Ads on Purediablo website

Pax1990

Dec 2, 2019
Hey
Whats up with all the ads all of a sudden.
My screen on mobile gets spammed so hard i can hardly navigate. Everytime I refresh to try an press a button a new ad pops up on the bottem of the screen. Makes it impossible to press any button in this area.

Any way to fiy this?

Hey
Whats up with all the ads all of a sudden.
My screen on mobile gets spammed so hard i can hardly navigate. Everytime I refresh to try an press a button a new ad pops up on the bottem of the screen. Makes it impossible to press any button in this area.

Any way to fiy this?
I'll send the link to this thread to Rush. He was working on fixing these problem ads. If you have some extra $ to support the site, you can also click on the Pure Premium link to help out. Pure Premium members don't see ads.

From what Rush told me, there aren't enough premium member subscriptions to help bring in enough revenue to cover the cost of the site, so they had to push more ads to make ends meet.

Theres more to it but I'll leave that to @Rush

Yea I dont have a problem with ads in general. Its just the placement is terrible.
Also I often cant remove them by clicking on the X. A new border pops up instantly asking me if I dont want to see the app again. I press yes then it asks me why. After that the message "we try not to show it again" pops up and just stays there and makes it impossible to navigate on the webside.
I have to refresh the homepage and try to click faster than the ad appears.

Working on this. Apologies for the delay but I got bogged down planning the server move to new hosts in the next week. Annoyingly that has to take priority as there's a lot to shift and we don't want to **** anything up :)

Reactions: superdave
Yea no hurry.
Thanks for looking into it.

Screenshot_20201129-084053_Chrome.jpg

This is what it looks like for me after I close the ad. And it stays like that.

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High