[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

Ok, I read that whole mess and what the hell happened (pun intended). I'm not sure where to go with this now but there were a few things I noticed that were interesting.

Use filter functionality, and subject Babyhell. Should save you some time.

Nope, that doesn't help, the entire discussion from when I left to when I came back is pretty much all of it.

If we have any other potential lunch options, we need to hear them soon. Otherwise, I'm staying on BH. Even if he flips town, we will at least have a lot to go on: how different players approached/reacted to this discussion.

I'll be AFK for the next several hours but should be back to check in before EoD.

Building on this:

I'm vanilla, therefore I cannot claim any role.

This will come to be truth later in game and can be used to eliminate scum later, even if I get lynched or NK'd.

Town use this well.
There are two possibilities to follow if Babyhell is lynched:

1. I'm right and he flips as scum and hopefully we find his partner.
2. I'm wrong, he flips town and I either die tonight or take the heat for it tomorrow and if I am lynched, flip town.

I'm hoping it's #1

I dislike this claim of vanilla, and then presenting the "he flips scum/he flips town" line directly following. It gives me a bad feeling.

If you really want us to know that you are town, you can even edit your initial post and self MK :)

I know this was in the middle of a heated discussion between you and Gorny, but this is not something that should be suggested. Editing to self mod kill is poor sportsmanship. Lets not go down this route of wanting people to do this.

Since we're apparently observing online presence now, I might as well chime in.

I have no idea what is going on. I know perfectly well what started all of this, with BH's initial posts.
But we're on page 13 of this thread now, and I am unsure what exactly is being debated now and on what basis?
It's D1 and then you really have to dig deep and look for any reason to lynch, since lynch on d1 is good. I get that, and what BH did, is a great candidate for a lynch train, especially because it is D1.
And that should be that, really. But now there is so much back and forth and it seems to have evolved into something that I really don't.. understand.
No proud to admit it, but someone gotta.
On the online presence thing, if you're talking about me, let me clarify what I meant:

I've been observing those that showed up and posted and what those posts were. Not who was online and who wasn't
What is this mysterious read on BH? I spotted your read on a certain someone as well, and don't think we should be discussing it if you catch my drift.
On Noodle, if alive I will fully disclose.

If dead, i will disclose in the dead thread/after game.

Im keeping a private Word doc with all of my thoughts on what I post. Will share post game.

Let's also not go down this road either, this was a thing way back on the last forum when you could check the last time someone was online. So you could figure out if they came back to the forum, but didn't post anything in the game thread. This was a slippery slope then and is still a slippery slope now. I would strongly advise against tracking people's online status. For whatever this super secret Gorny knowledge is (which I also dislike), lets keep it for an after the game discussion if need be.

Read the table?

Any other town PR gives information on possible mafia team composition. If I was Tracker or Napolitean, I could cross some mafia roles possibility.
So, you looked at the table and said to yourself:

"I have no info on the mafia team, so what are ALL the possible roles I could claim to be that would actually have no mafia setup indicators?"

Then, you went ahead and claimed exactly that. But, why?
Lest say for instance we were in one of these B setups. Mafia know this already because they have a role cop. There is a tracker or

Ok, let's say for instance we are in one of these B setups. Mafia would know this already because they have a role cop. ALL three possible setups have a tracker or Neapolitan as one of the town PRs. And, you've just stepped forward and told them that you're not one of them. I just don't understand it. It's either scum doing some town PR fishing, or town just giving away free info to mafia..
Yes it would. It tells them that you're NOT a tracker/neapolitan. Which means, maybe they target someone else with their powers. Again, I just don't understand it. If you're town, and need to claim, you can just claim VT. Not sure what this whole list of PRs was about, and/or why you felt it necessary to post right off the bat at the beginning of the game.

I was just about to make a post saying how, the more you talk, the more I think you may be VT instead of scum. However, I feel like a townie would be more careful about what he says about this type of thing than mafia. Town (whether you are a PR or not) should be concerned with scum finding our PRs.

