8K AT Runs: In Pursuit of Fathom *Project Completed*

Congrats on getting it and all those other juicy finds!
Why Tomb Reaver on Merc though and not Insight (or Infinity if preferred)?!
At first I thought it was because you played vanilla/without RWM, but then I saw you did use Spirit on Sorc.

Congrats on getting it and all those other juicy finds!
Why Tomb Reaver on Merc though and not Insight (or Infinity if preferred)?!
At first I thought it was because you played vanilla/without RWM, but then I saw you did use Spirit on Sorc.

Cause im stupid is generally the answer when something seems off. Someone else was saying why did i have the gear i have cause it doesnt hit the 105 FCR checkpoint. I think my answer was MF. Im not too strategic with my equipment. Infinity is too expensive, i think i have 2 Bers and i will be making an Enigma. Is the main point of Insight mana recharge cause i dont think i go to bad with mana levels. If it improves my survivability ill definitely get one. So thank you for the reccomendation.

EDIT:
Final update, a haul pic and some readouts added, i think that about wraps it up (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Luhkoh
Wow yeah. Absolutely epic haul pic. You have any big plans in d2 now or is everything kinda "complete" after finding fathom?

What id like to do next is make a Pitzerker and Wind druid. I dont want to do any big plans just those two builds for now.(y)

Edit: Thought this might be of interest. Here are two pics of an envelope i used to track TC87 drops. Red underlining is Unique/Set. Blue underlining is high rune. Red star is Dimensional Shard. Double red star is unique Dimensional shard.

Attachments

• P1020005.JPG
    P1020005.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
  • P1020007.JPG
    P1020007.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Lol, i was thinking 'reuse skill' what char has that. I dont know what possessed me to use the envelope but it was perfect for the job!

• Haha
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High