2016 Winter RFO Sign-Up and Running Thread [by Gripphon]

Pb_pal

Mar 19, 2020
This tournament has already ended. It was originally posted by @Gripphon on Jan 10, 2016.
(link to original thread on diabloii.net)

RFO is back! Welcome to the Travincal RFO, Winter 2016. In this thread players sign-up and talk about RFO related stuff. Anyone can compete, it is not important are you HC, SC player or do you have or don't have trade profile. However if you don't have trade profile, you won't be able to get prize if you win (if there will be any).

What is RFO?
RFO stands for Rune-Find-Olympics. As name states, here we hunt runes, the more the better! For Um+ runes you get points and winner is player who has most points.

When is RFO?
Starts in monday 25th January at 00:00, ends in sunday 7th February 11:59pm.

News
No more 1.07 Travincal. Reason? It is very imbalanced and is definitely NOT target for rune finding. Single drop can make you the winner, or most likely you won't be even a challenge for 1.13 combatants. So I've decided that everyone runs same target for better competitiveness.

Rules and info

1. Area we run is Travincal, in 1.13 version. Monsters we kill are known as Council Members: 3 bosses and their 8 minions. You can use any player setting and run at any way you like. This means you can combine running with more characters during same batch, you are not limited to only single character.

2. Running time is limited to 20 hours of playing (when you mule to stash or in ATMA/GOMULE, you can pause clock/counter/online stopwatch or whatever you use). However, when you finish your 20 hours of running, you can start a new batch of running which is again limited to 20 hours of playing. There is no limit to how many batches you can run, but no one did more than 3 so far (with total playing time of 60 hours).

3. You are not allowed to start a new batch as long as you don't finish full 20 hours of previous one.

4. Every batch is scored individually and will be included in final scoring.

5. Screenshots of runes are not required, however I assume you will take screenshots of runes for trading purposes anyway.

6. Cubing runes into higher ones is not allowed. In other words don't cube Pul runes into Um to get score.

7. Please please please don't reveal your qualifiers (Um+ runes) at duration of RFO. You can annoy and even demotivate other contenders. After RFO ends there will be thread about results of RFO and everything you found will be there. You may however talk about non-qualifiers all you want and you can give a hint how are you doing, but no concrete claims that everyone knows what you found.

Scoring

Scoring is based on rarity of the rune, so don't be surprised if lower level rune brings more points than some higher level rune. I took Mal rune worth as 5 points, so scoring of all other runes is based on that.

1.13 Travincal:
Mal 5.0
Um 5.1
Gul 7.1
Ist 7.5
Ohm 10.1
Vex 10.6
Sur 13.7
Lo 15.1
Jah 18.3
Ber 20.5
Cham 27.5

All Um+ runes you find will be scored for the final score. So, if you find 10 Um runes in 20 hours of running, your final score will be 10*5.1=51.

Prize
Eternal glory! There might be some symbolic prize though.

Lets see how many people are interested in RFO to get it going at the first place. You have 2 full weeks and 2 full weekends to run. Also below are links to previous RFOs.

Participants:
-------------
zticazzy
Kitteh
maxicek
Grape
bodry
XyleneCyanol
Noodle
Thyiad
Friiser

2015 Spring RFO Sign-UP and Running Thread
2015 Spring RFO Results
2014 RFO Sign-Up and Running Thread
2014 RFO Results

Results of this RFO:
2016 Winter RFO Results

Last edited:
To sign-up, put your name below Sign up brackets and copy it into your post.
As for myself, I'm gonna just host RFO this time around and play some other time.

