2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching

I can't even remember the last time there was a night start, I don;t think we have had one in a while.

Question to @d2lover :

Are you going the 2d3 setup as is is, or are you altering it ?

For example as is would have a standard cop and standard doc. Altered meaning there might be an insane cop or some or a naive doc?

If it was a super convoluted game I would pass. But these hard/easy/hard flow of mafia games are good. This one is gonna be purely recreational!

Question though....can @Noodle be purely recreational????

The time will be that the end of day will be roughly at 22 in Berlin time, but only if that is ok for you. Maybe we have one who is in China, that would make things complicated.

I thought most were in America or Europe?

Reactions: Babyhell
Can someone recommend a site for randomness?
I think I know what you're looking for. Go in the thread linked below amd check under "other useful links"

Eithet way, that thread should cover any resource you'll neec.

Reactions: d2lover
The time will be that the end of day will be roughly at 22 in Berlin time, but only if that is ok for you. Maybe we have one who is in China, that would make things complicated.

I thought most were in America or Europe?
Perfect time for me. Honestly as long as it is not past midnight it is good for me (Berlin time).

I'm US CST; so if I'm right it's a 12 hour difference for me, making it 10 AM? That would set it at 11 AM for anyone in EST and 8AM for Noodle.

I'm US CST; so if I'm right it's a 12 hour difference for me, making it 10 AM? That would set it at 11 AM for anyone in EST and 8AM for Noodle.
11am is a bit early for me, but I can make it work.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High