[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

Ok. But, it's like free info for the mafia..

You're basically telling them you're not a Tracker or Neapolitan. When, they KNOW that they are in 1/3 setups. And they KNOW what the possible town PRs are that they're up against. You're just helping them narrow down the possible combinations and/or who they need to target at night with their NK or PR.
Alright.

If they have a roleblocker, they can be facing any role but Tracker. Did my statement give them any information? No.

If they have a rolecop, they can be facing any role. Did my statement give them any information? No.

If they are both goons, they can face townies, cop, jailkeeper and doctor. Did my statement give them any information? No.

Will my lynch provide them or the remaining townies any useful information? That's the story.

If they have a rolecop, they can be facing any role. Did my statement give them any information? No.
Yes it would. It tells them that you're NOT a tracker/neapolitan. Which means, maybe they target someone else with their powers. Again, I just don't understand it. If you're town, and need to claim, you can just claim VT. Not sure what this whole list of PRs was about, and/or why you felt it necessary to post right off the bat at the beginning of the game.

I was just about to make a post saying how, the more you talk, the more I think you may be VT instead of scum. However, I feel like a townie would be more careful about what he says about this type of thing than mafia. Town (whether you are a PR or not) should be concerned with scum finding our PRs.

On day 1, everyone would claim to be VT anyway... true, I am claiming not being those specific roles, not more.

We are going to have a lynch on day 1, then a night.

If I am locked I'll go deeper on my choices.
Not quite true.

If mafia claim VT day one, they will eventually get caught in a lie in a game with a pre-defined setup such as this.

@Gorny either after investigation, or 5 to 6 townie kills? At that point they won anyway if they haven't lost a member too.

I must miss some experience anyway.

The thing @D2DC where you are true is that for night actions, my half-claim would set me out of the equation for their eventual power role, if they buy it AND consider I'm vanilla, and not a power role.

As a consequence lynching me provides no change on the situation, but a potential power role loss, and a NK lost to a lynch.

At least that's how I see things.

I was just about to make a post saying how, the more you talk, the more I think you may be VT instead of scum. However, I feel like a townie would be more careful about what he says about this type of thing than mafia. Town (whether you are a PR or not) should be concerned with scum finding our PRs.
I honestly have the feeling that he is VT and not scum and that it is due to inexperience that he has said what he did.
On the other hand.. I think I have made it clear that I'm 100% for a d1 lynch, so if no better candidate shows up with a reasonable chance being lynched, I will place my vote on BH to make sure we get a d1 lynch.

And honestly d1 is such a toss up. I once got lynched on day one, because I "defended" the absence of another player because I played a lot of games with him, and knew he wouldn't be around.
At the time I found it so ridiculous and defended myself, without ever acknowledged that maybe I shouldn't have spoken on behalf of the other player. I basically got the noose because I refused to understand a point of view that I simply couldn't at the time. I see much of the same behavior in BH now, to be honest.

Looking back I definitely understand why I got lynched. Not that I really think what I did was a scum tell, but the fact that I just kept digging my own grave AND the fact that it was d1.. on the first day, there js normally so little to go on, that everything and nothing seems suspicions.

Nicely put @Skjolde. IF BH is VT, I see that this has been a good opportunity for scum to just watch the chaos unfold.

We are involved in a large pile up on the road. Some of us arguing with each other over whose fault it was, others going around making sure that everyone is okay. Scum are just driving by the scene thinking to themselves.. what idiots.

This thinking does give me a few other candidates. But, like we both said, I don't see anyone as a better target at the moment. We would kinda need to see how BH flips before using anybody's approach/reaction to the situation as alignment indicative.

We are involved in a large pile up on the road. Some of us arguing with each other over whose fault it was, others going around making sure that everyone is okay. Scum are just driving by the scene thinking to themselves.. what idiots.
Great metaphor, which is also why I don't think we find the scum amongst the most vocal on this D1. I think with what happened to BH unraveled so fast, that the scum could just sit back and enjoy the show. Potential candidates might be found amongst those that just "planted the seed of doubt" towards BH.

Not that it absolves Gorny of the suspicion of ever being scum, just because he is leading the charge against BH.
He seems to me to be a high risk player and I think he wants to have fun with it, now that he is finally a player in a mafia game, after hosting so many recently

Around 6,5 hours before EoD for anyone wondering.

And kudos @d2lover for having the countdown on the first page, makes it so much easier!

@Pyrotechnician - I asked this.. like 8 pages ago with your player reads list. But, do you have any other potential targets beyond BH? From your neutral/out of character reads, who would you vote for?

My question is how did we get 8 pages between then and now?

I could be convinced to vote for skjolde or zhao. I'd also vote Noodle because well, noodle, the rest I don't have enough reason to vote for right now.

Let me get caught up.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High