-------------

--------------
-------------
zticazzy

--------------

Not really into rune hunting lately, but RFOs are always fun, so I'll gladly join.
Edit: my pc is now up and ready to start :)
-------------
zticazzy
Kitteh

--------------
Good luck
-------------
zticazzy
Kitteh
maxicek

--------------

Grip found all the runes he ever needs last time. I had better get map rolling, may try a sorc this time.
-------------
zticazzy
Kitteh
maxicek
Grape

--------------

Now I just have to decide the char and roll some maps.
I could probably burn 10 hours on this... The week before it starts. After that I have no time again. Good luck everyone.
I am going WW to vaguely try and offset the fact that I pick up a lot of stuff :p
-------------
zticazzy
Kitteh
maxicek
Grape
bodry

--------------

Zeal paladin this time, i'm bored with whirling.
C'mon you thread lurkers, stop slacking around and sign up! :p
-------------
zticazzy
Kitteh
maxicek
Grape
bodry
XyleneCyanol

--------------

I won't have enough time to complete one batch, but it is time to put my fresh new Death's Fathom in use:p
Is it possible to have decent runtimes on a Blizzard sorceress without Death's Fathom/Nightwing's Veil? I was thinking about a sorceress for the runs instead.
I haven't really done proper comparison, as maps/gears keep changing. I remember with HOTO + Shako, I used to get 30 (35?? cannot remember) seconds at p3

Currently, I'm using a 14CDS Nightwing's Veil with +5/-4 facet + a plain 24CSD Death's Fathom + Snowclash + 6 skillers

Blizzard damage slightly over 10k, and ice blast damage 5k+

Run time is around ~23 seconds at p3.

There is still space for improvement by rolling a better map and using beta BKWB, which I don't have.

Maybe +3 Blizzard Ormus' is nice, but not sure about survivability, anybody tried it?? My current setup does not reach 105FCR, and using Arachnid gives 105 FCR and probably will be better, but I need to find time to sit down and do the test.

Reaching 18 seconds per run like Gripphon (if I remember correctly, his run time is ~18 seconds) is just impossible .......
From last RFO: http://www.diabloii.net/forums/index.php?posts/8706092/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My runtimes are in 20 second range, last RFO 12k runs were in 20-20.5 second range (17.5-18 being pure running without visiting stash, and that shouldn't count). My absolutely best 100 runs effort was 19.127 seconds on 100 runs, and that is not maintainable over thousands of runs. So, ~20 is as good as sorc can go on a longer run, unless someone don't pick gems and stuff, he could go a second lower than that. But that is the limit. 20-23 seconds is excellent top tier playing of sorc.

Equipment is not that important, you could do ~22 with Hoto and stuff. Map is most important thing and if your minions are not all together to hit them almost all at once, you will lose several seconds just because of that. It's that simple, really. And that is most annoying thing about sorc, rolling her tier Travincal map takes time. Not too much, but could take over an hour-two (if it takes like 15 seconds to reroll a map. I'd suggest you check only maps with teleporting path south of "magical line" instead of checking everything since that particular path is superior to all the rest). Or 10 hours if your name is Maareek.

I've tested plenty of things with sorc, so just go ahead and ask stuff if you'd like.

EDIT
magical line is explained in post below the post Xylene linked post up.
Ormus could be used, but it is pretty much option only for Fathomless players, and even then I'd say it is inferior to CoH/Vipermagi/1.07 Ark. As tests show, blizzard damage is really not THAT important. There is literally no difference between 9k and 14k blizzard damage in speed of running (surprisingly).

I'd go 105 fcr over damage anytime, since 105 fcr is both speed and dps (static field and blast, right?). So if you don't have 105 fcr, but can reach it with using Arach, then use Arach. Overall it will be better in both dps and higher life/mana.
Survivability is mostly about resistances and life, but resistances are more important. They are not hard to reach max anyway.
More info on sorcs. On each link is different equipment for sorc and some explanations. I think 1.07 Arkaine variation is missing. Early variants could be improved. Video of sorc is in fourth link.

Rising sun variant

Vipermagi variant

DPS sorc variant

AAAAND final and "ultimate" form of sorc

Importance of damage? Check this sorc out.
That is goldfind sorc, but even with that kind of gear (click and chek out) she can do sub 22 sec running (tested) if not picking up gold. So, wazzup damage and resistances and everything! Her video is on next page of thread.
(17.5-18 being pure running without visiting stash, and that shouldn't count).

lol
That "ultimate" variant is indeed so much sturdier than full dmg build. Running with it is way more enjoyable.

Without 2/10/@ amulet I used Mara's and one FCR ring. Works like a charm also.

So the best map for a sorc seems to be one where they all spawn on the very left side of the "balcony/terrace" or whatever it is called? That's good to note as I've usually run with a map where they spawn in the middle of that. That spot may sometimes let one or two loose even if you cast blizzard immediately when you arrive.