I think the above ends up being the long and the short of the whole mess of this right? Babyhell made a really strange claim in the beginning, I caught it, and then Gorny grabbed on to it like a rabid dog. The series of posts that led to this just doesn't seem like something a townie would say, the specific exclusion/inclusion of certain roles in the post almost has to be read as a slip by a scum. Gorny and D2DC seem to have picked up on something else during the whole exchange as well but are keeping quite about it.

I think I'd like to revise my initial response of who I would vote for to include Gorny, but at the same time I think he is just using an extremely aggressive tactic.

Going back to the car crash comment someone made, and scum just driving past. I can see it.

Let's also not go down this road either, this was a thing way back on the last forum when you could check the last time someone was online. So you could figure out if they came back to the forum, but didn't post anything in the game thread. This was a slippery slope then and is still a slippery slope now. I would strongly advise against tracking people's online status. For whatever this super secret Gorny knowledge is (which I also dislike), lets keep it for an after the game discussion if need be.
I agree, which I also think could be intepreted from my tone regarding it.

Day 1 votes:

Babyhell 3 (Pyrotechnician, D2DC, Gorny)
Gorny 1 (coju)

Players alive:

1. D2DC
2. Gorny
3. Noodle
4. Skjolde
5. coju
6. Zhao_Yue
7. Babyhell
8. snickersnack
9. Pyrotechnician

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch and 6 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

It's dinner time here in dark Scandinavia, but I will be around a few hours before EoD

I'm in the middle of cleaning my kitchen so I'll be in and out trying to catch up on the thread.

5 non-voters including myself, is there any semblence of a consensus, or is the majority still undecided?

I can't speak for others, but I am personally undecided. As I have previously mentioned, I think BH landed in this situation because of a lack of experience and not so much because I think he is scum. But then 13 additional pages happened with almost all the focus being on BH or atnleast subjects that derived from some of his posts.

As such, I find it super hard to make a case for something else, not including that this is D1 and any case will most likely be pretty thin.

For better or for worse, we have A LOT of interactions between other players and BH and therefore no matter his role reveal upon a possible lynch, there should be material from D1 for some thorough analysis. As such, I find it hard to come up with a more suitable candidate for a d1 lynch, at this late hour, even though my gut tells me he is not scum. But unless something unexpected happens, I fear it is BH or no lynch.. and you know my thoughts about no lynches on d1

I do not look forward to reading through D1 again, trying to make said analysis for d2..

lol you can really tell that I wrote half of the above message first in draft and then came back to it 15 mins later to finish it.

At least it’s not 391 posts of spamming nonsense. I don’t like the bh lynch. I prefer a gorny vote. But (better include all the current votes…)
Babyhell 3 (Pyrotechnician, D2DC, Gorny)
Gorny 1 (coju)
I don’t foresee both scum voting yet, but I can deduce that one has already.

At least it’s not 391 posts of spamming nonsense. I don’t like the bh lynch. I prefer a gorny vote. But (better include all the current votes…)

I don’t foresee both scum voting yet, but I can deduce that one has already.
All this without even bothering to respond or counter to my post #244?

Editing to self mod kill is poor sportsmanship.
Sad that you didn't quote my second post related to this. I wouldn't have said that to a player other than Gorny, so there's no way to be considered as a real request/advice...sometimes the context had to be taken into account.

I wish that I knew how to do that....
Click on my avatar, then ignore. Go to the new page, and you shouldn't see my messages anymore. Afterwards, you can unignore me for example by showing the ignored content (there's a button below the page navigation at the bottom on phones), then clicking on the avatar and press Unignore button.

I did that for Noodle on the previous game. Apart from few bugs apparently, I didn't see any message from him :)

I can't imagine how a NL benefits us at this point.. Unless for some reason scum NK you tonight, we are left in the exact same situation tomorrow, minus one townie.
They wouldn't - or at least as a scum I wouldn't NK me. I have pressure on me and will pay it at some point anyway and be lynched.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High