2019 Spring RFL Results: Moo Moo (Round One) [by Grape]

Originally posted by Pb_pal

@WoRG - Holy. HUGE congrats, that's an amazing find and an amazing set overall. very well done!

Congrats to everyone else on their rocks! Quite frankly I'm surprised to get 2nd place with my score, especially after last year, but so it goes with RNG I suppose. Well done everyone, that was a super fun round.

--

Total Qualifiers: 11
Best Charms:
Code:
Fungal Grand Charm of Vita ---> Definitely my favourite, will go to my necro for Rd 3
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0x1b5f0ef4
Item Level: 81
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+40 to Life

Sparking Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0x34c62e48
Item Level: 84
+1 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only)
+36 to Life

Steel Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0x7b7fe100
Item Level: 81
+29 to Attack Rating
+18 to Life

I ran this round exclusively with my Javazon. I ran her last year too, and a half-set the year before so there isn't really much new to say about her. Pretty standard setup as can be seen here. The only oddity, as mentioned previously, is that I use a Phoenix shield for the redemption aura (purely for convenience), and that this year I opted for no Delerium on the merc. 7 Skillers with various other mods (vs 5 previously), 2 columns of empty space (3 previously) for picking up things during the runs.

These small adjustments brought my runtimes down consistently to around 3min and below, which was nice, and significantly more efficient than previous rounds. I also put more effort into herding, and didn't pick up any flawless gems or Rals/Sols for the first time ever to streamline things. Enough prattling, on to the finds!

Run 4: Pul
Run 6: Pul - Always nice to start off with a couple qualifiers, even if they were lowly Puls
Run 47: Gul
Run 72: Ist
Run 113: Vex - The first 10+ pointer is always a nice milestone. Further in to the set than I would have hoped, but my complaining stopped shortly after:

Run 155:
wehlGKX.jpg
Boom! Very very nice find, and RNG wasn't done there as just 9 runs later:

Run 164:
IVcZxlE.jpg
And just like that, in the span of 51 runs the top 5 was looking pretty good. Bit of a downswing in quality for a while, which is not surprising.

Run 275: Pul
Run 281: Pul

Then the walking hamburgers had one last nice surprise for Jane:

Run 309:
Rh5opZx.jpg
Very nice! I went full efficiency mode and stopped picking up anything for the remainder of the set hoping to get another 10+ pointer for the last spot in the top 5, but all that remained for me was:

Run 321: Ist

--

Shame I couldn't get a full top-5 of 10+ pointers, but beggars can't be choosers after all. My total number of qualifiers was a bit on the low side, but luckily quality more than made up for it.

Thanks again to @Grape for hosting, and I'll leave this off with what everyone came here for; the haul pic.
SCVAOOs.jpg
See you all in the Travincal!

Player taking the second spot doesn't even have 5 HRs. Pff ... put out the ban hammer, @Grape ;).
A ROSE?

Love that Fungal of Vita @Pb_pal ! High vita skillers are among my absolute favorite things to find, and that's a useful one!

As for my own round one, there's not much to post about. I crafted every time I found a rune suited for the task, but nothing spectacular popped out of my cube.

When I ran with just my Javazon alone, run times hovered somewhere around 4,5 to 5 minutes. I didn't even bother to roll a map with Tristram right next to the WP, cause I have to re-roll this map anyway. Oh, and I did run in 1.07.
Amazing work everyone. I need to compete in one of these someday. All of these loot pics are giving me a serious chub

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High