That would be most ideal map for any character I'd say, because movement of minions is maximally reduced. They have only 1 exit point, and you are blocking their path along with your merc. It does happen once in a while that one of the minions starts to run around and get behind you on balcony, but that is pretty much same as if he stayed with his companions because you can simply throw Blizzard at them and Blast him up. You won't lose time at all. However, when positioned at middle of balcony or anywhere else, they have much more space to run from you and you will eventually end up chasing them around individually from time to time, once you get rid of those who didn't run. That is true for any character really.

But, it is not much of a difference between having minions clustered at dead end of balcony, and having them at the middle of balcony, or even at the edge of the room inside. It is slightly more annoying, but you won't see much of a difference anyway. Most important part is - they have to be clustered together to hit them as many as you can at once. Having them clustered in the middle of the room is also inferior. You do want their movement being as limited as possible. Also, fair warning that Blizzard spell acts weirdly when something is right next to a wall. It's like Blizzard's damage is reduced because less shards affect the minion, and that is downside of having minions at the wall, while having them in the middle of the room is obviously not good either. Not for sorc at least.

All that being said, having clustered pack of mnions anywhere on balcony is great. Maybe not as perfect as having them at the dead end, but very similar. You will get in more situations you have to chase them around, but that's life. Downside of rolling perfect kind of map (having them clustered at dead end of balcony) is it could take questionable amount of time. I've rolled total of I think 4 maps in career that would fit perfectly for sorc needs in that sense, while I rolled over 10 "close enough" type of maps. When you roll map where they are clustered anywhere on balcony or at the edge of room, I would give it a try to see am I happy. I'd be much more happy to have them on balcony than anywhere in the room, but that's me. If you really want to roll perfect type of map, then be ready to really dig into rerolling maps, it will take a while to roll such map. Personally, I'd stick with first clustered on balcony type of map and then roll maps with other sorc for a better one, to not risk losing great map just because I wanted to roll perfect one.
Thanks for the tips! I'll keep this one I have now; it has also them in the middle just like the last time. Few test run batches with run counter should show how it is.

If I feel like rolling some more maps, I have a spare sorc for that.
That's a good joke. Me, getting a good Trav map, ha-ha. One of your better ones. Well done, sir.

Imma go cry now.
-------------
zticazzy
Kitteh
maxicek
Grape
bodry
XyleneCyanol
Noodle
Nothing like a little self depreciation to make you feel better in the morning!
I aim to please! Also poorly.
1 week left to sign up. Gogogo
I will give one of Kesteg's nipples to anybody who signs up tonight.
Interested to know what everyone is running with? I will probably try both Barb and Sorc.
WW barb. I pick up so much stuff that anything else would be inefficient.
Mainly Blizzard Sorc, but I also have a zealot in case I get bored.

Taking Gripphon's advice, not bother to have over 10K+ blizzard damage, but go with 105 FCR and some safety gear. Indeed, killing speed is not affected.

In addition, by using hotspur + hellmouth, it is fun to watch all the Hydra and Nigh Lord's attack are actually healing you, great!
That is indeed nice, but also you have option of rising your MF a bit since Travincal is great target to farm rare stuff and facets, so instead of hotspur, War Travelers in addition of maybe Shako/CoH would be nice to have. Gheed is optional because with Gheed in, you'd have to mule if you want to farm other Gheeds, which I don't care about.
Same as Xylene. I'm fairly sure I'll run the whole batch with a Blizz. Maybe few runs into second one with zealot if I really feel so, but I'm quite sure I won't have that much time.
I haven't played 20 hours of D2 in the last two years combined. I will need some serious amounts of WD-40 to get the rust off my skills, but what the heck, I'm in.
I'm thinking of going in with a ww barb. Any thoughts on using an amulet for Tele charges instead of Enigma in order to keep Fortitude on for the extra damage? If I pre-stash a lot of gold I imagine the time loss to repair would be rather small compared to the damage increase, but I'm guessing somebody here has already run those numbers. Is the added damage worth it?
If Fortitude + Teleport Amulet were better than Enigma the perfectionists would be using it :p
japanza,

