[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

What gets me is that he said that the PRs include those....
Alright, there can't be more than two town PR, and possibly one. So whichever was the word used to talk about 3 PR you have to take those as possibilities and not definitive inclusion to the game.

Or did I misunderstand you?

Oh my... I just failed 100% here.

So I do agree with that, my idea is not to discuss who is best or not openly for the town PRs, but just give my townie inputs and let the "players in charge" do their job.

However even with an open discussion they could still do their job and act on their own will at night...

Guess I have to...hopefully I'm sharing, if not I would have been keeping this misread all along!

Unvote: Zhao_Yue
I can see you've been pretty busy, so the mix up is understandable. I only vaguely remembered his comment until I saw your post, and I thought "did Zhao really do that?"

I think the important distinction is that "who would you NK if you were mafia" is more hypothetical. I mean, you could actually be mafia..

Whereas the "who should our PRs" target is something that will happen. And, giving scum any hints to what may transpire is no bueno.

Can you now offer any comment on these two posts in tandem? Why would you exclude the other town PRs in these posts?

@Gorny is ask the same basic question, but in an accusatory way. I'm just asking. If you can't answer that, well....
Read the table?

Any other town PR gives information on possible mafia team composition. If I was Tracker or Napolitean, I could cross some mafia roles possibility.

Can you now offer any comment on these two posts in tandem? Why would you exclude the other town PRs in these posts?

@Gorny is ask the same basic question, but in an accusatory way. I'm just asking. If you can't answer that, well....
What?

Alright, there can't be more than two town PR, and possibly one. So whichever was the word used to talk about 3 PR you have to take those as possibilities and not definitive inclusion to the game.

Or did I misunderstand you?
You do. In that post, you were listing PRs, but you said that the full list includes those, so you weren't really leaving them out. I'm not on a crusade to defend you, but that post is defensible. In that case, I don't think you were excluding any role, which is why I keep asking about roles in other posts.

Read the table?

Any other town PR gives information on possible mafia team composition. If I was Tracker or Napolitean, I could cross some mafia roles possibility.
So, you looked at the table and said to yourself:

"I have no info on the mafia team, so what are ALL the possible roles I could claim to be that would actually have no mafia setup indicators?"

Then, you went ahead and claimed exactly that. But, why?

Read the table?

I put colors on the table here. Basically the blue role players, if they are present, know either that there's a power role in the mafia team, or that if there's a role it is not a roleblocker

So, you looked at the table and said to yourself:

"I have no info on the mafia team, so what are ALL the possible roles I could claim to be that would actually have no mafia setup indicators?"

Then, you went ahead and claimed exactly that. But, why?
Because I have no clue at all on the game setup given my role. That makes me one of those.

Because I have no clue at all on the game setup given my role. That makes me one of those.
Ok. But, it's like free info for the mafia..

You're basically telling them you're not a Tracker or Neapolitan. When, they KNOW that they are in 1/3 setups. And they KNOW what the possible town PRs are that they're up against. You're just helping them narrow down the possible combinations and/or who they need to target at night with their NK or PR.

Which post ? Not that I threw a lot lately but...the early in which I declare I am one of those or another?
You do. In that post, you were listing PRs, but you said that the full list includes those, so you weren't really leaving them out. I'm not on a crusade to defend you, but that post is defensible. In that case, I don't think you were excluding any role, which is why I keep asking about roles in other posts.

Ok. But, it's like free info for the mafia..

You're basically telling them you're not a Tracker or Neapolitan. When, they KNOW that they are in 1/3 setups. And they KNOW what the possible town PRs are that they're up against. You're just helping them narrow down the possible combinations and/or who they need to target at night with their NK or PR.
Yup. :(

Day 1 votes:

Babyhell 3 (Pyrotechnician, D2DC, Gorny)
Gorny 1 (coju)

Players alive:

1. D2DC
2. Gorny
3. Noodle
4. Skjolde
5. coju
6. Zhao_Yue
7. Babyhell
8. snickersnack
9. Pyrotechnician

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch and 6 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

• B1: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Cop, Town Tracker, 5x Town Vanilla
  • B2: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker, 5x Town Vanilla
  • B3: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Doctor, Town
Lest say for instance we were in one of these B setups. Mafia know this already because they have a role cop. There is a tracker or
  • B1: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Cop, Town Tracker, 5x Town Vanilla
  • B2: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker, 5x Town Vanilla
  • B3: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Doctor, Town Neapolitan, 5x Town Vanilla
Ok, let's say for instance we are in one of these B setups. Mafia would know this already because they have a role cop. ALL three possible setups have a tracker or Neapolitan as one of the town PRs. And, you've just stepped forward and told them that you're not one of them. I just don't understand it. It's either scum doing some town PR fishing, or town just giving away free info to mafia..

Well my analysis, at least the one asked by Zhao, can be seen either way, as from a scum point of view. Or if you think I'm hiding doing so as a scum, you can lynch me and be disappointed.

What I see is that amongst our possible power roles, we have doctor, cop, tracker...trying to find targets can help those with power roles to chose their night targets and build their first moves.

Maybe that's unusual, I must admit not as much experience as you all, but well...alright, that could be of interest for scums. But also for townies with roles.

I understand that's a risk, but by how does that unbalance things towards the 7/9 chances of townie lynch on day 1?
Ah, I think it's this. You used "amongst", not "included."

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High