so maybe just enter on the side mouse button and press h manually? Would avoid the double click and the hand repositioning.

Thanks for pointing that out. Did not realize it was against the rules. Back to school.. Will take another read. Which I guess isn't a bad thing to do for anyone once in a while regardless of joindate.

I am actually quite content with just ol' mouse1 clicking. Minor performance tweaking ideas just comes naturally.

Edit: For clarification, no macros were set or used or have been by me. I was purely theorycrafting.

Last edited:
Hi!

It's been about 8 years since I played but had the itch and a new computer. I found my CD keys and was able to install.

My last stash backups were from 2012!

Tested that to make sure they loaded - yep, Death's Death's Fathom popped up (anyone remember the Horsemen of the Apocalypse MP thing a few of us did) - and then I started a fresh character.

Logged in to the old site and saw a PM that sent me this way.

Not sure how long I'll be around but it is fun to be doing what is essentially a restart. About ready to start some NM Mephy farming.

Tested that to make sure they loaded - yep, Death's Death's Fathom popped up (anyone remember the Horsemen of the Apocalypse MP thing a few of us did) - and then I started a fresh character.
Oh yeah, that was awesome! @Liquid_Evil and @Zylo were part of this, too, IIRC? Fun read, I might have to look up the thread again :) Good luck on your comeback! See you around!

Oh yeah, that was awesome! @Liquid_Evil and @Zylo were part of this, too, IIRC? Fun read, I might have to look up the thread again :) Good luck on your comeback! See you around!
hey hey! Thanks for the notice that the forum moved Grisu. You still making improvements on your perfect Grail?

hey hey! Thanks for the notice that the forum moved Grisu. You still making improvements on your perfect Grail?
Well, I'm trying to... But it is sooo hard to even get some 0.01% improvement,esp. because I rarely play to MF.

I am still waiting for you to update your spreadsheet though! Being the perfect Grail meant that you of course have to find the perfect Ormus' Robes for every skill, i.e. 25 perfect Robes, not only one! (the same as with facets for example) @Cyrax and I updated our score to reflect that and left us in top spots, although scores are a bit lower than the scores of those with the old spreadsheet.

I'd be more than happy to see more people join - there must be lots of people on the SPF with around or above 90% from what I've seen from MFO results...

What if you remap just the H key to that mouse button? Double-click character, then click that H button? Should be lightning fast anyway, and no risk that I can percieve, except losing NM or normal maps... but if you use those for a longer set of runs, just remap again?

May I know whether Blaze damage is based on first cast or active weapon?

ie Using Mang Songs to cast Blaze and then switch to Harmony bow, will my Blaze damage drop?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Luhkoh
Someone asked for the list of Monster Immunities, but I can't remember who, which thread it was in or which site. Must be the age. Anyway, I have added it to the Excel section in the links.

I have just migrated from the old forum which I haven't really looked at in years, so hello anyone who remembers me. (Alas, I cannot find my Bob Ross avatar image at present) Have recently started up playing my 7 different self-found untwinked characters (1 of each class) and missed looking at the item find thread... so I found my way here.

Haven't read everything yet, but it's good to see some familiar names actually... you know, posting.

Just a quick question. I made the Silence rune word for my Trapsin, and its used just for the +2 skills, +75 resist all mostly (not for melee fighting)
So I keep thinking why its in a phase blade and not a crystal sword (to save DEX points) since I'm not swinging it at anyone.

I forget if I asked this, my memory is short these days. Should I save up and make a new one in a crystal sword? That is the question

So I was doing some Nithalthank runs (I mess with his name so often I don't think I could spell it correctly if I had to), they were going great, 2nd run, Ohm (best Nith find yet) then 4th or 5th run, another Ohm. Everything is going great. Then 10 runs or so later I kill Nith and everything else off, tele onto the platform, and died almost instantly.

So, my question is, is there some mechanic in the game that causes corpse explosions even after Nith is dead. I've seen something like this several times where I know Nith is dead but on the platform I get sizable life hits in conjunction with the sound of corpse explosion. Tonight it was 3+ CE sounds and I was dropped from 3K+ life to dead within less than a second.

Has anyone seen anything like this or have any insight? I'm moving to a basic plan of existing immediately unless there is something really valuable there and then going overboard to clear everything out but weird explosions on Nith's platform still scare me.

Edit: I should mention that my Assassin always has DS traps down so CE sounds are not unexpected and not a guarantee that ghost Nith CE 's are happening.

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High