Shouldn't be more than 20-30 minutes to do a decent test of both setups to see which you prefer (and/or which is fastest). I'd go with the one you prefer.
Fortitude + Teleport amulet was the standard before 1.13. Nobody uses it now. That includes Mr.Spreadsheet himself, Fabian. At the end of the day the honestly fairly paltry actual damage difference between the two armors will not offset the time you spend repairing the amulet. You'll save maybe half a second per run with the extra damage from Fortitude but having the same speed of teleport will mean you repair every...3-5 runs? Net loss of efficiency almost every time.
Thanks for the fast replies. I was thinking that at higher player levels there might be some benefit with the amulet approach, but I'll defer to people who have run this area more than myself.
Now a shocking news: with teleport amulet + Fortitude your damage is actually the same, instead of gaining it. You also lose nice MF and skills. You gain resistances, perhaps some life and annoying chilling armor which can shatter corpses, thus losing even more than gaining.

Why do you not gain damage with Fortitude is easy to explain if you get all the important factors in play. Any standard barb should have ~1100% ed by himself, or over 1300% if we include merc aura. Actually, Grief has like +170% damage to demons, which brings us up to 1250%+ yourself without merc aura.

Now, how much damage do you really gain with Fortitude in comparison to Enigma? Let us check Enigma in that part. Strength bonus acts same as ed% bonus, and Enigma gives like 70, depending on level. On top of that, Enigma + typical Highlord's give you 3 skills, while Fortitude + some fancy amulet could give you 2, which is 1 skill less. That 1 skill gives 13% ed with skills, but also gives you 56% item find with dual hoto on switch, which you lose unless you make up that 1 skill difference. Overall: Fortitude gives 300% - 70% - 13% = 217% more damage than Enigma. Fine.

In 1270% ed range of standard travbarb, extra 217% would give him roughly 17% more damage in the end, or like ~14-15% if we include merc aura, which is not immediately active however.
But that is not all. Remember that we removed Highlord's? Well, with that we lost some damage as well. Let us assume barb is using Gore Riders, Highlord's, Grief etc and is like level 94. By removing Highlord's in those conditions, you would lose ~15-16% damage (bacause of deadly strike).

Those are some estimations. Bottom line is, with Fortitude you do not gain damage if you try teleport amulet combo (teleport circlet + Highlord's is different though). That 300% ed bonus on Fortitude is very misleading indeed if you don't consider all the important factors that affect damage.

On top of that, Enigma is... well, Enigma. Teleport, positioning easy, MF bonus, skills... and all Fortitude gives you in comparison is allres and some little extra life. Defense too, ok, but also Chilling armor which can shatter corpses. To gain damage per hit, you need teleport circlet + Fortitude combo along with Highlord's, but is it really worth all the trouble for what, 16-17% extra dps you wouldn't really feel and to lose MF and teleport making your runs slower...

Fortitude is one of those items who mislead in major way. People see that extra % damage and their eyes sparkle, but truth is not so bright in the end.

Let's see what can go wrong this time.

-------------
zticazzy
Kitteh
maxicek
Grape
bodry
XyleneCyanol
Noodle
Thyiad
Adding Friiser to the list since he stated he is in.
RFO starts in 2 days, sign in people. 2 weeks is long period to squeeze some playing in.

-------------
zticazzy
Kitteh
maxicek
Grape
bodry
XyleneCyanol
Noodle
Thyiad
Friiser
Does it mean that even a 40%ed jewel in a helm is a pretty poor improvement for killing speed?
Btw you should run too Gripph, maybe with some fancy builds just for fun (and to show us that you can win even with a naked zon).
The thing about a jewel in the helm is: there's not much option. Yes an additional 40% on top of your 1500% will be nigh unnoticeable, but when the next most useful option is 24/25 MF, it sounds more interesting. Truth be told, for a dedicated Travincal runner you'd be most interested in putting a jewel with a Diamond prefix (whether magic or rare) in the hat for the extra damage combined with the AR (cause AR is still necessary against the 3 uniques, even with dual Griefs) but at the end of the day, no it doesn't really matter that much what you put in the hat, it's just that since there's so little in the way of truly useful options, damage is a fine choice. Note that I run a perfect topaz, but also note that I don't have a decent diamond jewel.
I'd say that for barbs who don't have both War Travelers and Gheed, Topaz or Ist in helm is 10x better than anything else. Having ~150-170MF is very nice for Travincal, and that is my priority over damage any time. If barb has both War Travelers and Gheed, he can get in few MF charms and use damage jewel in helm.
If someone doesn't care about MF at all in Travincal, then he will miss a lot of what Travincal can offer, namely rare rings and facets along with some unique stuff or maybe more rare stuff (Enigma alone is fineish MF by itself, but still increasing it is much better). But people have different priorities, and mines are to get most important things for fast running and then bring MF up to some value before anything else. After that I improve stuff with jewels in helm, fancy maxers etc.

