Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

Chance to cast on strike is for weapon attacks, specifically. The exception is WW which doesn't work with chance to cast.

Misread your post, actually. Chance to cast when struck works with non-spell attacks.

Edit: I think there are some specific exceptions, actually. Let me check to be sure.

This is the apparent exceptions. Did a quick test and mages definitely trigger it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kartongen
Also @maxicek, what is your new profile picture meant to be? I can't see what is up and what is down so to speak (perhaps since I have only seen it on a small screen).

It is Anomander Rake from Malazan Book of the Fallen. I know it doesn't work so well as the tiny avatar, maybe I need to pick something else. After about 15 years with the last one, it felt like time for a change. Here is the full image.

Anomander+Rake+2.0.jpg

Last edited:
We could do a pre-mfo finding the balance style rf+mf tourney or another wsk tourney sounds fun. ...Idk why I'm asking for a tourney since I have little time to play, but its sounding like fun ^^.

• Haha
Reactions: Pb_pal
Summer MFOs typically run in mid-late August, which means it's time to start prepping! Maybe this will be the motivation I need to finally get some serious Baaling done with my UT99er-tbe Wolfbarb. it's just sooooooo slow.
I'm Baaling too for the next MFO & expecting to find nothing.

Reactions: Pb_pal
Anyone know if we have a list of common abbreviations & definitions anywhere?

Ah it is one of @Thyiad's - That explains a lot :D - It is certainly comprehensive

Actually it is interesting how some of the abbreviations have dropped or changed over the years. Thankfully we have no L337 speak any more.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasB
Screenshot025.jpg
So made another "INSIGHT". I think messing around trying to get 1.07 and 1.09 to work may have bunked something. May be time for a clean install.

View attachment 65777
So made another "INSIGHT". I think messing around trying to get 1.07 and 1.09 to work may have bunked something. May be time for a clean install.
Are you using the Glide Wrapper? I had a few issues on my new laptop where I could not make this runeword. I had to toggle off the glide settings and change the .exe path to create it, then change it back.

I will (hopefully) be gone the last two weeks in August, so I will target early September if I host MFO. @maxicek I can post an interest thread this weekend if helpful to get that timing pinned down.

Either way, MFO warm up sounds like great fun and a way to get some more XP with my Druid. I’m trying to focus limited time at the moment on starter guides but hope to finish that by mid-July to allow participation in tourney :)

Reactions: Luhkoh and maxicek
View attachment 65777
Keep it, I think that it is converted to the runeword once you sort out RWM. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure this is what happened with me.

Yes, this is what happened for me aswell.
That’s great to know, thanks!

Random question…is there anyway to know the actual stats/bonuses of the equipment your Valkyrie spawns with? Something in gomule or other program?

As far as I'm aware, we can't see the exact gear she is wearing (although you can recast until she looks cool?). However, we do know the base types; see here; of her items. Maybe go 17 for the pike. Personally, if I have the points free then I usually max her for HC. She's a damn nice tank.

As far as I'm aware, we can't see the exact gear she is wearing (although you can recast until she looks cool?). However, we do know the base types; see here; of her items. Maybe go 17 for the pike. Personally, if I have the points free then I usually max her for HC. She's a damn nice tank.
Thanks, it must be stored somewhere though for the game to run it, could a person extract some files to view this in someway? I’ve always been curious about this mechanic as it is not something saved from game to game, but must be generated in some way

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High