An Ongoing Diablo II Word Quiz

Rift Zones is far better, IMHO =)

Something that might work though would be if Gheed or someone of similar disposition came up with the idea of merchandizing and monetizing the reputation of famous heroes and opened a cheap restaurant where you could order "ten zon fries", which are obviously yellow like the hair of the islanders.

I think "rift zones" are for overstressed rune-wordaholics obsessed with running things fast so they forget the everyday wonders of Sanctuary, like the awesome statues and plants. They are in dire need of some meditation to calm down before they lose it, "zen or fits" are really their only remaining options.

Last edited:
Why so serious? We can't have these pretentious dark tales all the time. Who wants to "cue noir slots off"?

Reactions: ioupain
Suffering from an undiagnosed compulsive syndrome manifesting itself wherever green brutes from another universe had camped, who experienced a "tic of orc site"?

Ugh, possibly too much beer at that time. "Riften Zones" reminds me I had a Skyrim playthrough going, but got distracted. By FF7. Then got distracted from that by Hearthstone. Managed to get to legend on both US and EU servers, but I wonder what I was really doing... oh yeah, Skyrim! Maybe tomorrow...

The economic crisis can only got worse after the cataclysmic news from the infernal hell bank that Diablo had forcibly stopped the making of new coins, as well as deprived his staff of means to mitigate the horrid breath acquired from eating overeager adventurers. Who is it's representative that complained of how "terror stole the mint"?

Indeed. Watch out that terror doesn't steal the spoiler tags too along with the mint.

This slothful individual will only catch up with you if your looking glass is turned backwards so you misjudge the distance completely, "if scope err".

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High