Also thing about those slight damage advantages is that they stack up. Jewel here, few better maxers etc and you get 10% damage improvement. That is unnoticeable and unimportant, but that is the way perfectionists would develop their characters.
RFO started. Have fun everyone.

Signed up:
-------------
zticazzy
Kitteh
maxicek
Grape
bodry
XyleneCyanol
Noodle
Thyiad
Friiser
Good luck to all! :)
New rules: Only runes below Thul count. I win. Thank you all.
This rule suits me well!
1 hour and 4 minutes invested so far, and could have made quite a few Stealth :D
20 minutes or something for me :p

Stupid coursework!
I spent about 10 minutes outfitting my WW barb yesterday...not a good start.
<---laughing at himself
1 hour and 4 minutes invested so far, and could have made quite a few Last Wish! *hides*
Well I have to say Pindle's drops are as bad as usual.

(He's an honorary member of the Council. :p)
1:50 in and my WD-40 trick worked. Knocked the rust right off and the council is getting WW'd to smithereens. Time for them to cough up some goodies!

No Enigma yet, so run times are probably around 50s to a minute. Yeah, not elite. I never was, never will be :)
Does anybody (Gripphon) know how many runes are expected to drop each /p3 run if you kill the whole council? I think from my personal experience that it should be a number around 0.3-0.4 (~50% horking included).
Is /p3 the cool kids number now? I've been wandering between p1, p3, p5 and p7 depending on how awake I am.
Thy,

Has been since 2009!
Been so long on /p8 on Baal, I've forgotten any other number!
Has anyone TOLD the Council this? :(

No, the council still think that high runes are boring and that only Ith and Lum and required.
Thy are you actually playing? :p
I did a number of P1 runs simply because I forgot to switch to P3.
A couple of qualifiers so far, nothing interesting really.

Council did drop a Horazon's Tornado though, which I thought was interesting. Can the drop a lash? Guess not because of qlvl or something, but I'm too lazy to check.
~500 runs in so far. I aim for 3k runs total, so there's plenty to go.

As the drops have been quite rubbish so far I've started to count how many of the all unique amulet and rings I can find during the RFO. Rings 0/9 and amulets 3/12 at the moment. They can drop them all, can they? Now I can get excited when my first Nagel, Manald and Nokozan Relic drops :D

ps. you all should definitely join this race for the unique jewelry grail as a side-competition :p
I'm picking up so much (searching for 40mf rings and various +3 amulets for example), and thus stashing more, so my run times are over a minute... So bad :p I'm pretty sure that the answer is no on Stormlash - something is in my head about the other Council maybe dropping it? Could be imagining that, I too am lazy today.
Yes!

I'm waiting for something to go pear-shaped and kill my playing time but so far I've managed a few hours on the lappy at work and a few hours at home.

I'm in on the side-grail Grape. At least the Council drop better than Baal. :D
*8 hours in*
"whoa guyz i luv u, amazing rune drops so far, can you keep 'em coming?"
"we're broke plz leave us alone you sicko we have wives and children and hydras. and rings. like, a SoJ perhaps? a BKWB? a-"
"NO! stick that junk up your--" *D2 menu theme starts playing*

in a 5-hours dry streak right now and i can't see the end of it. this batch was so great, oooh my dreams of glory, lost forever in an endless stream of Tals and Amns... thanks for ruining the fun council, go home now.

since i'm suffering because of it and i don't see why you people shouldn't too, here's a bad pun for the SPF:
ya know what the real hi-runes are? HEL-LO!
I tend to pick a lot too. Reducing it as much as possible for this though. (only rare amulets, rings, circlets, sometimes rare orbs and druid pelts, few rare claw types maybe + picking of course the mandatory GCs, SCs, jools...)

