[2015] The Passive Aggressive Tournament [by Pb_pal]

skoolbus said:
I am going to give this a shot to get away from the item restrictions of the two other tournaments I have characters in. Going to go with a Barbarian and try and make him as unkillable as possible.

Adrian the Barbarian, level 1, Rogue Camp
dont forget to Leap
best crowd control in the game IMHO

@Brak - Yes, throughout Hell there were several swaps from the early MF kit with previous gear that was found then upgraded and put back on when the pair went for the full safety mindset and said the heck with MF. Not many cool S/U items were found in Hell difficulty, due to the much lower MF. Tons of runes and gems were found and therefore I was able to make Ilzan an ethereal, Ancient Armor Fortitude and Superior Thresher Obedience in early Hell. Basically his sweet gear saved our hides, because without the total package he wouldn't have killed effectively enough and died to often to keep going. He was seriously OP until we got to late Act IV. :D Oh and we had an ethereal Hone Sudan that was found in NM Act II tombs as well for boss slaying. This wasn't used primarily because it wouldn't do jack against PI monsters, since the damage is primarily just that on that weapon. I also crafted several caster items like belt, gloves and demon head, so that Isen's mana would remain full for the constant Holy Bolt duties after Ilzan stopped using the Insight Partizan at the beginning of Hell Act I.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High