666craft - all caster amulets

Luhkoh

Guide Author
Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone! After last years RFL, running my hdin up to lvl 98, and just other playing, I was beginning to realize I had a lot more crafting materials tucked away than I usually do before crafting them. I decided to wait a little longer, and now have enough materials for 666 caster amulet crafts. So time to make a (hopefully) cool post. I now have the crafting stash organized and in it is:
  • 251 perfect amethysts, mostly from the hdin shrining up amethysts while searching for exp shrines
  • 1245 flawless amethysts 0_0
  • 562 rals
  • 312 tals
  • 666 jewels
  • 666 magic amulets gambled with my lvl 99 trav sorc
I farmed the latter over the last two days. Took about 2.5 hours to farm the gold for and to gamble the 666 amulets. My goldfind setup on my trav sorc isn't anything insane, but definitely gets the job done. She has 1433 gold find. And I sacrifice a lot of potential goldfind to keep max or near max resists so I'm not dying while doing the runs. Here is a video of how those runs look!

Now the super fun task of cubing all this haha. I have started to do so and cubed all the tals and about half the amethysts in 30-35 minutes. Felt like an hour and half though. So anyways estimating an hour of cubing total.

I'll post the crafting results 100 at a time. Not sure whether the first 100 will be today or tomorrow. But lets get something good!

100/666 down. Had a couple of sort of interesting results. Only ones with 15+ fcr were a zero skill 19 fcr amulet with nothing interesting, and 1 paladin skills, 17fcr amulet with cold resists. Got a 1 to amazon skills, 9 fcr with 8 mana leech and 15 all resists. Would have been excellent with 2 skills. But this was the only one I felt was worth a screenshot.
O8canzI.png

That mf is super nice! Would have been awesome with some resists, but onto the next 100!

200/666 down. Much more interesting results this time. Had a 2/5 sorc with 18mf. Could use that on a phoenix setup maybe. A 2/10 barb with mana leech and 18 all res. A 2/8 cold skills with fire res and 18mf. Could potentially find use on a 63fcr blizzy setup. But this stint provides us with our first jaw dropper. Check this thing out.
iPUzt63.jpg

Whoa.

Thanks guys! I'm super pumped about that amulet.

300/666 down. After that lucky last batch, this batch was pretty dry. Best craft was a 2/10 paladin amulet, bu twithout much else interesting. So already have better. But in frustrating news, the "highlight" of this batch was our first 2/20 amulet :LOL:😭.
UZvCMlz.png

• Sad
Reactions: J-Dog
400/666 down. Much better batch next. Got a 2/10 pnb, 2/19 curses :(, 1/17 pala, 2/16 pnb with 13 all res. Not bad on that last one. A no skills 20 fcr amulet with 15 allres. Quite nice for a corpse recovery kit. And now we have 3 crafts that were screenshot worthy:
EBuk3qh.jpg

Would have loved some resists on there, but hey that is niice. And now a real 2/20!
Rw7U43P.jpg

Not bad at all. But unfortunately I already have a 2/20 zon amulet with some nice light res. Prior to this project, my 2/20's were: paladin, warcrys, and zon.

Lastly:
PH58zZo.jpg

Heyo. I can't think of a situation where you'd miss that 1 fcr on an assassin, so I'll take it!

500/666 down. Sorry taking me a while to finish this thing. Life got quite hectic for a bit there. But onto the next set! This one had several good ones, but none amazing. 2/10 necro with 30 cold res and 27 light res, 2 warcries with 33mf, a 2/10 sorc with 9 all res, and these two:
J3BpGEy.jpg

That thing is quite nice for a 163 fcr druid!
3C7XSHB.jpg

Ah so close! I would love a 2/20 necro.

600/666 down. Nothing super exciting here after all of these before. But got a 2/10 barb with 10mf, a 1/10 sorc with 74 goldfind (I'll actually use this on my goldfind setup, 2/17 pala, 2/10 pala, 1/10 necro with 24mf, 2/15 traps, 2/10 sorc with nothing interesting, immediately follwed by a 2/9 sorc with 26 str and 13mf. Haha would've probably used that last one if it had gotten the 10 fcr. Here's a couple of them screenshotted so this post doesn't feel so empty. But dont worry. Time for all the REALLY sick crafts in the last 66 :cool: .
C3upK3p.jpg

iyFonHX.jpg

666/666 down. DONE! As you might guess from my lack of motivation to post for a week+, nothing insane in these last 66 😭. Got ANOTHER 2/15 traps, and a 2/10 pala without anything else interesting. Got a 2/10druid with 15@, a 1/19 druid. Had a 2/9 shapeshifting amulet with life leech and 51 life, but suppose those aren't too useful since shapeshifters don't need fcr and do need AR :LOL:. And right near the end got a 20fcr amulet...
AtQ81KR.jpg

Haha not exactly one to get excited about.

Well that wraps it up! Definitely some good stuff in there! The highlights were:
  • 2/20 zon
  • 2/20 defensive auras I'll mention just because it was the only other 2/20
  • 2/19 assassin with fire resists
  • 2/18 elemental skills with 27 life
  • 2/10 necro with 21mf
  • 2/10 druid with 22mf
  • I'll mention 2/18 necro and 2/17 pala, but they're pretty useless
  • And of course the best for last, 2 barb 8fcr 56life 35mf. Incredible. @ffs @ResTTe thats GOTTA be better than hlw... right? ...maybe? 😁. Posted again for effect. Fun project, and hope all is well with everyone!
iPUzt63.jpg

For me 2/10 Druid 15@ is a nice amulet. 99FCR with Stormshield. Magic number for Druid is 9 or 19, so the 2 Elemental /18 isn’t as nice

Reactions: Luhkoh
Agreed, my PvP Druid also uses a 2/10 for 99/99 maxblock. Nice other mods too with 18str/50mana/16@. :p

2/18 FCR can be awesome for 163 FCR setups, 2/19+ just has added benefit of being useful for 99 FCR as well.

Reactions: Luhkoh
@ffs @maxicek makes sense to me! If I was doing these crafts in hc, im sure I'd have different reactions, but since I dont play pvp, I hadn't even thought about 9 or 19fcr druid amulets, thinking I'm usually using spirit. But that's not even true, since I like using fissure druid with phoenix. I'll post a picture of the 2/10/15@ one later!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High