It's soul crushing that I know I now miss all those awesome +400ed eth self-rep 2soc weapons etc. ;)

btw, I'm sure the most efficient way to get some 3x-40mf rings is to gamble them. Actually I plan to do that myself when I can bother to farm some gold.
The council has gold ...
Tried to start last RFO with gold finding equipment on, but an early Cham drop made me go all in for the speed. Didn't help much though :p
Finished my first half hour of Trav runs . . . may rethink my strategy of full clears . . . . what the heck, slow and steady wins the race, and I enjoyed BOTH my runs.
Weekend ahead. Time to play 10h a day. Gogogogogo.
Jewelery Grail status: 3/9 rings and 4/12 amulets.

The most recent addition to my unique jewelry collection from this RFO made me to dig up this old gif I remember from waaay back. +10 years?

Thanks brains for reminding me random things from the past. :cool:
~1000 runs without even a single qualifier!! Am I playing 1.13d???
Go and run the Countess for a bit; pretty sure her drops shows whether you're dropping right. :D
That sounds horrible. Maybe the next 1000 runs it will be raining qualifiers :eek:
10 hours per day? 10 hours of writing up my lab project more like. Stupid life. Getting in the way or the important stuff :(
20 hours done for me. Total runs were probably around 2100, and despite having better gear and killing/horking more on average, rune drops were less than the previous RFO. Since the last 12 hours led to just 3 qualifiers, I'd say the score could've been way better, but I'm still very happy with the finds anyway. Non-qualifiers include: a couple of 15@ jewels, SoJ, BKWB 5%ll, Wisp 20%la 13%mf, 2 Hymn Seraph, and 25@ Mara. No good SCs sadly. Odd that the only ring I was after (ravenfrost) was the only one to never pop out. Best drop was a blue jewel with 15%ias / 34%ed / 36ar to demons, which I'll probably socket in my helm.
Good luck everyone, and happy hunting!
Gogogo another 20 hours!

ohh shut up you fool :rolleyes:
but I must admit my map is surely tempting, have a look:
1597318839370.png
yup!
they're all in there, even Toorc. best map I've ever had, but not very good for digging.
Best map in the universe. It screams for another 20 hours. Gogogo. (it is basically same as I have with my barb)
You gotta run that map til the wheels fall off. As the resident "never rolls good maps" guy I would consider it a personal insult if you didn't do another 20 hours on that beauty.

(Of course I tend to consider everything short of blind pandering a personal insult, making me offensively offended, but dat map doe.)
lol, I wish!!! Actually, just done another 200 runs, and nailed 6 qualifiers, although all of them are low-end qualifiers.

Basically, to summarise my 1200 runs:

1597318851453.png
200 runs - 6 qualifiers. What kind of superefficiencydrug are you taking!
still nowhere close to Gripp standards of 200 qualifiers in 6 runs.
Hey, I'm not that crazy lucky. From reading back, I've mentioned ~6 qualifiers in 300 runs period. But 6 in 200! That is whole new level!
Think in this way: 1200 runs for 6 qualifiers!!!
That is slightly above average number of qualifiers for that number of runs, but you could still be below average on score side, depending on quality of drops... Who knows.

Seems like everyone is doing incredibly good. Nice!
Well, not everyone. I put in a couple more hours, and have squat to show for it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Things are looking up a bit. Found my first qualifier, and gambled an amulet with teleport charges. Really helps.
Just realised that I did not s/e in the first run, so my claim of 6 qualifiers within 200 runs is invalid!!!!!

