[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

@Zhao_Yue
Is this your original line of thinking?

1. BH who would you NK? I would kill Zhao because he has an impact in the game and is a potential threat to my mafia team.
2. Everyone discusses this and majority agrees if there is a Doctor, he/she should save Zhao.
3. Zhao is target for NK, but the Doctor listened to the discussion and saves Zhao, so mafia team thwarted, hooray for town!

Sometimes it's hard to understand what you are trying to say because of the language barrier, does this clarify your point of view?
Oo alright, I just quoted two things you told.

A. you asked me who would be my target of choice for NK and why.
B. you state that you wouldn't openly discuss their best target choices.

Isn't it enough to wonder why one after the other?

on top of the fact that it won't give you more info on possible scum power role.
You've hinted this a couple times now. Your "VT, Cop, Doc, or JK" claim - that doesn't lead to any info on scum setup.

If you turn out to be a mislynch. Nobody is going to be thinking "what a wasted opportunity to get info on possible scum PR possibilities!" 🙃
*assuming your claim is truthful*
a. You are a one of those town PRs, and the info we miss out on is nothing compared to losing a PR on D1.
b. You are simply a VT. Which, while obviously not ideal, is the best thing we can hope for if we miss scum with our lynch.

B is the only one that makes the sense to me. I can objectively see you as a VT. I mean, a PR isn't gonna come right out of the gate and say "I'm one of these PRs, or VT". To be honest, I don't really see why VT would do it either. But, it makes even less sense as a town PR. You have been putting up a pretty fervent defense. Maybe that makes you town, maybe not. However, I have seen enough from you that I don't read as town, to warrant my vote.

@Zhao_Yue

I was giving you a hypothetical to generate discussion. It was just your opinion, and has no impact on the actually NK, unless you're trying to infer that, you are indeed on the mafia team. Freudian slip?

Please explain?

You've hinted this a couple times now. Your "VT, Cop, Doc, or JK" claim - that doesn't lead to any info on scum setup.

If you turn out to be a mislynch. Nobody is going to be thinking "what a wasted opportunity to get info on possible scum PR possibilities!" 🙃
*assuming your claim is truthful*
a. You are a one of those town PRs, and the info we miss out on is nothing compared to losing a PR on D1.
b. You are simply a VT. Which, while obviously not ideal, is the best thing we can hope for if we miss scum with our lynch.

B is the only one that makes the sense to me. I can objectively see you as a VT. I mean, a PR isn't gonna come right out of the gate and say "I'm one of these PRs, or VT". To be honest, I don't really see why VT would do it either. But, it makes even less sense as a town PR. You have been putting up a pretty fervent defense. Maybe that makes you town, maybe not. However, I have seen enough from you that I don't read as town, to warrant my vote.
I still have one point to disclose on the why, but that's for the dead thread if it happens that I end there.

And given my tarot cards, it can happen soon...

Woops, missed this message, sorry @snickersnack! Too much involved with @Gorny atm ^^

The intended message are:
LBKNCa9m.jpg

and:

on top of the fact that it won't give you more info on possible scum power role.
Uh, I know that you're under a bit of a deluge, but is that really the message behind post #43? I get that that's your attitude now, but you're not reading so well to me now.

I'm not picking up everything that @Gorny is setting down, so I'll ask what you think about this:

When a VT is getting sandbagged, do you think it's wise for them to end the day with a run down of their read so that it others will reread it knowing that the since-lynched poster is VT?

I was giving you a hypothetical to generate discussion. It was just your opinion, and has no impact on the actually NK, unless you're trying to infer that, you are indeed on the mafia team. Freudian slip?

Please explain?
For me it seems obvious, so I'm sorry for not being clear enough. I will try now.

At first, you give me a hypothetical to generate discussion (guess what? it worked wonderfully!). The hypothetical is to put myself in the mafia position for NK decision, who would I choose.

I answer, giving more than one possibility, that's true, but as I don't have enough material to crystallize on one, I went for the reasons, and where I put most of the players. I forgot one person, Who?odle - it doesn't matter, he is town for @Gorny.

Then later, after something like 8 pages, you state that you wouldn't openly discuss the mafia best targets choice.

????

So you wouldn't openly discuss best mafia target choice but ask for a best target evaluation? I need the logic behind this.

Granted, you didn't discussed it, but you started it... and me by answering your question I did so.

When a VT is getting sandbagged, do you think it's wise for them to end the day with a run down of their read so that it others will reread it knowing that the since-lynched poster is VT?
If the sandbagged is VT, it's not that interesting to have any reread on interactions with him imo, a least on day 1. Only votes could count on the long term.

For the attitude, true that's not 100% of the position I decided to take at start (maybe not even 50%). But I can't tell more before I'm locked or dead, so... maybe I will never ever clarify ah ah ah no I'm not @Gorny keeping secrets, I'm learning still, so I will definitely try to have feedback at some point!

@Zhao_Yue

I had to go back and check, because I just remembered that Zhao had made a comment about "not discussing targets". Post #299 is what you're referring to here?

Zhao asked a hypothetical about who you would target if you were mafia. Post 299 was saying that he believes we shouldn't discuss who TOWN PRs should be targeting at night as to not tip scum off to anything.

Unvote: D2DC
Unvote: Gorny
Unvote: Noodle
Unvote: Skjolde
Unvote: coju
Unvote: Zhao_Yue
Unvote: Babyhell
Unvote: snickersnack
Unvote: Pyrotechnician

This is me saying that I may have a real vote soonish.

Is this really happening because bh only listed 3 power roles instead of all of them? Geeze…..

Is this really happening because bh only listed 3 power roles instead of all of them? Geeze…..
Here is something that I typed up but decided not to post:

I've been getting some me/coju vibes from the babyhell/gorny debate here. In the last game, coju was right about me, but he lacked evidence. The way that I read babyhell now is the same way I read my own posts from last game, and in the last game, vocal players were a bit confused by coju's claims.

Do you think a new rule should be in place? Lol since you hosted last game and that was such a confusion? Half of this fun is vote manipulation!

Zhao asked a hypothetical about who you would target if you were mafia. Post 299 was saying that he believes we shouldn't discuss who TOWN PRs should be targeting at night as to not tip scum off to anything.
Oh my... I just failed 100% here.

So I do agree with that, my idea is not to discuss who is best or not openly for the town PRs, but just give my townie inputs and let the "players in charge" do their job.

However even with an open discussion they could still do their job and act on their own will at night...

Guess I have to...hopefully I'm sharing, if not I would have been keeping this misread all along!

Unvote: Zhao_Yue

Town Jailkeeper, Cop and Doctor roles give no information on Mafia team.
On my side, I am either Townie, Jailkeeper, Cop or Doctor.

I am not Mafia, and I have no piece of info stating what are Mafia roles.
Can you now offer any comment on these two posts in tandem? Why would you exclude the other town PRs in these posts?

@Gorny is ask the same basic question, but in an accusatory way. I'm just asking. If you can't answer that, well....

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High