Any interest in the Random tournament I hosted a few times (~07-12)

Interested in either?

• Random 2020

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • The Brute

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 24, 2020
Ohio
See title. (The only modification from 2012 would be to allow rerunning of areas as an optional rule)

I was debating this or a new "The Brute" tournament.
Specific Rules:
Must Use a 2-handed Axe or Maul.
2 points per level must be put into Strength.
Classes allowed: Barbarian and Paladin.
You may rerun an areas.
MP is allowed with other tournament characters.
Skill not giving a hit are not allowed to be used for damage. (warcry or fist of heavens for example)

Reactions: Peytron

WoRG

Mar 13, 2020
Hmmm...surely for "The Brute," it would be oh so appropriate to allow shifter Druids?

WoRG

Mar 14, 2020
Germany
Hi Vang! Good to see you here, too! I'd definitely be interested in a Random tourney. Since I haven't seen you around lately, I was thinking about hosting one myself (and even had an idea for a slight twist - the pandemic edition), but of course I let you take the lead on your tourney!

EDIT: I'm not of fan of rerunning though, but I can just ignore that part, I guess :unsure: :)

EDIT2: Thinking about it - the brute sounds nice, too. Finally a way of building up that charge Paladin! (Two-handed staffs allowed, too???) Probably not, although clubbing someone on the head with a staff can be quite brutish, I guess?)

Apr 24, 2020
Ohio
@WoRG I'd be okay for "The Brute" allowing Werebear.

@Grisu I'm not a fan of rerunning, but my time is limited and sometimes doing monotonous things is fun (For scoring a no-rerunning would be the ideal bracket) I'd love to here your twist though if you want to take the lead Grisu!

For "The Brute" Staves I suppose would also qualify and would be an odds not to use for most people due to the rolls of modifiers.