I guess the run number is way more than what is shown on run counter, since I don't visit in-game stash, and I stop the counter when my inventory is full and use GoMule to move/delete items, which happens quite often ...
I use the ingame stash and so lose a lot of time I guess haha I really haven't gone for efficiency here, I may not even get 20 hours! I have a qualifier though xD
Cham confirmed.
Yep that was mine. I also got 23 other qualifiers. Good thing I'm not participating in this or I would have wrecked all of you.
My dog could have wrecked me, and I don't have a dog.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Is that sarcasm because if not why are you posting details before the end which I thought was next week? :(
It was just a joke on a Kitteh's post claiming he does have a qualifier ^^
No one sent results yet.
I did wonder lol.
Do we get points for banter? :p

Just over 3 hours complete... It will be a struggle to get 20 hours in (same boat as kitteh).
Congratz! Also looks like you have very decent map there.
I don't want to brag, but after about seven hours I could totally cube up to, like amn. If the rules allowed cubing. Which they don't.
Thx, yeah, map is pretty decent. It would be perfect if they had spawn a bit more to the bottom left. Occasionally, one of them does wander off from the main crowd.
I had to test some gear and on 2nd Trav run: Ber. No game I'm not going for another batch, but thanks anyway.
Barely 10 hours done, and I have no time during the weekend (except for a few hours in the Sunday evening maybe).

I'll try to squeeze in as many hours as possible, because this has been fun so far. (note: fun doesn't translate to great drops..)
Sadly life disqualified me: I didn't have time in the last one and a half week to play anything, and I won't have enough playtime for the next half as well. So good luck guys, you can still beat Gripphon.
I will most likely not finish either, but it has been great getting back into the game.
I won't finish, but it has been fun. High point so far was Nef and Lum dropping at the same time, obviously the game telling me to make Smoke. Still only one qualifier. I'm at eight hours, and will put in some more time tonight.
Hi guys, that's not the spirit.

Don't sleep, keep playing, lol!!!!
Good news: I think I'll be able to finish one full 20h set.
Bad news: broke my record of runs without a qualifier. New personal best: 1070 runs.
Late Friday night D2 running (stocks up on Mountain Dew)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Friiser, it's Wednesday mate.
Ol' Friiser considers Wednesday nothing more than a really late Friday night. Tomorrow will be "super early Friday morning." Every week is a week of Fridays, for our friend.
Not enough Dew I guess. On to Thursday!
6 qualifiers in 204 runs, but not of much quality... I did however get a 13/15/15/blizzard Ormus - just typical.
Oh listen to the big shot with QUALIFIERS!

Well, I have TC3s AND random crap. So there! :p
I would love some damn TC3s, I still need Lenymo :p
Knell Stricker and Hotspur still avoid me.

Just popping in to see if there are any runes here because they're certainly aren't any at the Council. No? Ho hum.
12 hours into set 2 at the moment, a little bit luckier than set 1 so far ...
I haven't done any runs since my last update, and that won't change. I will send in my results.
Do we just send the stash?
Well in the dying embers of this tourney and I have no idea what is up with the Council but they have hidden their runes pretty well for the past week. I wasn't able to run most of last week but when I could, it was really dry.

:(
Just a quick note, folks: Gripphon hasn't been able to access the forum for the last several days (several of the European forumites seem to be having this issue as well) but hopefully that'll be sorted out soon? Anyway, he wanted me to pass along a reminder to all to send your results to his email, which is listed in the first post of this thread.

Edit: Also, remember it's not about the runes, it's about the runs, because run rhymes with fun while rune just rhymes with prune. And prunes aren't fune.
First I've heard about an issue, Gripphon et all, try clearing your caches, different browser. If that fails email me [email protected] and I'll let Elly know.
I passed the word along to everyone I know was having the problem except max, who's already gone to bed and I don't have his email. Hopefully that solves some problems or you hear from someone and I'll let max know as soon as I see him.
Results sent.

Elly notified about forum issue.
Forum issue gone for me.

Just in time to get all the runes from you guys and gals. You know my e-mail, ty, ty, ty
Wait, was I supposed to send you runes because I sent you a list.
List to Gripphon for tourney purposes, runes to me because everybody loves me.
I can finally enter forum! Anyone who did not send results, do it. Will post results tomorrow.
Forum is back hype!
Results sent, thanks for hosting, Gripphon.
Having trouble with the forum intermittently, but it seems revolved now.

Two sets of results already sent anyway :p.
It's tomorrow now. :p

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High